Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Oct 30 2018

Still alive or already dead?

These 2 seconds I even survived^^

haha

Oja

What's stupid, is that I gotta reload sometime

ok

Oja!

There's another one

No!

You shot your own!

Hey! I did not do that at all!

I got the right sight

Yes, I am a the bridge

It's like a shooting gallery^^

How do they take Alpha, nobody is there

Sry!

You shot the "golden shower" (teammate)

Sry, you've been moving

Oops

clear!

Did you see that?

Yes! They're real bullet-sponges

hahaha

No!

That's it..

Or is it?

Why aren't they pushing me?

Oh no!

Oh, so sick ●‿●

Ok that's it

Eat that!

Dude, playing the MG is so nice

you never have to reload and can shoot all the time

Oh..

I love the MG!

You have to play it too!

It's so much fun, just spray & pray

Ah ok, then we leave again

Holy sh**

Don't hoax me like that

Ey, that was our..

Yes, it was our buddy, you killed him

STOP IT!

Just shoot more than the enemy and it keeps on going

Up there is one

Oh really?

Watch out, one to the right, one left!

Holy sh** you almost ran into that

Almost gave you a headshot

omg

Tobi! Not that fast!

What's the matter?

You're to fast

Well, guess you just have to do a bit more sports

JAAAAAA!!!

WUUUUUUHH

JAAAAAA!!!

The way we cleared this room xD

spray& pray!

I made 2 Kills ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh yeah!

Whatch out, one just died there!

I'm watching the point

That's music to my ears

No, what?

So you're using me as cover? Thank you so much^^

Yes, you're welcome :-P

How is he still alive?!

Dude, have you seen how inaccurate it is?

Yes^^

The weapon is inaccurate, so you have to spray that even more!

In the corner

left or right

I don't know

Got one left side

Looking very interesting what I can see here on you..

One's coming!

Got him

There's another one, right side of the car!

Where I am shooting at

Cover, he comes!

omg

..that you're still alive!

Yes, insane right?^^

that you are still alive! ^^

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét