Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 1 2018

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much! Hey, you're a purple bunny cool, I'm a pretty Pegasus

Once can date I know for a fact you love costume what's going on guys Halloween is our favorite holiday now

It's Presidents Day

Why do you care so much anyways

Because I'm half Dimas we did to rave but the best part of Halloween was being scared grill, man business

I don't have time to be scared

What are you talking about? It's totally still scary

So Halloween isn't scary anymore a dragon scale a mummies

Gente Lee need a solid. Well, they say it's not scary anymore because they're too old

You made them kids you did say it was old why are you so big

That was a close one

Get his shout

Who was that

Too old for Halloween. So he turned you into little kids or something be holy

since the dawn of time feeding on the fear of all children

Finally the people had enough on the full moon of All Hallows Eve

We can banish him again

But we need to do it before the full moon sets we fight in order to return the Halloween spirit to his realm

Ah

Guys I know it's scary but this is what Halloween is all about lead the way purple there. I'm

Must be because we're afraid

What now, I'm sorry guys, it's all my fault

I summon the Halloween spirits or to carving pumpkins trick-or-treating haunted houses

It's like being an adorable little kid again candy and take these guys down I

Command you to restore my friends and return to your realm?

Thanks for spending Halloween with me guy B, there's just one last thing what

For more infomation >> Teen Titans Go! Halloween Episode 122 - Emily Ford - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Teen Titans Go! Love Monsters Episode 114 - Emily Ford - Duration: 4:07.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Stupid rain

I

Miss mr. Sun silly smiling falling sky liquid once again caused you the sadness. This will not do

It's fine Starfire. I actually feel a lot better

Also receive the affection

careful and endless pain I

Thought it was I can't take them with me. Keep an eye on them while I'm gone

Yesin especially these creatures. I understand they can have the strawberry shakes after dinner

But no the whipped cream goes no shakes no chin stroking they feed on love and affection

I will not touch the twin destroyers of Asura

Don't open it

Here there is love and happiness and new faces or even said not to touch them star but they are so cute

Back of the box what don't give me the eyes. It's cooked tough. Love star

Remember because they like all creatures thirst for it

Just one goodbye kiss Oh an egg, that's not so bad

Way to think on your feet peace point no quick act natural well, we're doomed no we are not the doomed

What's happening?

Love turn them into a meat pie Starfire. You're gonna have to be mean to them

Power on leg

Girl I did not know you could be so cold even I could not have been so cruel without your help

Oh, and they will remember you

For more infomation >> Teen Titans Go! Love Monsters Episode 114 - Emily Ford - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Lọc Nhiên Liệu Ford Transit | Cách Phân Biệt Phụ Tùng Ô Tô Chính Hãng T44 | Phạm Văn auto - Duration: 12:09.

For more infomation >> Lọc Nhiên Liệu Ford Transit | Cách Phân Biệt Phụ Tùng Ô Tô Chính Hãng T44 | Phạm Văn auto - Duration: 12:09.

-------------------------------------------

Teen Titans Go! Slumber Party Episode 113 - Emily Ford - Duration: 4:07.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Oh

How one out I'll check the grid in the morning no

Of course not as your friends, we would understand I am scared of would hide

It all started at a slumber party many years ago

That stupid baby game that's supposed to summon a scary ghost gathering all of my courage

Scary Terry I barely escaped scary Terry that night. That's why I've slept with the light

That is an embarrassing story. Yeah, you know scary Terry isn't real

Why is this so hard to believe rayvin's father is a demon word?

Maybe we can help you get over your stupid shameful and completely unjustified fear head just part of my never-ending war on crooked teeth

Oh wait, dude. Sleepovers aren't about sleep bank. They're about all the awesome stuff

You first yup building the world's best blanket fort then in two hours when that's done we can

I'll do it myself

No, thanks. I'm not playing

Titans I know an activity to take cyborgs mind off of his fear you mean truth or dare?

You to kiss no, I dare you did third child Cecilia after my favorite

That is here dear, I know I see I'll be in the blanket Ford

Oh, I got a good day

You know what I think I am

Okay, I think there's only one way to fix it just do it

Terry Terry Terry Terry

Wow, that's a weird way of saying Oh cyborg, we need a mirror. I have several full-length and handheld mirrors in my room

Did you seriously put a mirror in here among other things

No, that's a bowling alley the basketball courts in the basement

You have to get the mirror didn't mean you're not strong

Hey, the lights are back on slumber party

For more infomation >> Teen Titans Go! Slumber Party Episode 113 - Emily Ford - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Fusion USA - Duration: 3:19.

Subscribe to the channel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét