Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 1 2018

Hello to all who follows this project:) Subtitles not fully READY! It will come in a WEEK.

I would like to say about few small things I did in past days

unfortunately it's not super big progress

Next episode will be about cylinder heads, and it will come in next weeks

but I wanted to show you what I did till now

so you will see those small steps I did

I do not have to much time in last days to work in the project

you definitely know how it is with the free time

I noticed there is a group of channel followers

and intensively want to say I'm spending to much time on some activities, and I'm doing things with too much details

and I should work faster

nobody plays as me with the engine

I will say, it's true that I'm doing things with too much details

but be aware about two things

first...

I'm real amateur

and I'm doing engine "renovation" first time

I'm learning a lot of things about engine construction & procedures

and I'm following your comments very much

to

learn some technical details from you

what to check, or where to check

so

the way, how I'm showing things

is very slow and detailed

because I want to present things very precisely, so you can comment them

that's why I'm playing with it so long...

however...

what I did since last episode...

I WILL FINISH THE SUBTITLES IN COMING WEEK!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét