Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 1 2018

Hi, Maker Friends! I'm Morgan

and Welcome to Morgan Makes!

Today, I'm making some...

I'm making some...

I'm making some...

Hmmmm.........BROOKIES!

Hmmm...Hmmmm...Hmm

Chocolate... Chocolate Fudge

and also

We need Cookies...Chocolate Chippy Cookies

CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES!!!

Ready To Make!

We need to start out to making Brownies

Oh...It's getting chocolatey.

Oh, like Cake Mix!

Ah! It's getting Dusty!

(Chuckles)

Now I need WATER!!!!

1 Cup of Oil

Now The Yolk.

Here we go.

Now I need to...

Now I need to wash my hands!

Mix it up together!

Singing: "Mix it Together"

Mix it Together

This is delicious

Pour some oil in the pan

Should I use the Ice Cream Scooper OR the Measuring Cup?

Ice Cream Scooper!!! Okay, Ice Cream Scooper

Now we need to make Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Chips

One Stick of Butter

C'mon

C'mon ... We did it!

Also, we want Eggs

Now I need to Dry my hands!

Mix it together with the spoon.

I don't wanna do that...to scoop the cookie dough

in

in

into the Brownie Mix

We need to put it in the oven.

I can't get it out! It stick...It sticks...it...Ah! I did it.

It looks like a little Heart on the bottom

Awww...That looks like a mini heart of the cookie dough.

Oh...that's so cute!!!

Now we need to put it in the oven

For......85 minutes

63....5 minutes???

63...4, 5 Minutes??

I need to eat it and see what's inside.

If you like Brownies and Cookies, let me know in the Comments!

Chocolate Drizzle

It's So Tasty!!!

It's Yummy!

So, So Yummy!

It's Delicious

Now I eat it to myself!

Ummm...It tastes good.

See You NEXT WEEK on Morgan Makes!!!!

I hope you SHARE my video with EVERYBODY! :)

For more infomation >> How to Make Chocolate Chip Brownies (Morgan Makes - Episode 5) - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

JUICY WOULD YOU RATHER?! w/ Danielle Carolan, Kenzie Elizabeth, & Brooke Miccio - Duration: 12:09.

Oh my gosh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét