Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Oct 29 2018

👋 Hey guys how are you? Welcome to the

Canadian Tire circuit will begin qualifying

I think I am

relatively fast, so we'll see as we do in qualifying.

I do not know which split out, I think there are two drivers split by the number

hopefully not top split

Well, let's see boys

Spotter: Traffic light green, watch the first braking, remember that there are many laps ahead

Spotter: Come on, like lightning now

Here we go guys

Spotter: One more fast, go

Spotter: One minute twenty-four-eight point eight

Spotter: Box, you need to refuel

Spotter: Checkered Flag

Good

As we have done time twenty minute with eight tenths right?

a high time, but good

let's see here at the end where we split out, well then we have gone on a

only split because I see here are a lot of riders split

one two three four and five

Two of the eight

so good

very badly distributed

I think I'll be in a position Twelve as better. We leave in ten position

Behind me, Ryan, Adam division are six

I'll put the radio mute, because these drivers every time they enter long are talking and annoying

mute

Well, we're here

and good guys, let out

we will wait to see how the race gives me

starting the tenth

wish me luck guys

Spotter: Ok green light, quiet in the first corner

Spotter: One on your left. Keep to the right

Spotter: Clean the left

Spotter: A thirty minutes with two fives, five

Spotter: Ok, go to your left

Spotter: One minute twenty-two point eight one, six

Spotter: You are in the top ten

Spotter: twenty one minute with two eightfour

I'm doing wrong that curve

Spotter: twenty one minute seven, eight four

Spotter: One minute twenty point nine zero three

Spotter: A twenty-two minutes with four, three, eight

Spotter: Move to the right

Spotter: twenty one minute with nine four, four

Spotter: A twenty minute point four zero three

Spotter: Ten laps to go

Spotter: twenty one minute with three, four

Spotter: One minute twenty-four point three two

Spotter: twenty one minute six, two five

Spotter: One minute twenty-four point six nine

Spotter: On minute twenty point six, zero, six

Spotter: Ok five laps to the checkered flag

Spotter: It's on your left

Spotter: Go to the right

Spotter: Clear Left

What a silly off track 🙈

I'll see if I can reach them again

Spotter: One minute twenty seven point seven four

Spotter: twenty-two minute five, eight, one

Spotter: In two laps end all, keep pushing

that, that, you disturb each other

Spotter: A twenty minute point zero six six

Spotter: white flag. One lap

Spotter: twenty one minute seven, five

(Yelling) Ahhh I go I 🙈

Spotter: Checkered Flag

Well was not bad, a shame i was the eighth before the off track

😱 what happened i'm watching a car fly

what an wreck had the two, we will see it repeated

A shame, because I've been on several flights, on the last lap I went twice, I've been without wheels and lost the car

and just as these have overtake me since Imake a mistake, I was more

pending glasses that

drive

What can we do. Let's see how we finished the race.

We have not done anything wrong, we left the tenth and have been the tenth

We've been over pilots divisions above ours, so well

Let's see people who are below our divisions

Tribault, Jack and Frederick, to see have as finished

below me so, well

we will earn some iRating guys

I do not know how many incidents I've had, so I do not know if we will get some Safety Rating

Three incidents nothing. just three offtracks and good will

see the beginning. A start complicated but clean

and then offtracks as I've had

Not gone too well, I have escaped me and I left pedal later

All the cars close together these first few laps, until we have separated

Notice that this black car and this blue car have been with me the whole race

It was a shame to lose the position with them because the truth I was faster than they and

In that curve back, i was doing better than

and each of the curves, you cut out some time

We go every time we passed through that curve

Here we advance this orange car that went off the track

But here we returned to catch

It shows that pilots

were higher divisions than me

very clean race

Here we will all still very close together, the riders ahead beginning to peel away

They were times 1:19

Look at this car in black that badly took this curve

And I cut out a little at every turn

but hey, I went off

so are the races

very complicated curve to be taken very quickly to avoid wasting time

but with cars in front impossible

This car has been off the track

Let's take forward the video

In these curves where I was winning them some time to the black car, then he on this curve

I cut out here wasting time here again catch them

good

here from here this pilot would cut me some time

I do not know why I have drawn badly it is curved in this goal

I was not bad at training but well, here we both went together

here he wasted time, notice that he was braking every time he passed this curve

then I used to beat myself a lot, here I had no choice but to stop

this curve is taken faster but I could not avoid hitting it from behind

and there is no better overtaking zone

in this area as a complicated braking

difficult to overtake in this area. It is a difficult circuit to overtake here

you go out and you're going to stay in the same position, unless some driver gets out

and lost the position

Here you see that this pilot is again passed braking, we have taken

I was doing my lap

let's put the car back view, you see the going pretty close to me

him in this area is pretty much better than me

this car appears to have been retired

as you see here actually it is very close, but again we got to the curve

Here I begin to get away again

precisely this seems not 😝

and good because the guy behind us the truth

that pretty clean race, I have not suffered by my life at any time 😀

good in all races suffer, but I have not felt the danger that I was going to crash

This pilot could tell he was experienced

and he knew where he could not overtake or

Well others we come to the same curve

I go back to get a little time, but not much good something

He drew as to breathe a little

by going on behind me, who has to stop

more than me, and I can leave the curve a little better

on the rise you can not catch me slipstream why you lost speed

unable to join me

I was not taking that corner well I have to check 😲

good as you see pretty evenly matched but

He had little chance to overtake unless mess it up as I have done 😩😀😀

in some laps i can´t see throught my VR glasses, in fact in many of turns

more or less in that area that was showing now every

moved around the display I not know why is not there an update

windows, not the nvidia

and they gave me a turn and was already pending

steeper than driving, I lost concentration and I went off

AFTER LEAVING I have continued

but already late

Well here and continue

He follows behind us

although take curves differently there is no possibility to get a car to

will overtake, no, it's not a good area. Perhaps where where he is mistreating

you can advance but of course, as I have to stop and have to stop no more for me, nothing in this rise is

complicated. I have to try traffic on that curve back whether by staying one

little bit more behind but coming out well

then in the climb you can overtake

I'll keep throwing video forward to see where I went off

I have also come out in a stupid area

You do not think that is an area where

here you can get out the car every time you pass not

here neither

he is very close to me, but he can not overtake me

a complicated site

where it is difficult to overtake

Here we were beginning to slide the two

The tire wear is noticed

He was pressing me if I made a mistake and good

I have not left the track because, I left because I accelerated more when leaving the curve

and I have not hit the wall miracle

I held the car well, so I can give thanks

I accelerated more, I lost the car

I had to downshift to hold car

and I have passed both drivers

it's over

I tried recovery position

but impossible

so good that it has been the race

I'll put the last lap because there has been a

pretty serious accident

i do not know what the pilots were doing behind, I do not know what happened, but they hit each other, because I've seen

one fly, so we will see and we entertain a while

Here i do another off track as you see

but hey we finished tenth guys 👍

we have started tenths so

Enough for me. Well let's see

What happened here

I have seen them fly huh?

see I'll put this

Ahh well yes if this is going to be pissed off look 🙉 look at the driver, Tacata 😁😁

well well, the pilot has pissed off 😡 and attacked the other driver

nothing guys, this has been the race, surely i will return to race

I hope it's more like my division pilots, and my split and therefore good hope

you liked the race if so please give me like 👍 🙏 and if you are not

subscribed to the channel, please subscribe 🙏 😘

See you guys in the next race

👋 goodbye hug goodbye bye bye guys 👋 👋 😘

For more infomation >> iRacing SBS: (No VR) Hanging on Canadian Tire ... Porsche Cup 🏎 - Duration: 46:39.

-------------------------------------------

Meet Porsche Clark, MPH - Duration: 2:01.

Hi, my name is Porsche Clark and I am a recent graduate from the USC Keck School of Medicine Master of Public Health online program and

I really just want to say thank you to all of the professors advisors

Faculty members that put together this program and allowed

Students like me to be able to work full time and be able to achieve their dreams at the same time

I mean, I'm so thankful for what this program has offered me

Not only have I walked out feeling like I'm actually a master in my field

But I also feel like I am ready to work as a public health advocate and really work for those

That the public health field is committed to serving and really to us make a change in public health in whatever

aspect

That I eventually work in I have a passion for intellectual disability and women's health education

and I really didn't know how I could achieve that goal and

Still and kind of I just didn't really know where that would take me

And what was really amazing is that this program allowed me to not know where I was going and end up being where I needed

To be in the end. I

Now know I want to be a health educator and being part of the Community Health Promotion track

Has allowed me the ability to learn how to promote healthy outcomes to identify disparities

And really again advocate for those in need and advocate for the change the changes I seek to

Create and in the end. I just didn't really thankful that I was able to get this opportunity see the webinar with Dr Shubha Kumar

and really be inspired to be a part of USC

be part of the community of fellow Trojans and really just become a part of public health in a major way and

no longer be someone on the sidelines but actually be an active member of

Public health an active member of the change and I thank you USC for that opportunity and this program. Thank you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét