Welcome to Another Michigan Football Show. Train wreck edition. I'm Bryn Mickle.
And I'm Aaron McMann. And look, everything is out the window, I mean this
team's an embarrassment, you know, another national disaster on Saturday night.
What's going on? I wouldn't go far as embarrassment, but keep in mind, you know,
if you step back and realize, you know, preseason many of the prognosticators had
this team going 9-3 or 8-4. This team is young. It's one
of the youngest in the country. They've got problems on offense and I think new this
time - and this is something they've leaned on all season long now - is the defense. In
a way the defense was exposed on Saturday. You know, they gave up a huge
chunk of rushing yards early on. Saquon Barkley rushes for 69 yards on
the second play from scrimmage. And then they have to rely on the secondary. The
secondary is a group I've been worried about all season long. They've
played well up until Saturday, but they struggled. And when you go up against a
deep and talented receiving group like Penn State, you saw what happened.
Yeah, but Harbaugh was brought in to fix this stuff, you know, the seven-million-dollar-man
comes in with all these big expectations. We're three years into, you
know, the rebuild and we've had two national night games and two games where,
you know, they get embarrassed. Yeah, I think it's important to remember that
this is one of the youngest teams in the country, you know. They've got youth and
inexperience on the offensive line, an area we keep talking about every week I feel
like. They got some inexperienced guys at receiver, so that's one of the reasons why
this offense has gotten clicking. So we talked about youth, but I didn't hear
those excuses from Urban Meyer last year when he had a young team and he was
contending for a national championship. No you didn't, but you got to keep in
mind too, the cupboard was a little more bare with Harbaugh. He had to come in and
build it up a little bit, you know, go through the recruiting process, bring in
some of these talented guys. And he's done a decent job, you know, he had a
talent laden team last year with several NFL guys as we saw. They won ten
games. The last two years. Remember that Harbaugh can win. Yes, it
hasn't been as accelerated as a Meyer, or as a James Franklin, but he's right there.
So, is the seat though at least getting a little bit lukewarm? I think a
little bit, but keep in mind too next year was supposed to be the year
where this team breaks out. Where they win that 11, 12 games, play for a Big Ten
title and do all those great things. Now if they don't do that next year, then I
think the seat does become warm, but at the same token, can you find a coach it's any
better than Harbaugh? I mean think about it, you know, if you go through the NFL or
the college ranks there aren't too many names out there that you can
bring to Michigan and plug in there and win right away. So, glimmer of hope.
Ohio State. If somehow this team can win, does that save the season? I think it
does. This program could go 3-9, 2-10, throw any awful record out
there, if they're able to be Ohio State in this season all I think is forgiven.
Not only does it does it salvage things but it gives them momentum going into
next season. Before you even talking about beating
the Buckeyes, you got to be Rutgers first. You do and this is a game, I think, where
Michigan needs to wipe clean the taste from Penn State. They've got to
throttle the Scarlet Knights, they got to come back on offense and and play well.
I look for John O'Korn to have a big game. I look for them to go back to the
running game. I'm taking the Wolverines 28, Rutgers 10. Yeah, I'm not that
confident, honestly I think you have a team that, right now, is searching for
an identity. Do I think Michigan loses? No. I think maybe 17 to 14. Well, that's a
wrap for Another Michigan Football Show. Join us next week when, hopefully, we're
talking about a win over Rutgers
For more infomation >> Seat informa a su plantilla sobre los planes para una posible salida de Cataluña - Duration: 4:40.
For more infomation >> La deriva secesionista en Cataluña deja sin margen de maniobra a Seat y Nissan - Duration: 5:50.
For more infomation >> Seat Arosa 1.4I Stella Automaat - Duration: 0:49.
For more infomation >> Seat Ibiza 1.4-16V Stella - Duration: 0:41.
For more infomation >> Seat Ibiza 1.4 Stella - Duration: 1:01.
For more infomation >> Seat Leon 1.8-20VT Topsport - Duration: 0:49.
For more infomation >> Seat Altea XL 160pk TFSI Style (1STE EIG.!!!!/Climate/Trekhaak/16''LMV) - Duration: 0:51.
For more infomation >> Seat Alhambra €. 2.000,- Voordeel. 1.4 TSI 150 pk FR Connect 6 versn. DSG (VSB 15665) - Duration: 0:56.
For more infomation >> Seat Mii 1.0 @Mii Navigatie/Lichtmetaal/5-Drs - Duration: 0:54.
For more infomation >> Seat Mii 1.0 MII BY MANGO 60 PK - Duration: 1:00. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét