Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 10, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Oct 26 2017

hello thought I would talk to you a little bit about our team that we've

built up we're still very much in the early stages I think I started the

company now in June or May officially although it's been in the pipeline for a

little bit longer than that. So I'm Callum the director I suppose I don't

know all these other titles that people use a CEO I don't know whether they fit

in but it was kind of my baby my brainchild and as I say it started early

this year and I've come from a background of finishing university three and a

half years ago now ish which I did a maths degree. Maths was always a big

kind of passion of mine and all the way through school. I ended up doing a Maths degree and was

going off into the banking world but kind of took a sidetrack in to giving my dad

six months of help in his commercial estate agents in business and

that turned into three and a half years to still be sat here to this day working

within that business but during that time I kind of realized I had a real big

passion for for the marketing world for solving people's problems in order to

get more business and using the ideas that come up in my head to do that I

think it has big crossovers with the maths world I love looking at the data

side of things on how when you run a campaign what then happens looking at

the numbers to figure out why something happened so I really enjoy that side of

things and using that to grow Morgan Williams and also all the marketing

streams and other angles and looking at businesses with with a fresh pair of

eyes so we also have a holiday let in North Wales that i've worked long and

hard on called Plas Colwyn you may have seen us sharing some information so

that's giving me the grounding into the background of the self-catering lets and

it was really wanting to create something in that world that started

this Morgan Branding journey that I wanted to help

other owners take more direct bookings like we do so to increase the revenue

you take and to decrease the Commission or the marketing spend that your spending

and not only that but the customers that you have been your customers so that you

can grow long term now what I realised is that there was huge crossovers in to

other areas and as I've met more people I've realized the skills that we have

or I have can cross over in to different areas so we've ended up

working with lots of different sectors already and we're looking to continue

that so if if you see what we're doing in the self-catering world or the

hospitality world and think you can adapt it to your business please do get

in touch because there is always an angle I met just this week with an

insurance guy that's looking to to build products using the 3d tours that we do

were so we're really excited to chat to the people on how they see the work that

we're doing adapt into their business so moving on to Josh, Josh Dodd is our graphic

designer and digital marketer Josh joined working with us now three,

four months ago was brought on board by Ben who was working for us at that

time doing a lot of design work for us so we were looking at the Morgan

Williams side of things building new brochures from new boards

rebranding and Josh has been a key figure in getting that over the line

he's the ideas man he's the Photoshop guy does all our graphics that you can

see he's absolutely fantastic at that his background before Morgan Branding was

in kind of the restaurant world he was he was looking after the social media

feeds and the marketing in a restaurant so that's why we've kind of looking into

them sectors because we have a lot of experience from Josh and from myself in

the restaurant worlds already and there is huge crossovers obviously

with the self-catering hospitality world and how and how they align also Josh's

background before that was in Events that's where he's got his degree and so

he's always been in the the kind of the marketing mindset and he did another

really great asset to our team we've got Elliot Ormson as well so

Elliot's the guy that's putting out most of our social media content for us

and our clients of the minute he's a digital marketing apprentice just 18 he

has worked for another company before us doing a level 3 apprenticeship scheme if you

know anything about the apprenticeship schemes and he's now doing a level four

digital marketing apprenticeship with us he's been a great

insight into how other agencies have worked but also his knowledge in the

digital marketing world at such a young age is really impressive already some of

the stuff he's come up with some of the ideas how he's building the websites is

really great to see and what kind of has let him go which is great he's not needed

that much of a guided hand we all sit around and give each other ideas and

work on different areas of projects together so it's really exciting to build

up and we're also who's not on our website is Thomas who's just behind the

camera now he will be our audio/visual he's going to be editing a lot of the

videos that we're doing now tutorials that we're going to do podcasts that

were going to be put out tom is just 16 and just off into college to do stage

production

and?

Stage production and technical theatre there we go because I havent got any

notes in front of me so he's gonna make sure the sound quality in these videos

is good and if it's not you can shout him and the audio even though he's not

working with the most polished article yeah it's going to be good so Tom's

gonna be point to get at them videos when we come up with ideas the basis of

these a lot of these is going to be where clients have issues we want to

come in and do a video or description on when a client has a problem and if we

see they're coming up with three or four clients going how do I do that how do I

do that would you kind of put a video together so that we can send that out to

everyone and rather than you maybe happen to pay us to do the video they

pay us to fix the problem for yourself a lot the time small business owners that

we've worked with want to fix the problem or want to know how to fix the

problem and that's where we're going to try and come from and be a be a little

bit different in that world

For more infomation >> Meet The Morgan Branding Team - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Jeffrey Dean Morgan proud of wife Hilarie Burton for speaking out against Ben Affleck - Duration: 3:11.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan proud of wife Hilarie Burton for speaking out against Ben Affleck

Jeffrey Dean Morgan has praised his wife, Hilarie Burton, for speaking out about a incident involving Ben Affleck that occurred years ago on TRL.

Speaking to US Weekly, the Walking Dead actor said: I dont want to make a big deal of it because [Hilarie] didnt, but I think everything thats come out in the last couple of weeks, starting with Harvey Weinstein — anybody who has talked about it and even those who havent yet are incredibly brave and I think its time for change.

Hopefully all this stuff is going to change this business. Its prevalent all over and Im proud of all these women. All women and my wife..

Hilarie addressed the incident after Ben posted a statement on Twitter in which he condemned Harveys actions.

One of her fans pointed out that Ben had also once acted inappropriately towards the One Tree Hill actress, tweeting: He also grabbed Hilarie Burtons breasts on TRL once.

Everyone forgot though, to which Hilarie replied: I didnt forget. She later added: Seriously, thank you for that. I was a kid… Girls. Im so impressed with you brave ones. I had to laugh back then so I wouldnt cry.

Ben then apologised for the incident, writing: I acted inappropriately toward Ms.

Burton and I sincerely apologise. In his earlier statement about Harvey, he wrote: I am saddened and angry that a man who I worked with used his position of power to intimidate, sexually harass and manipulate many women over decades.

The additional allegations of assault that I read this morning made me sick. This is completely unacceptable, and I find myself asking what I can do to make sure this doesnt happen to others.

We need to do better at protecting our sisters, friends, co-workers and daughters. We must support those who come forward, condemn this type of behaviour when we see it and help ensure there are more women in positions of power..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét