I am here with Ray Smith today. I wanted to congratulate him for the purchase of his new Colorado ZR2 from us here at ELCO.
What can you tell us about your experience.
Today I came in with my Cadillac ATS just to get an oil change.
I had a little time to walk around your lot, came across this truck here the Colorado.
It's beautiful, it's hot looking and you came out and greeted me.
Before you know it we made a great deal on this truck.
I am so happy I came in today to see you.
Ironically, Ray builds these out at the Wentzville plant.
Would you come out and see again for another purchase?
I sure would, my wife has a vehicle that needs replaced in the next year.
I'll definatley come out here and see you first!
Thank you very much.
Thank you! Appreciate it!
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét