Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 2 2017

The latest generation of MINIs is the best yet, elevating its premium status with a heaping

dose of BMW goodness, and it's this one - the all-new Countryman - that takes the brand

into legitimate crossover territory.

Whether you opt for the original Hardtop or seek adventure in one of the bigger MINIs

such as the Clubman or this Countryman, you're getting a personalized, fun-to-drive car steeped

in British history with recent German improvements.

Their lineup is more solid than ever and I've thoroughly enjoyed test-driving all of the

new models.

Completing the BMW-infused makeover is MINI's biggest yet – the next generation 2017 Countryman.

It now shares its front-drive architecture with the BMW X1 and has grown by a whopping

8.1", easily capable of carrying up to 5 passengers and luggage.

It uses the same turbocharged engine strategy as the other new MINIs, offering 3- or 4-cylinder

power matched to either a 6-speed manual or 8-speed automatic transmission.

MINI's new ALL4 all-wheel drive system now is available even on the entry-level model

for enhanced cornering dynamics in all weather and road conditions.

That's right Subaru; MINI has you in their sights.

My tester for the week is the Cooper S Countryman ALL4 meaning it possesses the 189 horsepower

2.0-liter turbo and all-wheel drive.

A higher performing John Cooper Works model and an all-new plug-in hybrid are also available.

With 2 packages and a handful of options, this car sells for $36,000.

From a distance you might experience some sticker shock but once you touch it, sit in

it and drive it I promise you'll understand the value.

That is if you appreciate driving a car with tuned feel, a premium interior and a personalized

appearance.

MINIs aren't like other cars and their uniqueness is refreshing.

Items like the big, circular infotainment system, toggle switches galore and quirky

design touches keep the Countryman whimsical.

The electronics are excellent, featuring new touchscreen functionality and something I

find particularly cool – full Napster integration for safe and easy use of my music streaming

service.

Apple CarPlay becomes available for the 2018 model year.

There's wireless device charging, a multi-information head-up display, and all kinds of cool ambient

lighting including logo projection.

There's even a Country Driving timer that measures how much you're 4-wheeling.

It's all fun and ups the car's coolness factor.

The biggest disappointment is the lack of electronic safety systems; blind spot monitoring

isn't offered at any price.

The new MINIs are really good and this Countryman delivers the widest appeal because it's highly

functional and yet, is still a lot of fun to drive.

The 6-speed is as agreeable as they come - a newbie could drive this smoothly - and the

combination of hugging Sport seats and an energetic sport mode provides that MINI driving

magic.

Sure, its go-cart maneuvers have been diluted just a bit but the trade off in its more versatile

size and smartness is well worth it. 

This is the MINI that should resonate with current car shoppers.

And I mean just a bit – this is still a highly entertaining drive from the contoured

sport seat and the 4-wheel traction makes cornering even more assured.

The powertrain is stellar with the 207 pound feet of torque feeling spirited.

It's not a rocket off the line but 0-to-60mph in about 7 seconds keeps things moving and

on your favorite 3rd gear kind of road it feels downright quick.

Best of all is how premium and harmonious it works.

The steering is quick and nimble and the ride quality, even without the optional adjustable

suspension, is very forgiving.

The 3 Drive Modes are perfectly spaced with GREEN taking advantage of the engine's stop/start

feature to save gas, MID for balanced driving and SPORT for tightening the steering and

giving the engine a kick in the pants with a little off-throttle burble.

And even though it's bigger, it's still city friendly for darting through traffic

and parking in tight spots.

Gas mileage is rated at 24mpg in combined driving on premium.

Cargo room has grown by more than 5 cubic feet and there's additional storage under

the floor.

The rear seats slide, recline and trifold adding versatility and the 2 pane panoramic

roof creates airiness.

It's an ideal size for those who don't want to sacrifice on the exciting drive.

At this price there are things missing – power seats, a rear armrest, power tailgate, adaptive

cruise and that cool picnic cushion– all available but not before closing in on $40,000.

Right sized at the right time, the new Countryman will give MINI dealers a new volume leader.

For more infomation >> 2017 MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL4 - Complete Review - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Mini tripod for 400₹ : Short Review - Duration: 7:26.

hey guys you're watching your Indian tripod and this is a review of our

tripod yes our review of a tripod on your Indian

tripod so what we have got here today is a small tripod

just this one I'm going to show you an in-depth review not related after view a

short review I'll tell you what you need to know about this device and if it is

any good so let's jump right into it

let's see what we've got here this is an Aeoss enhance your life whatever the hell

mini-tripod whatever you want to call it I bought it

off Amazon this was not at all costly comparatively I would say I mean

tripods are like 800 bucks in India 800 Rupees that is not bucks that is

dollars 800Rs in India so that's where normal tripod start this is

for 400 you might think why the heck did I spend half the money or this small

tripod one I could have bought in a really big tripod for double the money

well point number one I had the big one point number two I needed some

portability so what this guy offers is really a two into one a two in one you

know this is as well as it is a tripod it is also like a vlogging handle we can

attach a camera here as you can see this is a quarter mount

I told quarter inch mount is here you can attach a phone on this guy whatever

this is called phone holder and make vlogs with your phone even you can

attach a DSLR camera over here and make vlogs or a normal handheld recording

like this panning and that thing which is not really efficient when you are and

holding the camera as you can see these two legs at the behind you all you have

to do is flip it open and keep it like this now it is a tripod and you see this

one you have to press this one down and put it put it wherever you want I mean

it does not fit anywhere you want but it has got a lot of points where it fits

I'll be using this for say long exposures or normal portrait shooting

I'll just keep it somewhere and shoot self-portraits or something like that

but let me show you if this can hold a DSLR right now here's my DSLR

as you can see this mount, it goes in the mount and there's a screw thing down it

that you will just have to screw to your camera it is advisable that if you are

attaching a DSLR put the lens on this bigger feet that will give it some

balance otherwise it will be falling off like this or this if you put the lens

right above this leg you could give it some more balance than usual if you want

to do some macro photography I would not recommend this thing if you want to do

the macro photography with your fall or something like that then you can but

with our DSLR it is not really suitable for macro this is suitable for like

normal purposes where the bigger tripods do not fit like some of the places I

cannot really keep my bare tripod like because it has got big legs it has it

has to have some space to extend its legs now if we talk about the pros and

cons of this thing first Pro I'd say it's cheap it's cheap relatively if you

compare this to a gorilla pod which is more than versatile but it costs a lot

more a real gorilla pod is costly whereas the cheap ones cost you 600

bucks but they do not last really long I don't know what this either this is not

Hal and it has not been with me for really long but still I hope this lasts

this can handle a DSLR that is the thing I bought this for and I'd say this has

worked for me this is portable which solves my purposes which is light

definitely this is light this serves dual purposes if I want to take a selfie

I can take a selfie for and to make a video I can make a video if I want to

pan a video I can pan a video this is as you say as I said handles dual purpose

and really has got some pros grips on to the

surface a bit I mean it's not like it sticks on to the surface but it grips

there and the cons if we start about it's not really strong I will not

release call it a strong tripod by no means this is strong if you have a

heavier DSLR like the older DSLR like things like d3000 D 3200 those

DSLRs are heavy and if you have a heavier lenses then definitely get a

different thing get a bigger tripod stay away from this but if you want to do

something like for amateur works for just phone and record yourself just make

some small youtube videos then you can definitely check this one out All in all

if we conclude about this tripod this a Aeoss mini tripod I'd say it's a

good buy if you want to buy if you have four hundred bucks

it sends one of your cheaper sometimes what four hundred bucks that's in if you

have 400 bucks want to make some small videos some photos some stable

shots you want to take or you have light camera and you want the tripod but you

don't want the heavy tripod you can get this one if you are a traveler if you

travel a lot at places you have to take pictures in the dark sometimes that

places does not help a lot so this is a great buy for me I'll use this all again

put a review on Amazon as well I'll put a link of this product in Amazon in this

description of the video so hit like comment subscribe to my channel thanks

for watching the video you're watching your Indian tripod.

For more infomation >> Mini tripod for 400₹ : Short Review - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

[DJ SR Mini-Nonstop 2017] Vol.10 ♫ (เบสกะหึ่ม) เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ โครตมัน เบสแน่น - Duration: 35:51.

For more infomation >> [DJ SR Mini-Nonstop 2017] Vol.10 ♫ (เบสกะหึ่ม) เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ โครตมัน เบสแน่น - Duration: 35:51.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna 2 Mini zapowiedz 61 odcinka/Tłumaczenie PL - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna 2 Mini zapowiedz 61 odcinka/Tłumaczenie PL - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Countryman JCW & Hybrid REVIEW by AutoTopNL - Duration: 5:03.

When I woke up this morning

and crawled out of my bed

I was really looking forward to this moment!

driving the new countryman Works

In sunny Limburg (NL)

On these beautiful roads..

There was just one obstacle..

the new cooper S Plug In Hybrid

A car which I did not

look forward to..

But..

We started in the city centre of Maastricht

city traffic..

with that hybrid..

and after a few km's

It surprised me!

We've driven the normal Cooper S as well

with a 2.0 Turbo.

The hybrid has a 1.5 Turbo

with an electric motor

A bit like the BMW i8

But then with 224HP

136 petrol horses

and 88 electric

If you drive in the city

It mostly uses the electric engine

it feels torquey

and powerful..

It drives really nice

No sound..

really comfortable..

But when you need to merge

or take an exit

and you hit the throttle

You feel the 224 HP

and it then feels more powerful

than the normal cooper S

Which is fun!

What I don't like

They styled and positioned it

as a hybrid cooper S

But they've chosen

to give it just one exhaust tip

To make it look efficient as well

So aesthetically

I think it's better with two!

But that's not a big issue

So

it's a comfortable and nice car

for every day

And I think

a better car then the normal cooper S

Countryman..

It just coops better with the weight

And then it was time

The moment I was looking forward to

Now it's time..

The Works version

231HP

6.5s to 100km/h

A lot of noise

And that's how it feels

like the pinnacle countryman!

What's also nice

is that it embodies the role of the Netherlands

in the automotive industry

VDL Nedcar in Born

produces every countryman in the world!

The normal Cooper S with 192HP

It sounds good

but is not very fast

But this one

with 231HP

Is very nice to play with!

It's not super sporty

Not an alternative for a

Porsche Macan Turbo

Mainly it's fun!

and that's it..

It's a funky little rocket

packed as an SUV

But

It's exactly what I expected it to be

It holds up to the expectations

but does not exceed them..

Which the hybrid did..

So I have to conclude

That that is the nicest countryman

Which took me by surprise!

For more infomation >> Mini Countryman JCW & Hybrid REVIEW by AutoTopNL - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Sago Mini Trucks and Diggers Kids Games - Fun Pet Build Construction | Learn Colors Games for Kids - Duration: 18:42.

Sago Mini Trucks and Diggers Kids Games - Fun Pet Build Construction | Cute Cartoon Learn Colors Games for Kids.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét