Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 2 2017

Hello and welcome to a new vlog on my channel

I am on the way to the Nurburgring together with two colleagues in the Audi RS3

because of a RS3 meeting which tooks place near the racetrack

so enjoy my trip and stay tuned until the end for the drive on the Nurburgring in the RS3

Enjoy!

Here I am at the Nurburgring with lots of cars

You can see the start of the Nurburgring behind me

And many sportcars are here, the weather is fine

And we will drive with the RS3 on the racetrack soon

I will show you two scenes at the end of the video

Enjoy!

Here you can see the new Porsche 991 GT3 in a nice colour

Because of an accident on the ring and a long oil trail

we unfortunately had to wait some time

but then it opened again and it could go on

To watch the full 10 minutes on the ring you can watch the already uploaded video

I've just been brought home from the RS3

and I want to finish this vlog now

thanks for watching it was a great day with a lot of fun

a big thanks to Carsten to make this trip possible in the RS3

I had a lot of fun on the racetrack

So I want to say

thanks for watching see you in the next vlog and bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét