Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 10, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Oct 25 2017

Audi chartered an aircraft

You can pick any seat

Look at that!

we right at the abyss

that is by far

the best hotel I've ever been

Hello everyone!

I'm on my way to Munich

In Munich I'm gonna meet up with some other YouTubers or Blogger or whatever

I'm not sure who will be there

Anyway, I was invided by Audi

to fly to Valencia, Spain

to testdrive the Audi SQ5

the sun is so bright

I'm very excited!

The only problem is that I have two flights within one day

and it's gonna be exhausting

but I'm not sure how it's gonna be like

see you in a bit

you have to stand still otherwise the trick does not work!

We are looking for...

Audi lounge or however it is called

the place where people are awaiting us

Audi has chartered their own aircraft

where only the guys from Audi and we fly with

how cool is that!

it looks like as if we found it

there it is: Audi Valencia

we are coming!

now we are at gate D14

finally, after walking 50km or so

and we have a nice catering from Audi

with some coffee and breakfast

Now we are heading to the airfield and we continue our journey with a chartered aircraft

I don't know which one, but it is going to be a small one

but when I look how many people are here at the gate

then it cannot be a large aircraft

the cool guys are sitting in the back!

I have seen some photos of people who already did this with Audi

that looked awesome and it looks like as if we really drive through the mountains with the SQ5

all that can be found on the hashtag #Männersache (=male preserve)

and as I look around I can only see one woman and the rest are men

which means the hashtag is correct

lots of space in here

you can pick any seat

I've never been in such a small airplane

I'm excited!

delicious!

I got fish and you?

meat. Enjoy!

it's so warm when you get outta the plane

indeed!

In Germany it is -500°C

oh dear

I'm traveling for

8 hours now...

and I finally arrived in Valencia

but now I can see all the SQ5 waiting for us

I expected a bus that brings us to the hotel

But we can drive with the cars!

Hi!

Hi, welcome!

Steffi, hi!

Hi, I'm Sophia!

then you can start in groups of two people

so 2 people for each car

it takes 1,5 hours to reach the hotel

that interior looks nice

the map has a satellite view

here as well where you can see all the airplanes and one of them was ours for sure!

yes definately!

we leaving now do we?

yes, let's go!

I need the power bank, because my battery is dead

the car is driving very smooth

it is very quiet in here, which was the first thing we noticed

and it is very comfortable too

But we gonna test the car tomorrow

for now it is just get used to the car on our schedule

that reminds me a little bit on the Nürburgring

the carousel at the Nürburgring

the spanish version of it

I've just swapped seats

with my honey, because I'm a bit tired after that long day

but you cannot have a rest, because the men are driving the cars like crazy

two of the Audi team are in front of us

not really Audi team, but people who got invited just like us

the road is great here

I really want to drive here tomorrow again

we are almost there, just 20km to go

until we arrive at the hotel

then we can have a rest

rollercoaster!

I want to have a closer look at the car later

because I noticed something while driving behind the other SQ5

the exhaust pipes in the back look kinda strange

I can only see the cover of the pipes

I cannot see the exhaust itself

I have to look at that later

that was an awesome road wasn't it?

our luggage was not tightened enough

wow guys take a look around here

this is awesome!

we are standing right at the Abyss

OMG

OMG, yes!

It's so much fun here in Spain

and we still have 24°C (=75°F)

I didn't expect to have so much fun with a SUV

I was unlucky, because I didn't drive the last part of this spectacular road

But I will drive the last 10km to enjoy the road a bit more

and we have more time tomorrow

we are just about to arrive at the hotel

the last part of the road is so beautiful, I had to drive again!

Tomorrow we will have the opportunity to drive with the car in the outback

I'm happy about that, because it is my first drive in the outback

Then we will enjoy the landscape

and we will see what the SUV can do

and we finally arrived at the hotel and the view is very nice

I'm gonna check in now. I'm tired and hungry

and that is a bad combination for me

you can compare it with

Velociraptor on cocain or so

wow, cool reception!

that is a nice view!

I can't wait to see our room!

Let me film all the way down

So the hotel is made of different small houses at a cliff

Yes we are at a cliff and unfortunately it is too dark

I hope you can see a bit

the road was very cool and the long way was worth it

many corners

and it is the only road that leads to this hotel

First I thought Audi wanted to show us the best roads in advance

But, no. It was definately the only road here

And it was so cool to drive here

there is the restaurant

Down there is the restaurant

our room number is 20

this is the wrong way, but this one is right

we take this secret passage

I think that these things are..

yes of course

the hotel rooms

the hotel rooms are on stilts

let's see what it is like

all that belongs to our room

great!

look at that!

without beein in the actual hotel room, this is by far the coolest hotel

I have ever been!

Because, this is all ours

Awesome!

It's too bad that we don't have so much time today

look! Bats!

Let's go upstairs

look at that!

nobody can reach this area, it is all ours!

This is a very cool idea

what a view from here!

can anything beat that?

I would like to take away food and eat it in the pool

in the jacuzzi

that is possible

I am very impressed already

find a light, I cannot see anything!

lights on!

that is pretty awesome!

that is very cool!

very nice!

this is the shower? How cool is that?!

Seriously... is there no cover or curtain?

nobody is here anyway!

But all locals who know that standing down there with their zoom lenses

yes probably!

You can close it!

the best part of this hotel room is coming now!

now watch this

that is like a cinema!

Audi really picked a nice accomodation for us!

First the room, then the BBQ

I will have nice BBQ now

I wrap up the video here

Thank you very much for watching!

If you like the video please leave a thumb up

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel!

So you won't miss the next video

of day two, where will be some action!

I can't wait for it, I hope I'll see you in the next video!

Thank you!

See you next time! Ciao!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét