Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBSCRIBE Video! THANK YOU!
Go taco
I Spy something colorful postie is it that fence is it bobbin ARF its?
I've programmed ARF to take you anywhere you want to go, so let's see if he works
Take my little puppy passengers all the way around the yard and to their doghouse so
ARF needs to stay Drive
Ever where else would bingo and Roley like ARF to take them today
Because our flux to goes zoom zoom really fast
Puppy dogs can't enjoy the view
Boggling architects anyone who want to go and we can see you yeah, I see that
What do you think we should have him take us next ARF has never been to a beach?
But our would love to go think how great it would feel to put your paws in that one. Okay then
Take us to the beach
for sure dude
That's how do its talk at the beach?
No oh, I wish Bob was here to enjoy this with us
That's a new one
I've never heard that sound before come on. Let's get the water and get back to Bob's house
It's because of the water our foot his paws him it really did make ARF go and now art does not
remember
Hello, seagull. I am are which stands for Auto doggy robotic friend Wow I'm Jonathan which stands for
Jonathan home sweet home a home, huh?
Jonathan we wanted you to take us back to our home. Not yours. Oh well in that case
I don't know where that is
holy
That's a great idea
If you can't remember all the things you I spied on the way getting here Jonathan could fly around and see them and show us
The way back, so let's go
Let's say brain a party
Oh, do you remember spying anything else wooly I
Present to you
something windy
Jonathan this is not what I spied either
The only thing that I saw was a different kind of whitening worst earth can take you down the mountain
Then on your bark, it said
There we go
Do you remember I spying a gas station at the bottom of a mountain?
Thanks ARF, but we still have to get home, and we still don't know how to get there
Maybe if you remember anything else you spied I can fly around until I say it
Which means you follow trucks it means earth needs to follow that truck so here are goes
Has arrived
Come on are we know the way from here, so you can follow us arf is ready and set to follow you so let's go
But you got back because Roli remember what he spied yeah, but all my remembering is worn this puppy out
But I'm glad you're right here because I'd really miss you if you ever weren't ARF spies Bob and his best friends
Get me out bid me dry me off
Cuteness and bark bark barks to all remember captain dog as always just a phone call away
This sounds important the Great Pyramids of Egypt have mysteriously disappeared
Oh, no the pyramids shown here before they disappeared look at those giant pyramids have just disappeared
No one has any idea how the pair of it's disappeared uh?
Try to stay dry today, I'll see you when I get home from work
Well we're gonna make sure upside up smile lands there instead kissy Rolly and I are going on a mission to find the pyramids for
Bob that's the way to like in Egypt
Welcome to sunny and dry Egypt, I guess we'll have to change that on all the posters and brochures
Whose ancient Egyptians knew how to treat a kitty right
Looks like the guys out. She's Oliver's body welcome Bob grab my foot after I stepped in my beef. It's tough. You kept going
That takes us where the pyramids used to be yes, it is all aboard you
Coming with the sissy nah you can go on without me while I'm napping here without you
We get to ride a camel cuz away we go
Well she didn't do a very good job there nowhere in sight
Looks like this big doggies nose fell off. Maybe it fell in
Look at these cool drawings all over the walls
Roley That's not me
Maybe I'll raise them up for the Potomac - not if we find them first
There's a one thing we can do thank Rollie big like we've never done before
We still haven't found the missing pyramids
You mean we came all the way up this mountain just would slide down it yep
It's a good thing I brought my bottom with me to help out not sure what that means, but thank
Rollie I did it's the right shape just like those hats Bob made for us
But bigger and in Egypt they were here all the time
Luke'll Roley found hissy
Fizzy the triangle II things were discovered in the exact spot, they had always been in
Now I'll be able to go to Egypt someday and see the pyramids
Oh
Movie probably holding min stomach it's not my paw that's your paw is Oh. What is it Bob?
Hey, where'd the doggie go oh my computer oh darn, it's broken
But at least I can look forward to seeing you two when I get home from work
Enjoy your nap hissy
Roly did you hear what he said?
Bob needs a pot of gold to fix his computer if we can find one at the end of the rainbow
That's just a legend. What is that at the end of every rainbow? There's a pot of gold?
It looks like the rainbow ends behind that factory, but we know someone who does oh?
Sure I know that Factory I collect stuff other people throw away
And when this friend of mine found plans for that place in the trash?
See that ditch right there you want to crawl through that to the front door
Then when you're inside the factory you're gonna ride this conveyer belt through the Assembly Room
Stay out of trouble and that pot of gold will be yours don't worry, Bulworth. Nothing's gonna trip us up
Come on these waters getting deep are my Lebogang shorter stay down. I'm gonna take a peek and see with that guard audience
Yeah, and there's the front door so come on then next room you would come
No why do you want that way
We're said this next one was called the rapid
These bubbles are wrapped around us so tight we can't walk
And we're in trouble gotta pop these bubbles on the doggy
I'm twisting turning we did it Rollie we did it yeah
I just wish there was more bubble wrap for us to pop coz I could play with that stuff all day
Well then we're just gonna have to pop it
Down a hallway without going pop pop pop pop we'll have to walk between the bubbles
Okay Willie your turn
And now the way in the back we should be able to see huh
The rainbow in the pot of gold well you back to you
Dogs other than me aren't allowed back here
Mine too
Your friend a bullish. I am love. Oh that guy collects stuff
That's being thrown away so when I found the plans for this Factory in the trash. I gave them to him
That gold home for Bob take whatever you want. It's all gonna be thrown out anyway
Hey, I should give something Bulworth who saw me into the rainbow and the pot of gold even though there wasn't a pot
But that was nothing but gold
Wait a minute you mean there actually was something there must have fallen out of my computer this morning, but I didn't see it
Haha, it works, but you know what there aren't any dogs. Who are more special than you
Special delivery boy am I late oh
I almost forgot
Tomorrow's Mother's Day, and if I don't mail this car today. My mom won't get it in time
Oh mom's gonna be so happy when she sees this envelope in her mailbox
I can't go don't up my keys have fun doing whatever you do when I'm not here
It's the card in the envelope for bob's orange loving mom
No Bob must have dropped it on his way out the door
whose room so fast all Pingping pew pew pew
No, no one is going to be sad because really they're going to deliver that card ourselves ARF would be happy if you did that
Also our space would be dryer
You think you can keep an eye on this car while we do our mission
But we do know where she lives Pop's took a flag stamp on here, Roley look
There's a flag just like the one Bob put on the envelope
Bingo, and this is Roley. We're looking for Bob's mom. Sorry. There's no one named Bob's mom here
So
Fire truck time hook me up gotta tell everybody in town
Five drug time gotta make her siren Sam
Okay, we're still looking for a place with a flat. Do you see one no, but I do see cupcaking office oh?
Man, why are they practically everywhere we go
We're taking you somewhere with a big flag in front so she can have a happy Mother's Day and wait
I think you're gonna find someplace with a big flag in front around here. Oh
How come Bob's mom has school desk and schoolbooks from school our projects all over the walls?
Because I don't think this is Bob's mom's house
Maybe it's not the flag on the envelope that says where it goes
Maybe it's the whitening so if we have the envelope wicked we will it goes. What do you mean if we had?
I don't know where we're going. I know I'm just figuring out what I should ask for for my birthday
Great job Rolly now. We just need to wait for the truck to stop so we can
So here's what we're gonna do well crawl on our bellies to that bush then climb up the fence like it's a treat
My way would have worked too
Hello oh hi mom you got the Mother's Day card oh, that's great
Aren't they funny they just go ruff ruff
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét