Hello Guys
Today's video
I'm talking about what I plan to do
As you know
Seat Ataca also features standard rear parking sensor
or optionally PLA
Thanks mean you can get automatic parking system
I decided to add front parking sensor
to my car
And I bought the necessary parts for it
That's how our sensors work
For doing this
Some Grill Parts
we have to buy plastic parts
No need to drill any holes in the bumper
These parts fit under the plate on the front grille
We add them
We have sensor holders
We lock our sensors in this way
These parts are the cover under the fog lights
will be placed
I did not get the fog cover again
I would prefer to drill
on them
Because the cover is around 150 liras (40$)
it makes a lot more sense to drill a hole
Here we have a parking module
A parking module commonly used by the MQB platform
8 Sensor supported
They already wrote it here
PLA system uses 12 sensors
Here we have cable set
This socket module
hanging to the right
On the left side there are rear parking sensor connections
Canbus line, connections such as power input
In this socket already exists
You do not have to make extra cabling
Things we can add
Front console park assistant button
I ordered it, I expect it to come
We also need to add the front buzzer
We add cable into front bumper
I will start assembling them soon
I will record Part by part
I will upload all of the channels
Stay tuned Do not forget to like it
Videos coming soon
For more infomation >> Seat Altea 1.9 TDI BUSINESSLINE - Duration: 0:58.
For more infomation >> Seat Altea 1.2 TSI Good Stuff (Airco/16"LMV/1ste eig.) - Duration: 0:49.
For more infomation >> Seat Ibiza ST 1.2 TDI STYLE ECOMOTIVE Business/pakket - Duration: 1:01.
For more infomation >> Seat Leon 1.6 Stylance 102PK Climatr Cruisec - Duration: 0:58.
For more infomation >> Seat Leon 1.4 TSi 122pk FR / Navigatie / Full Led / 18 inch - Duration: 0:59.
For more infomation >> Seat Leon 1.0 EcoTSI 115PK Reference - Duration: 0:58.
For more infomation >> Seat Leon 1.0 TSi 115 pk Style Business Intense / Full LED / Navigatie / Keyless / Dab+ - Duration: 1:00.
For more infomation >> Seat Mii 1.0 Sport Dynamic / Unieke KM-stand / Stoelverwarming - Duration: 1:01.
For more infomation >> Seat Leon 1.4 EcoTSI 150PK FR Connected | Navigatie | Cruise Control | - Duration: 1:00. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét