[DON'T MISS!]
[NEW VIDEO BY VIK (First link in the info)]
[Together with Avto-podbor]
Hi, everyone. Loud Sound here.
Today we're doing a very unusual review.
You might've noticed, I'm not wearing my mic.
Today, the owner of the car being reviewed is helping me do the footage.
It's Ildar from 'Ildar's Avto-Podbor' Channel.
We're doing this collaboration thing. Pretty usual.
The unusual part is that he stuck the mic right on my boob.
This is their know-how. And he sais the clothes aren't gonna disturb.
Will it?
All the rest is the usual. We always do convertibles,
American cars all the time, top bloggers, too.
The ones that not only help me do my review but are, in fact, filming me right now.
I don't know who that Loud Sound is, but the camera guy there is Avto-Podbor's Ildar.
[I]: Don't forget to pay for it.
See? I just shook his hand, and he's already talking money.
Actually, that's not who Ildar is. He's one of the few YouTube bloggers
who are exactly the same person on tape and IRL. And that's worth something.
YouTube is a great place to be someone you are not.
Ildar, however, is a perfec example of a solid person. Which is really nice.
Make sure you subscribe to his channel. And I don't advise stuff just for fun.
It is, indeed, a useful channel. It teaches you how to - what? Cheat when you sell cars?
Of the opposite, not to fall for cons?
Ildar's channel is devoted to teaching people how to avoid con car salesmen.
Where to look when buying a car...
And it's not like other blogs where the hosts read it up on Wiki,
and the vomit that info on you with an expert look on their faces.
Ildar's got the experience because he owns a car picking business.
If you don't know your cars, come there, and they'll pick one for your needs.
And the best thing Ildar and his team have ever picked was this...
I'm just kidding, for sure. I would never buy one of these. But it was Ildar's dream car.
Well, one of them. He's putting together his dream garage.
And a dream car with no audio -- I was flattered he chose us for that.
I hope we didn't fail you?
I mean, really. The main question. Do you like it?
[I]: It's awesome, really, and it's a respect to you. I was asked several times, Why Alex with Loud Sound?
[I]: When I do something I try to do it best. And who's better at car audio than Alex?
[I]: I think many of you follow him and know for sure hiw peculiar he is.
[I]: And I had a chance to see it IRL
[I]: When we spent 2 days setting the system up, although I felt everything was okay already.
[I]: He'd be, like, 'No, wait. Here's not enough. Let's kick it up here, some more there.'
[I]: He'd live in that car for 48 hrs, and now the music plays like in Heaven.
Thanks for the sweet talk.
The whole idea of our business, and the hobby, too,
is that the deal is considered closed not when we sell a hardware piece or install it,
but when the client is happy listening to their music.
So we try and finish it that way.
I wouldn't call this car's system super-innovative or super-extraordinary. But it does have a twist.
And now I'm going to tell you more about it.
I will also spare a few words about the car itself. It's an interesting one.
But I will be very brief about it bc Ildar is going to cover it in depth.
[I]: I can cover it better than anyone. You won't ever see a Mustang review like that.
He won't just 'tell'. He'll be telling it over a whole series. And he already has been.
They've shot a bunch of prep videos, about it being sent down to Rostov,
of him picking it up in Rostov. Well...
[I]: We are in Rostov-on-Don now, by the way.
Yeah, this is where they're building the new Stadium for the Mundiale.
I suggest we lift the top. It comes up perfetly despite the car's age.
I've said this joke once, and I'm saying it again.
It works perfectly. Look. One... Doesn't work a bit.
It's 100% automatic. So we open this thing. We open this thing.
Turn this one, open up this one. And now we push it.
[I]: 100% automatic!
And the magic happens.
And we're waiting. And waiting more.
You bought it for - what? - 220K rub?
[I]: Oh come on!
A car like this costs 800-1000 KRub.
And this is a full swing convertible with leather interior, which --
I drove it around for a couple of days.
I was very careful. As I already said, I never did a more than 45-degree angle.
I noticed that everyone stares at it. As you drive, eeryone turns around, takes a peek.
But what I didn't get was what was the impression of it.
I mean, like, 'Hey, you can afford this car worth the price of a brand-new Solaris?'
Solaris owners say, Should've bought a Solaris. Priora owners say, Should've bought two Prioras.
Well, Ildar's always dreamt about this baby.
We're roofless now, and so we can finally show what the audio looks like here.
And we start traditionally under the hood.
Usually, it's beyond my power.
But I still manage to do it.
No automatics here, so we'll have to fix it like this. So classic.
You're expecting me to say this is a 16-Volt engine, or an 8-Volt one,
But ho, fcking, ho ho. Surprise! This is that rare case
when the voltage of the onboard system coincides with the valve count.
And hey, geniuses that keep correcting my mistake in the comments, you're welcome to do it again.
But today we are revewing a super-cool 12-Volt engine
It's 4 L, very powerful.
And it runs like... a 1.6L Japanese one, no turbine, huh?
You won't even get offended?! I thought you'd go ballistic, like, 'Hey, it'll win your BMW!'
[I]: Oh, it will. We can check it our later.
There's not much more to show under the hood.
Tigran has installed a fuse here,
which, unlike the popular opinion that it protects the amps...
A fuse always protects the feeding power cable.
So if - God forbid - something happens, and the cable falls onto the body somewhere,
the fuse burns, and the cable loses the power all along the car.
That's why this distance should be as short as possible.
It is always under voltage.
[I]: It's for sound effects.
Nah, it's okay. Won't fall off until there's no bass.
There's no bass in this car, and that is one of it's concepts.
We've encountered several difficulties here.
In our first review - more like a teaser - I said we'd probably install the subwoofers
in the covers of - I'd say, of the rear doors, but there are none.
Covers of rear - something.
[I]: Fenders.
We couldn't install subs in here, so we decided to go with speakers of max band width - Pride Solo v2.
They play the widest frequency range.
But even they wouldn't fit in, bc the roof drive's hydraulics is there.
So we could only fit really small speakers in there.
So we installed the very same P.Audio SN4-60 that were once in my BMW.
Not similar ones, but the very same ones.
[I]: You installed used speakers here?!
Of course.
And now you have a piece of a legendary car here.
[I]: Wait a second. Now a legendary car has a piece of some tin bucket in it, no?
It's German.
You forgot to mention it's a German bucket.
[I]: Tell me one thing. When did your BMW become a legend? When you bought it?
Do you have parking sensors?
Well, to be fair, we didn't include them in your bill.
[I]: What a nice pair of speakers!
These speakers are great in that they play quite a wide band for their size.
And the power's nice, too. So you can put in quite a lot.
And to back them up on the top, we installed the legendary P.Audio 407N.
The loudest tweeters among the small ones.
In fact, these are regular horn tweeters, like those we have in the front. We'll see them later.
But these have a peculiarity - you can remove the horn leaving just the kernel part.
And you can instal in anywhere.
At the moment, these are the only tweeters in the wolds that being a regular car tweeter size, play really loudly.
Now, the compromise I mentioned was we took the sub off the table.
Why no sub, then?
First of, you all know too well that reaching a good bass in a sedan is a huge struggle.
The trunk space is limites, and the out to the inside is limited, too.
This can be partly ignored in those cars where the rear seats fold.
In here, not only they don't fold, but there's the compartment housing the folded roof.
This makes a barricade between the trunk and the interior.
And th eonly way to conduct the sub's sound into the salon is through body vibrations. Not good.
This is one of the issues.
The next problem is the interior volume itself.
The roof is soft, so even if we had foldable seats, the space for the sub to play in is not tough.
It gets worse. This is a convertible bought specifically for riding with the roof down.
So the music's going to be played mostly with the roof down.
And here, it would've been the same as if we'd hold the sub box hanging out the window.
It would be the same if we'd installed subs in here. They'd just hum in the trunk lid.
And the last - but not least - problem is the trunk space. Which is very limited.
We had to fit many amps, and yet leave some storage space.
I doubt it's fun carrying an accessory compartment in this car.
So we decided to leave some space
So how did we solve the low-frequency component problem?
We chose the most powerful 20 cm (8") mid-bass speakers available on the narket at the moment.
Some of the most powerful. Wouldn't want to offend others.
Those are Italian Faital Pro RS-series, 8".
I showed them in the teaser. These are super-speakers.
And the problem was, we simply couldn't fit them in stock spots.
We could've cut the metal. We could've spoilt the car.
But one of the ideas we tried to carry out was to keep the interior as original as possible.
We tried installing different mid-bass speakers.
We've tried various speakers and you wouldn't believe our last choice.
Ildar was really surprised, too.
We left the stock ones.
We left hte stock speakers.
And, in fact, the stock speakers are here the subwoofer type.
These are real-life double-coiled neodymium subwoofers.
And they're not just in there but the smart Yankees made some great plastic volume for them.
Plastic, yeah. It's plastic.
Well, the BMW engineers are not too far from them, either. They still make plastic boxes for under-seats.
We proofed these boxes as much as we could, made the panels as dence as possible.
And we left the original subs, but we changed the feed dource
from the HU's chips to some serious amps which we'll see in a bit.
The Iralian theme is continuous here.
And to follow it, we installed 16cm mid-ranges Faital Pro 6PR122
At the moment, these are some of the best mid-range speakers on the market
due to their sound quality, volume, short installation depth due o the neo magnet in it,
but they do have one flaw. They are quite costly. The price is around 18-20,000 rub,
But, boy, do they play all to the last cent!
For tweeters, we have, yet again, Italian B&C DE35.
These are, to my mind, the best horn tweeters available on the market. I haven't seen any better.
There is a, let's say, replica called T-34. They are 3 times cheaper.
They play a bit worse, but if your budget is limited, there's no question up.
Between 15K and 5K people choose the latter, naturally.
But since we're doing a memorable collaboration of the two... the toppest car-bloggers,
Sounds like adulation. 'cept I can't figure out whom I flattered more, you or myself.
What we faced was - and I showed it in the teaser - we used to have a corner here.
It came off easily, but the problem was -- the right one came off okay, no problem there
And in the left one, there was the mirror controller. We moved it over to the panel,
and you can't even tell it wasn't originally there.
[I]: And it seems okay, but there still is a but.
Is there? I didn't know that.
[I]: It's up-side down. Here, look.
[I]: It's not clear which mirror turns where.
[I]: I'll tell you more. I only figured it out on my way. I got in, took off, realized the mirrors were not set right
[I]: I mean I'm not a smart person so I didn't do it in advance.
[I]: So I'm setting this one thinking this is probably the left one, right?
[I]: But you turnd out this is back-forth, and you can't really guess which is the left and right.
[I]: Anyways, I start setting it. I pull it up, and the mirror goes down.
Wait, so we can take it off, turn it arond, and then fix it back okay, right?
[I]: Yeah, it would make it better but not completely.
So the angle is off. That's a strike.
You do understand it, right?
[I]: Tigran, hey there!
This was done by the Armenians. If everything is okay, something must be way off there.
If everything goes too perfect then you're missing something.
Let's move on to the prettiest part of the install, the most interesting one, too.
The one Ildar loved, and I hated.
But we can't take a look at it bc there are no buttons here not in the salon. So we need to go get the key.
You can open it with a remote?
[I]: Yep.
Oh, I need to mock this. There is a remote, but it lacks an eye. So we have the key and the remote.
I first thought it was custom, and you could go and replace it now.
Nope. It says Ford Motor company and a bunch of digits.
Why didn't you ask Tigran? He could've soldered a jump ring on here.
Those are Armenians. They'd amke it gold.
It's all beautiful here but you can't see it bc the sun is shining right into it So we'll repark.
This was LOUD SOUND test drive.
The car is quiet, soft, nice, good-looking. All that you'll find out from Ildar's review.
The nicest part is in the trunk. Here we hae natural Alcantra.
It's actually a dumb thing to say, huh? Natural alcantara. Alcantara, by definition, is fake Chamois leather.
Except for the ulitity space in your trunk which is basically half the original volume,
we also have now an extra compartment that wasn't there before.
Ildar got something he never even expected, didn't you?
But, unfortunately, we had to let go of the spare tyre. Which he went along with.
[I]: I didn't.
[I]: It wasn't like that, man! They called me and just told me, like, 'You're not gonna have a spare'.
[I]: I was, like, 'Wh? Ho? Whaa?' He goes, 'No spare.'
[I]: Okay, then.
Armenians are good at convincing.
You just heard him say 'Okay' to Tigran. You heard it.
[I]: Deal with LOUD SOUND, and say farewell to your spare tyre.
Not exactly the publicity we'd want but okay.
Many may've seen it, with my BMW, I solved the problem really simple.
This way it's better. Look.
When you have a spare, you have to get out of the car, and it's rain and mud everywhere.
You get your jack, try to fix it, you miss it, break something, then turn this thing that goes like this,
then you unscrew the screws, file off the nuts, put on a new wheel. All dirty, you throw that thing back
Where are you gonna throw it? On your alcantara?
Call a tow-truck, have a blast while you're waiting for it, inside your car, check out your Instagram,
then a ride in the tow-truck. They bring you to a shop where guys replace everything, and you just go on.
I asked in the dealership once why my BMW has no spare tyre.
BMWs don't have them.
[I]: Well, yours is clear --
You know what they told me? You own a BMW. Are you really going to change your wheel yourself?
I mean, it's BMW.
Well, we introduced a pinch of BMW in this American car.
Even though Ildar wanted it to be legendary, we had to put is down to Earth a little bit.
But check out how much space there is now for your road trips and stuff.
[I]: What's it for? Lady purses?
Any.
Was it like this? Ildar's, like, 'Wh.. H...' and Tigran say, ' Oh, kom on, it iz gonna bee okey'.
[I]: That's exactly what he said!
Fav Armenian trick, don't look there. Look here.
But look what he did do. You don't have to open it and fix it. It's - hoop! - automatic!
This is called gas lifts. State of art technologies!
Okay, we've laughed enough. I'm pretty sure you all noticed the pearl here.
And this is something I didn't like. I was busy then. I told Tigran on the phone, Make it cool.
And so he did.
He did Avto-podbor LOUD SOUND
That's how I see it. Ildar loved it, tho.
But I do see what I see.
What I was thinking was it would say Avto-podbor.rf - which it does say,
and I wanted a teeny inscription, something like 'Powered by Loud Sound' in the corner.
[I]: Say thanks he didn't carve it on my trunk lid.
Say thanks it's not in gold, and bigger than the Avto-Podbor one.
Anyway, it turned out really nice. We have acrylic glass with laser engraving.
There's a well-hidden lighting without a localized source.
And the main function of this panel is to hide the amps,
so that we don't have a bunch of wires and hardware lating around.
The largest and the most obvious one of them, X 170.4, we've left in the plain sight. And it's a perfect fit.
The light falls on to it, it's lit itself. And, well, turned out really great.
Many would find it debatable. I, for one, don't like the Loud Sound logo.
Some would say, mere glass and amps would've been better.
Well, this is a matter of taste. The bottom line is the owner likes it.
[I]: I like it, and I don't give a damn what anybody thinks of it!
[I]: This is top notch.
Why two monoblock bridges, why all the walls, why the 165 dB results?
Just put some alcantara and acrylic glass together. Everybody's gonna love it!
A piece of plywood, a jig saw, and some acrylic glass.
This does look nice, cool and rich. So what do we have behind it?
To feed all the speakers in the front and rear doors,
we had to use one 4-channel amp X 170.4 whch you all can see,
And on its sides, hidden behind false panels, there are two smaller 4-ch amps, D class X 80.4.
It is worth sating that on one of them, two channels are not used. Why did we do that, you ask. For the looks.
We were initially planning to install all the amps somewhere every eye can see them,
all x-series, very uniform, very good-looking.
And for the sake of symmetry, we decided to go rich and just left two channels untouched.
So these were the amps and the speakers. And now we probably have two key deviced left.
It's the HU. Here it's one Pioneer SPH-120. I'll tell more about it once we get inside.
And for sound processing, we've employed a processor Hertz H8 DSP.
This is a new player on the market. The key point is that it's basically your Audison Bit Ten,
but the channel count and some of the functions are like those of Bit One.
I won't go over settings in detail, but I will cover them briefly.
Let's first get into the car, and I'll show you the head unit.
So, the HU. When picking it, we were trying to meet several objectives.
To keep, yet again, the interior as close to original as possible.
But the stock HU was so terrible it would be a huge mistake to leae it there.
Most of HUs have buttons, and they look really cheap, plastic and out-of-place.
There is only one HU on the market that fits the design of any car.
It's Pioneer SPH-DA120.
What makes it stand out is that, unlike other 2-din HUs, it has no plastic frame sticking forward.
It has this nice thin aluminum frame. When it's off, the glass makes it look completely black.
And it doean't spoil the interior looks. Plus, no hard buttons. 100% sensor.
On the one hand, it's good for the looks, on the other hand, not so good for volume control.
Meaning to turn it up or down, you need to look at it.
This would bother you int he beginning until you get used to it.
And it could be fixed with wheel buttons. If we had any, we'd be able to control it on the steering wheel.
It has no CD drive, unlike the top 8600 and the new 8700.
It lacks a well developed processor. That's why we had to introduce an external one.
But it is really easy about formats, both music and video.
It reads .flac, it has BT. Pretty much everything you'd want of a 2-din HU.
It has a capacitive screen rather than resistive which is a good thing.
Bc most of the HUs are really slow in both the input and the graphics.
The latter here is really nice for an HU. Not an iPad but not far from it, either.
You can set anything from button color to a theme. So, full swing customization
This HU also has this amazing feature of Apple Carplay.
And you even can install Android Auto. I've seen people do that.
There is a GPS antenna. Many think it has an in-built guidance system.
Well, it does not. The GPS antenna is here to improve the signal from the connected device.
So if your phone is transmitting its guidance system on to the screen, and the signal is not so good there,
this HU's antenna is going to amplify that signal.
Or you can install Android Auto, install any navigator, and it will work using the in-built antenna.
So what's the sound arrangement? We took the HU's two channels
lead them in a wide band to the processor which we later used to distribute the sound per speaker.
We got three full-time channels - tweeters, mid-bass and mid-range channels.
We lack a sub but the processor supports one.
In case the processor moves to a different car, or this one gets a sub some time.
The connection with the processor is done as follows:
We only use the two front channels. The whole signal is sent over to the processor which does the magic.
The processor emits signal for tweeters that are clipped at 7 KHz with HPF,
the mid-range speakers, front and rear. The front ones are bigger, and play lower ranges,
so they are clipped at 200 Hz at the bottom, and the rear ones are clipped even sharper on the amp.
And there are the mid-bass speakers in the role of the sub, play a narrow band between 60 and 200 Hz.
So here's the system's layout. The sub set lays between 60 and 200 Hz,
200 to 5-6 KHz - with natural fading - is covered by the mid-ranges,
and then tweeters kick in.
We managed to actualize all the bands, and - I'd love to say there's no need in a sub but I'd be tricking you
'cause there's always this wish for a sub to pump up the inside.
But e still got some nice, even, clean sound with a hell of a volume surplus.
The surplus comes from what I was afraid of was that Ildar would want it louder.
And he said, 'How do you listen to it this loud?'
Yeah, it's for real.
[I]: Yeah, when my ears started to bleed I got the message.
You bled in the '13, right?
[I]: Yeah, I didn't just bleed that time. You know, I felt like there was something inside me.
[I]: I mean, I hough I was empty. But hey, turns out, I have intestines!
[I]: And they started vibratig as hell then.
I mean, you could read up Wiki about human anatomy.
You'd be surprised.
As a result, we got a nice audio with quite a nice volume surplus.
It does not spoil the interior design. It's got the capacity to connect to Android-powered
of iOS devices. You can plug in any thumb drive, USB 2.0, 3.0.
Mkv, avi. Reads almost every format there.
We do have the test and the review of this HU.
In it, I experimented with various file types, definitions, extensions, codecs.
It understands almost everything. And in music, too. FLAC, MP3...
And the key point - you got it. What's this review's key point?
Subscribe to Ildar's channel!
So this is our unusual review. Well, it is pretty usual apart from the mic duct-taped to my boob.
By the way, we have one more thing left. I wanna check if it hurts to rip it off.
[I]: Have you ever gotten waxed?
No.
[I]: Me neither.
[I]: But it hurts.
Tell you what. Many will be surprised. I have never ever even had manicures.
[I]: And everyone's, like...
I-I...
[I]: Check out my nails!
I don't get manicures. I clip my nails.
[I]: Okay, let's put the review aside. I do have several questions for you.
[I]: After you released the teaser, my subscribers came up with some questions.
[I]: And the main comment read like this:
[I]: The Tartar got screwed over again.
[I]: So in short. Why did LOUD SOUND screw me over with the money?
Dunno. Maybe you deserved it?
You have this - what's it called? Ilnar Avto-Razvod (lit. Ilnar, the Auto-Con)
[I]: Yeah, my alter ego.
I was sure he was the one to comtact us.
I remember those comments. You know, when you're doing something nice and expensive,
the most frequent comments are, 'I'd've done it better/cheaper. / You've been coned/ It's overpriced'.
Let me explain what's behind those comments,
and I think it's time we lift the curtain on this collaboration a little bit.
The prices you saw were the retail prices.
With projects like this, sure there are discounts.
Not just Ildar gets it. Some people even get bigger discounts.
Yours wasn't that big a discount, you know.
[I]: WHAT?!
Apart from having his music installed by us - and getting conned by us for tons of money -
[I]: Incredible amounts!
Yeah, he promoted us on his channel, and we promoted him on our channel.
And the differene between the incoming and outgoing subscribers we settled with money.
[I]: Yeah, he got less subscribers, so I had to pay for it, huh?!
And we offered him a discount.
So for those of you who said they'd bought it cheaper at RadioShack or Best Buy --
[I]: You can buy this all at Best Buy?!
Yes.
[I]: Get it all the heck out!
First, even if you buy it somewhere you won't be able to install it corretly.
And second, when you buy at a mass retail shop, you don't get the decent consultation.
You don't get any decent setting tips.
Or any further support.
[I]: One more question.
[I]: You didn't install a sub. What good is a sub-less system? You just took my money and gave no sub!
This is a common mistake. People like brands, people like visualization...
But...
Do you like it play?
[I]: You bet!
That is the main point.
You know there's this saying. Give an idiot a glass dick. He'll both break the dick and cut his hands.
We managed to squeeze it out of American speakers because they were good about this.
In this case, they were the best fit possible.
In this case, we kept the original looks,
and since those have neo magnets and short installation depth, they were perfect.
And as for hi-end systems without subs, there's plenty. I can name a bunch off the top of my head.
Number one. Earphones.
Take that.
So our subscriber will find out about Ildar, his will find out about us.
Ildar get a kickass audio system.
I hope that, apart from that all, our subscribers enjoyed watching this review.
That's the main point. I mean, we could've come out here holding some shitty bank's cards sponsored by them,
We'd show you the card, and some gadget. And we'd have earned our monet fair and square.
[I]: And we wouldn't give a shit to whether you watched it or not!
But we're fcking with these cars. Ildar sends one over with a carrier truck, we spend months compiling a sys.
Set it up for days, make footage, produce it, edit it...
This is all done for you.
The only way to do a good job - as one wise man said... It was either me stone drunk, or Steve Jobs.
Nay, you're thinking of a different one.
The only way to do great work is to love what you do.'
We love what we're doing, and I'm happy that Ildar is loving it, too.
I love it that this wasn't driven by the lust for publicity. He wanted some music, so he came to us.
And I hope we met all his expectations in both the collaboration and the music.
Thank you very much for coming down here.
Okay, this was LOUD SOUND and Ildar Avto-Podbor.
Subscribe to both channels.
[I]: Let me say that.
Hit it.
[I]: Live LOUD!
Noice!
We have only one unfinished business. Two, with the un-taping the mic off my boobs.
I think I hear Mustang was faster than BMW, am I right?
[I]: Noone ever doubted that.
We'll check it now.
So, we did race. Unfortunately, our cam couldn'e catch it all.
Ildar said he wouldn't give me all the raw footage, and I, from behind the wheel, couldn't get
which car was faster, after all.
They are pretty much the same, but one of them is a pinch faster.
But which one is it? That you'll find out from Ildar's review on his channel.
Luring much, huh?
[I]: So much!
Subscribe to his channel.
In his review, he'll disclose which is stronger, 2.5L of the lousiest BMW out there,
of the whole 4L of the engine...
[I]: What? Wait! You're not introducing it correctly!
[I]: Who's stronger - a modern German 6-er with a Valvetronic, 2 VANOS,
[I]: direct injection and a bunch of cutting-edge technologies and bla bla bla,
[I]: or an old hard V-shaped...
Guys, unfortunately, the batery died, and Ildar didn't get a chance to finish his smart thoughts on Valvetronics.
Not many people understand the jibber-jabber Ildar gave out.
but the race result, you'll find on his channel.
By the time this review is out -- Just click the link under the video. Right now!
His Mustang review is already there, and you can learn the race results from there, too.
Are you sure it doesn't hurt? Okay. Here goes nothing.
[I]: Ready?
Go ahead.
Ah, fck!!!! I'm kidding. It's okay.
The secret technology is int he mounting.
So you take wax, heat it up, apply it -- That's what he aid you should do!
He said, there's no other way.
[I]: That's why one your boob is bald now.
And then you use some hard-ass rough duct-tape.
So stick it. And yeah, the bigger the piece the better, he said.
You can also find out about my boob hair on his ch... Okay, time to wrap up!
Arty, how do I look in it? Okay? Not too gay?
Check out my car!
[A]: Do you have a coat?
A coat, and a Homburg.
Look at it. This is awesome! You can't imagine how dope this is!
It's like Hummer except it looks like a car.
Not like a tractor.
US vs Germany. Well, Arty's heavy as heck. But... Go!
My phone almost got blown away! Fck! I forgot there's no roof!
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét