Chủ Nhật, 1 tháng 10, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Oct 1 2017

Is this guy looking or not??

Look! Eh?

It's a bicycle... I'm not used to

I'm looking for bicycle pedals...

then... is it not your first time, uh?

the first time???

yes, with bikes of this kind

amazing!!!

it's a big bicycle

Good. Thanks again, talk soon!

Let us know how do you feel this bike

Absolutely!!! Ciao!

And Good Morning

Dorothy? There's no Dorothy now!

There is the small Guzzi, the Guzzi Breva

Vito's one

I'm not seeing anything from rear mirrors, let's adjust them. The first...

The second...

Vito is in the car in front of me

You will soon see him riding

in the parking area

40 CV bike

good frame

good engine

good to learn, low seating

good on curves

easy to ride...

the weight is near 190kg

really easy when riding

brakes do their job

tires are still usable

good!

Compared to GS it's a bicycle

it is in a good shape

frame, tires

The engine power

is enough, easy to control

for Vito it's ok

the traffic! No, it's ok

you will find her confortable

easy, soft

manageable

You know... a paragon...

from a big large crawler tractor...

it goes everywhere

powerful

to the small tractor

4 small wheels

easy to drive

The GS

even if it's really easy to ride her

but

it also depends on the pilot size and height

you have the large boxer down there

to look for space in the traffic.

She's easy, high seat position, you control everything

the guzzi is easier in the traffic

large just as your feet.

Just to say, the aerodinamic protection

for the legs, I have to push

them inside the space

available here

it's a bike

you'll like it outside of the city

and in the city

let's try the brakes

easy!

then... is it not your first time, uh?

the first time??? Yes, for this kind of bikes

amazing!

how's braking? here in the parking yes

I just skipped the highway part, we'are arriving in the office

I'll take my dear GS, my Dorothy

Did you betrayed me? No

I did'nt

I just have another person

into the 2 wheels world!

amazing 2 wheels world!

130km/h it's good

in the city

so easy to ride

I feel it uses not so much fuel

if you don't stress the engine

if you are not subscribed just do it... and like the video!

Here we are again

with Dorothy, I missed you a lot!

I'm happy for Vito

beautiful bike

easy

lot's of fun

perfect for learning

back to Dorothy

from a gazelle to Elephant but...

perfect shift

quite the same easiness

really

a very very good bike

I really love

this bike

it's the bike you always ride with

a large smile in the face

you can drive with no hands

hey are you looking man?

look eh!

She's missing me

good

beautiful name!

greetings from Dorothy also

For more infomation >> Dorothy vlog 0007 - prendiamo la GUZZI BREVA!!! - BMW R 1200 GS RALLYE - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

My First Trackday in my BMW M3 - Driving SIDEWAYS! w/ PassioneMotori (SUB ENG) - Duration: 11:59.

Ciao everyone here it's Marchettino and striaght from Monza racetrack, well I'm taking the M3 for the first time on track!

Special guest of the video, Nicolò from PassioneMotori is going on track with me - how brave!

Exact! Exactly!

Today so many of you have come to see the M3 and hear it shout, thank you all for being here!

As I mentioned, first time on track with the M3 and I bring a special guest with me, Nicolò!

From PassioneMotori! We're here, first time on track with Marchettino! - He doesn't know what to expect!

Maybe the first and last time! - Just to calm you down, we don't have tires and brakes anymore!

Perfect, great! - Monza is not a fast track, we're going easy!

No hard braking here.. OMG! - Put your helmet on, let's go!

Ready? - I'm ready!

SSSHHH! - Listen " sshh ", silence!

The calm before the storm!

The guys behind are killing their ears!

And I'm about 2-3000rpm! - Yeah I saw, poor guys otherwise you kill them!

A yellow M3, it doesn't really attract the attention, no? - No, we're sober!

I don't know if I already have to say goodbye..

Oh yeah, let's turn the electronics off!

Oh, right!

We've already done a couple of laps to warm up tires and brakes and also to see the behaviour,

because first time on track with this car, well first you need to see how does it behaves. - I definitely agree!

Well, I have understood enough that we can already go fast!

He's going very slow!

And the Ferrari is speechless! - Yeah Marco, damn!

My goodness!!

How fast are we going?! - 200!

How slippery, how slippery! - It's very slippery! Damn we have soap in the back!

It brakes nicely, isn't it?

Listen to the g-force!

You can feel the brain squeezing! - With the electronics off it's really nervous!

Why the hell you go to Gardaland (*fun park) when you can go on a racetrack?!

This is tricky! - The Ascari is quite dangeours!

I have seen way too many cars that have ended badly here!

Perfect, clean line!

We're catching him!

Bit of traffic! - Yeah bit of traffic, that's a Mustang, is that a 5.0L? - Yeah

My God!

Completely sideways! - We let the GT3 pass!

We're killing the ears of the crowd on the stands!

Look at that traffic!

How do you feel the brakes? - They're still good, they're holding on

F***k yeah!

My goodnees, this is one of the scariest parts, just feel how does (the lateral gforce) pulls you on the side!

Mustang, we got you!

And people say that I mae a bad move by passing from a GT-R to an M3! - " Ma vada vi el cul! " (screw off), that's how we say in my city!

Mustang, you gotta move away!

Uh, what a bad line! - Yeah what a terrible line!

How bad! - We have to be careful towards Mustangs! - You've put anxiety on me, it's your fault!

The Armytrix really shouts!

Sounds like a M3 DTM!

210! - 226!

We have everything! Bit of understeer, oversteer, everything is happening!

You kill understeer by giving more throttle! - Exactly!

You push the throttle and the back goes away!

I love the 5th gear, I love how it engages!

How awesome doing the heel-toe!

It's another world!

Just listen at how it slides!

I think it's time to cool down the tires and brakes!

Your tires, I wanna see them now! - I hope to be able to drive back home with what's left!

Once we stop I wanna see the tires!

Anyway I have to say that.. you're crazy!

That's awesome you drive really good! - Thanks!

The new Yaris! 210hp on that tiny box! - It's a pocket rocket!

In its category I think it's the best!

I keep my Abarth anyway. - Exactly! Forever!

Oh, listen the F12!

But now it makes you want to chase it!

Come on, let's chase it!

Here comes the video " F12 goes mad in Monza! "

We've already missed it! - Yeah it's already gone! Damn it's an F12!

Nice line, I loved it! Clean and fast!

Lost! - Just a few more hp than us! - The F12 that humiliate us, we're gonna cut that part!

I love the way he came out that corner! - Yeah he's a hooligan! - We like it!

Also because I think that driving around Monza in this way is ok! - Yeah!

We're out of the line, you can go! - There's a GTR behind!

Does that reminds you something? It ain't baby blue though!

There's something coming pretty fast, it's a.. a Lotus!

Holy cr... - We're gonna bip that!

Anyway, this Parabolica in drift - I've been dreaming to do that since a long time!

With the GTR it was impossible, I tried but it was impossible.

Today you have realized your dream! -Yes! I'm very happy!

And now, sadly, let's count the damages! Let's see how much tires' left!

Let's see if tonight I'm coming back home by train! - You leave it here! - Well if the tires are over it's hard!

We made it!

We're alive! The M3 in one piece! - The tires mmm... - SSSHH! Let's check them out!

OVER! - They're not slicks but.. I can drive back home, but no more drifting! - Do not slide it!

So Nico, I'm sweaty but what an experience!

I guess we had good fun with the M3 around the track! - Definitely! - What a beast!

It's good fun! - I knew it was good fun, but I didn't expect it to be THAT fun around the track!

Between R35 and M3.. - Absolutely, I'm even more happy about this choice!

Guys, if you did enjoy the video drop a Like, subscribe to my YouTube channel if you didn't yet and

subscribe also to Nicoloò's channel - link in the video description below

and as always thanks for watching, ciao!

For more infomation >> My First Trackday in my BMW M3 - Driving SIDEWAYS! w/ PassioneMotori (SUB ENG) - Duration: 11:59.

-------------------------------------------

Wörthersee Reloaded 2017 Part 1 - FLGNTLTLIVE E04 - BMW E36 "Wingman" - Duration: 7:04.

Like we said, FLGNTLT made this possible

This is for you

You're welcome!

We mustn't forget these

Some kaiserschmarrn wouldn't be bad

Alright

We still have some air fresheners left

That one!

Some for the hotel neighbors

TZ Fam? Is that right?

Quarter past nine, it's on!

I think you can guess where we're about to go, just look at my cap

The woods!

It looks a bit woody, doesn't it?

Zebra, more like

Safari, then

Are those the new clothes?

I'll show you

I can't see anything

A tiny bit over there

Let's do like travel bloggers :D:D:D

no studio photography here

We're back!

We'll just have a look around first

Walk around the place a bit

We'll go looking for something interesting

Maybe take some pictures

Have a chat with the owners

I like it!

That one's not bad either

We've got the candidates

Well, we've had our little walk

Now, that looks good!

I like it!

It's definitely not the first time that I see it this year

Now that the season is about to end

I really think it deserves all the attention it's getting

That's the owner behind me

Hi!

So, we didn't want to interrupt whatever it is that you're doing

but would you like to come along with us somewhere nice for a quick photoshoot?

Of course!

That was easy!

I have to say, the fact that he had our cap on was a pure coincidence

I mean, it's not as if I have...

Really? Was it?

Of course! I know it looks like we had planned it but...

The whole time you've actually been wearing that new FLGNTLT jumper

Oh my, you're right!

You've had it the whole time

Well, I've just noticed

You know

Well, soon

Sometime soon

That and much more!

Over there!

I don't think there is much to say about that beauty

We have a little present for you, not many of them unfortunately

Now, this is going to be a bit of a spoiler

Spoiler, eh? Did you get it?

Of course, very clever...

Is that new?

It's a new air freshener which still hasn't been released

But it will be within the next few months

And I think it is just perfect for your car

Let me show you

You can hang it in your car straight away if you like

Sure!

The back too, of course

Great!

That's actually perfect for my car

There you go

Thank you!

Great guy, great car

Tell us something about your car

Let's go over there, we'll take a closer look

I think I see a few changes you've made

Yes, spoiler kit, struts, side skirts, rear diffuser

I built that spoiler myself

Most of the roll cage as well

Actually, I've almost completely rebuilt the whole car

Did you do it all yourself?

Well, most of it

The rims are sort of four-piece, three-piece with a cover actually

The interiors have also been modified

race style

100%

100%

Now, this is not a bad way to end a day's work!

What hav e you got there?

just limonade :D cheers!

For more infomation >> Wörthersee Reloaded 2017 Part 1 - FLGNTLTLIVE E04 - BMW E36 "Wingman" - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Serie 523i Touring Automaat - youngtimer - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie 523i Touring Automaat - youngtimer - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Bungling arsonist sets himself on fire trying to torch BMW as police hunt hospitals to find him - Duration: 1:56.

Bungling arsonist sets himself on fire trying to torch BMW as police hunt hospitals to find him

A bungling arsonist who set himself on fire while attempting to torch a BMW is being hunted by police.

The hoodie-wearing halfwit was caught pouring flammable liquid over the bonnet of the parked car in Khabarovsk, Russia.

But, when he set fire to the luxury car , the flames quickly spread to his chest and top.

Bizarre CCTV and mobile phone footage shows the thug fleeing with the front of his hoodie covered in flames .

Police believe the arsonist also had a partner during the disastrous torching attempt and are now trying to track down the culprits.

Footage taken from a home near the car park shows the blaze spreading to a second car while one man tried to put it out with a bucket of water.

The BMW owner told detectives that he thought his former business partners were behind the fire.

But, no arrests have been made and detectives are said to be questioning hospitals in the area to find out if anyone with significant chest burns was admitted.

After the video was shared online, social media users lamented people who are more interested in capturing drama on their smartphones than they are about helping victims of crime.

One said: If there were more people with buckets full of water, maybe they could have stopped the fire earlier.

Another added: This happens one more time, one person is actually doing something, while the other one is simply filming it.

For more infomation >> Bungling arsonist sets himself on fire trying to torch BMW as police hunt hospitals to find him - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Serie Touring 520D Automaat HIGH EXEC. Navi/Pano/Leder /Xenon - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie Touring 520D Automaat HIGH EXEC. Navi/Pano/Leder /Xenon - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 1 Serie M135i X-Drive M-Performance VOL - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> BMW 1 Serie M135i X-Drive M-Performance VOL - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie Touring 320D EFFICIENTDYNAMICS EDITION HIGH EXECUTIVE UPGR Leer-Navi-17Inch-Cruise-Clima - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie Touring 320D EFFICIENTDYNAMICS EDITION HIGH EXECUTIVE UPGR Leer-Navi-17Inch-Cruise-Clima - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie Coupe 320CI EXECUTIVE Automaat, NAVI, LMV, Trekhaak, ZEER MOOI !! - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie Coupe 320CI EXECUTIVE Automaat, NAVI, LMV, Trekhaak, ZEER MOOI !! - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики про Цветные Машинки BMW z4 и Супергерои на площадке с Мячами Учим Цвета для Самых Маленьких - Duration: 11:40.

Cartoons about Color Cars BMW z4 and Superheroes on the site with Balls Learning Colors for the Smallest

For more infomation >> Мультики про Цветные Машинки BMW z4 и Супергерои на площадке с Мячами Учим Цвета для Самых Маленьких - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Serie 520i LAST MINUTE EDITION - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie 520i LAST MINUTE EDITION - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 7シリーズ、反撃のビッグマイチェン…自動運転でアウディ A8 追撃 - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> BMW 7シリーズ、反撃のビッグマイチェン…自動運転でアウディ A8 追撃 - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie Cabrio 318Ci Exe/ VERKOCHT VERKOCHT !!!!!!!!! - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie Cabrio 318Ci Exe/ VERKOCHT VERKOCHT !!!!!!!!! - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Serie Touring 535I UPGRADE EDITION SPORTAUT8/HEAD-UP/AD.DRIVE/DYNAMIC DRIVE/PAN.DAK - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie Touring 535I UPGRADE EDITION SPORTAUT8/HEAD-UP/AD.DRIVE/DYNAMIC DRIVE/PAN.DAK - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Nardi wood shifter handle datsun nissan toyota BMW for sale - Duration: 1:00.

Universal fit

brought to you via NBRautoparts.com only

thank you for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét