Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 2 2017

Hey guys and welcome to another arduino-tutorial.

I personally thought a little bit about what you could build using an arduino, and then

I thought building an arduino-smart-fridge would be a really cool project.

And in this Video I am going to show you what I just built.

This mini-fridge consists of four side panels, which are 21 cm long and 14 cm wide, a panel

at the top, a ground and this little small board, that I am going to talk about later.

In two of the four side panels, I cut out a square with a side length of 4cm that my

refrigeration will be placed in.

For cooling it, I am going to use some peltier elements.

When I put a voltage on a peltier element, one side will become really hot and the other

side will become really cold.

So I placed the peltier elements with the cold side facing inside.

To protect the peltier elements from overheating, I mounted a heat sink on the hot side.

I didn't have any heat-resistant glue, so I just used a wire to mount it.

The peltier elements are connected in series, so that each of them gets a voltage of around

6 volts.

The arduino can control them with a relay.

If you look inside this box, you can see that there's a little board in it.

Under this board I mounted a load cell.

When I put something on it, the load cell will be bent downwards a little bit, and the

resistance will be changed.

The load cell is connected to an HX711 module that can convert analog signals into digital

data.

The HX711 module is connected to the arduino, too.

Finally I connected an NTC to the arduino, which can read the temperature.

The box is isolated on the inside by the way.

Many of you will ask how this mini-fridge is supposed to work.

The idea is very simple: In this fridge there's enough space for one can.

The load cell will read the weight of this can and calculate how full the can is.

The level of the can will be displayed on this monitor.

Moreover, the temperature of it will also be displayed there.

If the temperature is too high or too low, the arduino will activate or deactivate the

peltier elements.

And that's already it.

My first idea was to use an LCD for showing the values.

But while I was testing this, the LCD stopped working because of unknown reasons.

My next idea was to use my Smartphone as a serial monitor, so the values would be displayed

there.

But this also didn't work, because my phone is too slow.

Because of that, I need to use this big monitor, for showing temperature and level.

The values will be sent to the pc and the whole thing will be shown on the monitor.

But if you are going to build this by yourself, I would advise to choose an LCD, because it's

much better.

So let's take a look at the program.

At first, the HX711 library and the liquid crystal library will be imported.

I don't need to import the liquid crystal library, because I didn't connect a LCD.

But later I am going to explain why it makes sense.

At next, many variables are defined here, which will be used later in the program.

Moreover the LCD is defined here.

As you know, I didn't connect an LCD, so I changed every command of the LCD into a

commentary.

So if I want to test it with an LCD again, I only need to uncomment the commands.

In the next step, the serial monitor will be started with a baudrate of 9600.

Then the load cell will be calibrated with a special value and will be tared.

Finally the pin, the relay is connected to, will be defined as an output here.

So let's take a look at the loop.

First, the arduino will read the data of the NTC and convert it into Kelvin.

Then it's going to convert it into Celsius, too.

At next, there will be 3.5 added to the weight, that the load cell sends to the arduino.

I mounted the load cell in the right way, but the weight of the things, which I put

on it are negative.

That's the reason, why the weight of an empty can will be added.

At next this value will be divided by -44.5, which is the weight of a full can.

Finally it will be multiplied by one hundred and converted into an integer.

Nextly, the temperature and the level in percent will be printed out in the serial monitor.

Finally the arduino will decide if the temperature is too high or too low, and activate or deactivate

the peltier elements.

And that's the full program.

So I am simply going to test it.

AS you can see here, the level of the can and the temperature is displayed on the monitor.

Because of warmth, the arduino activated the peltier elements.

If you want to build this too, but you think, that it's too boring, you can for instance

include this GSM Module.

So you can be informed, if the level is under 20% for instance.

That's all for this video, if you like this video, it will be really great, if you subscribe

to my channel.

Have fun building this on your own and see you in the next Video.

For more infomation >> [ENGLISH] HOW TO BUILD AN ARDUINO SMART FRIDGE - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

ALEXA ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER 🌺 OKELA SMART PHONE APP AROMA THERAPY REVIEW 👈 - Duration: 7:33.

Alexa turn the diffuser off okay hey there I have a new essential oil

diffuser that's controlled by Alexa and a phone app it's an Okela smart

Wi-Fi humidifier diffuser now as you can see this has a woodgrain on the bottom

and what appears to be cracked glass on the top it's actually not wood it's all

some sort of a durable plastic material but has a very attractive appearance

what I'm most excited about is being able to control this through the Amazon

Alexa it's compatible with the Alexa skill SSG smart home I move the Alexa

echo next to the diffuser but you don't have to have it in close proximity you

can have it way on the other side of the room. I'm not sure exactly what the the

limit is but it doesn't have definitely doesn't have to be side-by-side now the

user manual is a very important thing to keep and read. It gives step-by-step

instructions on how to set this up and I do suggest you follow it carefully. I had

some difficulties setting up Alexa on my or setting up the diffuser to work with

Alexa and my phone when I didn't follow the instructions I'm just trying to do a

common-sense approach. Alexa turn the diffuser on okay isn't that really neat

Alexa turn diffuser off okay so you can see that I have it set up to work with

Alexa it took a few minutes to get it set up but once it's done

you know that's it now watch this let's see

Alexa turn diffuser on okay Alexa turn the diffuser to blue okay Alexa turn the

diffuser to yellow okay Alexa turn the diffuser to purple okay

isn't that incredible I think and I'm looking at the camera screen and it

doesn't show the color of the diffuser quite as vividly as it actually looks

but so Alexa controls will turn the diffuser on and off and change the color

and she heard me say Alexa okay now let me show you on the phone okay so there's

a little icon to that I put on my phone and I click on that yeah okay so there's

a button in the middle if we're on and off and on oh if you could see the

diffuser is turning on and off and then the color will now I don't anticipate

it's really a neat feature for those who like to full with this I don't

anticipate using my phone for this I think I'm just going to use Alexa to

turn it on and offer to change the color and though she heard me say your name

again but that's it's there the the sliding the wheel and the sliding bar is

to change the color and the intensity and so on so the first step is either to

download the app onto your phone mobile device and I also put

my pad or you can scan the symbol what's it called a QR code when I did the scan

I ran into problems and I don't know if it's something on my particular phone or

what the or the program I was using but when I download the app it was really

quick and easy so that's what I would advise and then when I went through the

process of setting up setting it up with Alexa I skipped a step it's a step where

I don't want to complicate things too much by trying to go over it and then

missing something but it's where you have to connect to the hot spot to the

diffusive hot spot and you just turn that on and then turn it off

I skipped that step wasn't reading instructions carefully and ran into

problems once I went to the instructions and followed it actually step by step

then it was easy so and then now I don't have to worry about any of that again

it's on my phone it's even on my iPad and I'm going to be using it with Alexa

though so Alexa diffuser off Alexa turn diffuser on okay so you can call the

diffuser you you put in the name you can put in another name if you want I mean

you can put in Herald or Sally I just did diffuser that's actually kind of

boring but at least I remember it so Alexa turn the diffuser off okay all

right um so you just lift the lid and then that's an inner little inner lid to

put the water in or the empty the water the diffuser powers off when the water

runs out that's a great safety feature it has a timer setting for one three or

six hours this being essential oil diffuser you can put any fragrance you

want in there or you can run it with just water Alexa turn diffuser to pink

okay so it's really fun to play around with

the turning it on and off in the different colors

I love to give orders to Alexa Alexa turn diffuser off okay Alexa turn the

diffuser on okay she always it she always listens usually

listens Alexa turn the diffuser to blue okay okay so it's it's a lot of fun

playing around with so I think this is a fun and functional essential oil diffuser

so thanks for watching Alexa diffuser off okay

you

For more infomation >> ALEXA ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER 🌺 OKELA SMART PHONE APP AROMA THERAPY REVIEW 👈 - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Deep Hole Eels Trap By Using Bamboo - Smart Boy Catch A lot Of Eels - Duration: 10:27.

For more infomation >> How To Make Deep Hole Eels Trap By Using Bamboo - Smart Boy Catch A lot Of Eels - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Smart City-Coupé smart & pure - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Smart City-Coupé smart & pure - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

EQブランドsmart版!Vision EQ フォーツー コンセプト 公開 - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> EQブランドsmart版!Vision EQ フォーツー コンセプト 公開 - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

MXM look smart and classy even in b-cuts for 'GQ'! - Duration: 1:07.

MXM look smart and classy even in b-cuts for 'GQ'!

MXMs Lim Young Min and Kim Dong Hyun recently posed for GQ Koreas latest September issue!. On August 31, the fashion magazine revealed some b-cuts of the boys dressed in trendy, professional attire, demonstrating their mature side.

The magazine stated, Presenting b-cuts featuring MXMs Lim Young Min and Kim Dong Hyun, which werent included in our September issue. Calling them simply b-cuts doesnt do them justice, as the photos will leave many star struck. Check out their amazing visuals..

Meanwhile, MXM will be making their official debut on September 6 with 1st mini album, Unmix.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét