Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 9, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Sep 27 2018

Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more videos!

Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more videos!

Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more videos!

For more infomation >> New Audi Q3: A Perfect Family SUV |Bright Side Car| - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Mr. Joe found Suitcase with Mercedes, Audi, Mini Cooper, Hyundai, Volkswagen, BMW, MAZDA, Infiniti - Duration: 5:57.

Mr. Joe found Suitcase with Mercedes, Audi, Mini Cooper, Hyundai, Volkswagen, BMW, MAZDA, Infiniti toys for kids

For more infomation >> Mr. Joe found Suitcase with Mercedes, Audi, Mini Cooper, Hyundai, Volkswagen, BMW, MAZDA, Infiniti - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Audi Q3: A dozen of Driver Assistance Systems |Bright Side Car| - Duration: 4:05.

Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more videos!

Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more videos!

Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more videos!

For more infomation >> 2019 Audi Q3: A dozen of Driver Assistance Systems |Bright Side Car| - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Audi Q3: Amazing Infotainment and 3D Sound |Bright Side Car| - Duration: 2:35.

Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more videos!

Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more videos!

Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more videos!

For more infomation >> 2019 Audi Q3: Amazing Infotainment and 3D Sound |Bright Side Car| - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Audi Q3: Everything you want to know and ready to fight BMW X3 |Bright Side Car| - Duration: 10:55.

Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more videos!

Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more videos!

Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more videos!

For more infomation >> 2019 Audi Q3: Everything you want to know and ready to fight BMW X3 |Bright Side Car| - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A6 C6 2.7 TDI V6 BPP Engine Repair - Stage 5 Sump (top section) - Duration: 8:20.

Hello on next stage of my project

I will clean & renovate Sump (bottom of the engine) of the engine today.

Probably this movie will not be so exciting...

but you should hear some Interesting facts

I know, I know not so professional work...

I prepare for my purpose this trolley

so I could put on it, this engine

I would like to say why I did that. Why I do not use "professional" engine stand...

because...

I will block access to one side of the engine

on the back, we have timing chain, so I have to have access to that side

in front I have V-belt and Toothed belt so I also want to have an access to that

I have to choose one side, and I don't want to

that's why I decided to mount engine on trolley, to have access to all side of engine

that's why I did not use "professional" engine stand

It looks not professional but it works very nice

and it will be ok, this engine is cool, because

it has flat bottom surface (few point on the same plane)

so it is stable (do not swing etc.)

It also have two fixing holes

which I use...

which I use to fix it to my trolley, and it stands very stable

maybe it's not fixed now

but I'm talking about this screw

and this one

I'll screw it and it will be ok

at least I hope it will be ok

I will present how this part looks before cleaning & renovating

it looks bad...

here a bit cleaning

and here too, top clean, bottom not yet, you can compare

It does not look great

inside also dirty...

this how it looks

here we have oil pump chain sprocket

oil pump is placed...

here

timing chain drives oil pump

when engine is in car

you have to remove the sump (bottom section)

and you can easly get access to oil pump, replace etc. no additional work

Oil pump drive shaft have Compression spring

you can see how it works

so you can move this Oil pump drive shaft unscrew 3 screws and remove oil pump

another curiosity is here

place for blockade pin for crankshaft

I will show that when I will work with timing chain, because it's essential part of that work

yeah, but just want to show you this right now...

you have to screw here

blocking pin from the bottom

crankshaft have blocking position with small hole

when pin is on place, you cannot move crankshaft. It's super nice.

and maybe somehow interesting for you...

nextly...

Guide tube for oil dipstick

here question to you, maybe somebody knows how to disassembly this?

I have a problem to do that, I did not found any info that it's screwed etc.

I'm not sure if it's only force issue or it's pressed into

maybe somebody knows...

ok, cleaning & renovation finished

here you have part presentation

it's not new part and it never will be

but in my opinion it looks not so bad... I'm satisfied.

sealing channels cleaned

inside also cleaned

I'm satisfied...

Part bottom view

I clean all nooks and crannies, at least I try. It's important not to have any particles in the engine

I tried to be precise as much as possible, and clean everywhere

It's not ideal, but I'm happy

I just have one small problem

old sealant stayed inside threads, I do not know how to clean this

maybe I will use screw tap to remove it

I will screw it to all dirty places to remove old sealant

ok, that's all

not to much to say more...

I'm missing compressed air very much

could be very useful, I'm doing all without it

it's hard to clean sometimes without compressed air

here we have accessories I use to perform cleaning & renovation

the same engine cleaning liquid

brushes, paintbrushes, screw, knife, sandpaper

and drill...

test with engine block, how it presents

cool:)

trolley can handle this weight too

cold today...

I have runny nose, sorry for that

I have a good wife, she prepare for me hot tea

Small advice regarding alu painting, because sump is from alu

if you will ever try to paint aluminium

you have to remember that

Aluminium reacts very fast with ambient air, and you will have oxide layer on it

which will ensure that nothing sticks to the aluminum surface

remember about that and remove it mechanically

and then you have to degrease and paint fast before the oxide layer returns

then the paint will stay on alu for a while

At the end, thanks a lot for all your advices you gave to me in comments!

I'm using them a lot!

Many thanks for your help

Ah, one more problem (or challenge) I have, I cannot unscrew this ...

this chain sprocket for oil pump

I would like to replace it, or at least clean under...

if somebody have any advices...

I cannot see any block position to use

I'm not sure how it's assembled

I have to look into workshop manuals

but maybe somebody will say something, thanks

For more infomation >> Audi A6 C6 2.7 TDI V6 BPP Engine Repair - Stage 5 Sump (top section) - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

Genesis & Audi? | What's Going On? - Duration: 8:15.

Hi exhaust sports auto members welcome back a few things have changed

as you might be able to tell cut a couple things I think it's about time

that we explain ourselves yeah there's had a lot kind of going on

I've been kind of changed in cars like they're dirty pairs underwear yeah yeah

if you've been falling was following us on Instagram you would see that my

journey okay well if you're new to this channel or if you're clicking on this

video for the first time my name is Kevin I'm chase and I had a stinger

while I had an Acura first and then I switched to a stinger about six months

ago I was a GT stinger I did a bunch of videos on that it was cool I love the

car nothing against it I would I would encourage people to buy it again I'm it

was a good car but and then you know a couple things happen we're youtubers we

don't think like typical consumers so cars are almost like an investment for

us so I had gone to Kia Nero which we recently did a video on if you want to

check it out you can first and last video first a lot of speedy the only

video you're gonna see about the Nero so if you want to see her thoughts you can

see that but um that was a car that the stinger was Elise and I have a good

relationship with the dealer for an Anderson and they let me break the lease

and I financed in Nero and I thought this is it like we can say I can save

some money we'll do that because believe it or not I am NOT some millionaire I

I'm just a college student like you know I have to live within my means so you

know I had this finger for a little bit and then I got the nearer to save some

money because obviously you had some plans yeah you know what we'll talk get

to will get to my plans but so yeah I had the Nero I thought maybe I can

finance it maybe like you know step up to a new car or something but it's it

doesn't work that way soon as you buy a new car you lose like four or five grand

off the lot so I had an opportunity I you know I got I got an email for like

you know stinger deals going on so I thought maybe I could buy another day

because you know they're giving away like no money down lease it or something

like that but the problem is my Nero I couldn't just trade in my near because

I lose four or five grand and like I'm in the hole already so much for cars so

that I was just trying to get some kind of no money down lease and hoping that

some dealer pay like full price for my car which is you know if you guys don't

know anything about cars that's that's unheard of

that's very unreal telling I Drive a used car for like a hundred mile or buy

a new car driving for 100 miles and sell it back for what you paid for it is you

know unheard of I had about close to 500 miles like 430 miles on that car and

then fast forward a little bit I'm looking at these like stingers and stuff

that they couldn't do anything for me they were gonna bang me over - I went to

a Genesis dealer and I saw this this car had been sitting there for a whole year

a whole year nobody's buying these cars so for the most part and this was the

car this was a loaner car if you did I just don't know how Genesis works what

they do is they offer a lot of con Ciara cies like you know you buy a car if you

have to service it they'll take your car and they'll leave you with the car well

this is the car that they love people with this is a new car it's a 20-18 car

it's a sorry it's a 2018 3.8 all-wheel-drive base model Genesis so

it's got nothing in at 3,500 miles on it I was like I can do something with this

car so I negotiate I say if you pay off my

nero completely i'll lease this car and that's what they did

Wow a lot after all what a lot of wall busting out a ballbusting later

shout-out to I usually don't do this but shout out to the Johnson Hyundai carry

dealer like that that was real of you to do that they paid off the car completely

and that let me get into this car yeah so this is my car I lease it yeah this

is my new car now I put fifteen hundred dollars now I couldn't get that like no

money down put fifty over down on it and about four hundred bucks I'm off so all

right so that's where that's where you are yeah now yeah so my story mm-hm

I got the Infiniti g37 you guys have seen another channel if you're new go

back and take a look at those those videos I had that about just over a year

now and actually today it's old and what this car is is an Audi a5 2018 brand-new

brand spankin new what this car is is it's a I'm gonna do like a car

subscription kind of service so it's almost like a month-to-month kind of

lease where I'll get to try out you know a bunch of really cool cars like Audi s3

BMW m240 I volvo xc60 stuff like that you know nice

nice cars so I'm you know I'm paying the out monthly subscription for that it's

kind of a new age if you're you know baby boomer you probably think I'm an

idiot but you know it's good for the channel there's gonna be a lot of really

cool reviews coming on these cars this one soon probably the next video

after this video yeah I'm will be a review on this car and then the Genesis

obviously but so that's gonna be what's going on for me I was you know about

this close to leasing a Hellcat but I figured that's gonna be about the same

amount of money as this is per month you know with insurance and everything

included and that's kind of that's like a three year or commit and basically I

mean I don't know if I've got the ballbusting skills that you do to kind

of get in and out of leases like you've been doing yeah I mean it's yeah it's

interesting I mean we're really thinking about you guys you know what's the most

bang for the buck valley that we can give to the YouTube channel and that's

what kind of what we did here yes yeah so absolutely I mean we're gonna have

tons of different cars on one channel like I said there's I think there's like

19 or 20 cars on this list and then there's even in like an upgraded one

that I might you know consider doing if we you know if you guys start watching

like and click on the ads for our videos it might get the upgrade to plan and

some of the cars that are on there is like the Corvette Stingray Jaguar f-type

and for m4m - so a lot of really cool cars on there so yes serious stuff for

sure there's some big stuff coming for exhaust ports Auto so if you haven't

subscribed and we're still little guys though yeah so you guys should

definitely subscribe because we can't get press cars and we're nobodies and

this is kind of like our press stores now yeah yeah so we're gonna have you

know an access to kind of like a whole fleet of cars yeah to do reviews on you

know through this whole subscription service which is really cool yeah we're

trying to like we're really trying to grow gazelle sport song because we we

genuinely enjoy doing it you know and I know you guys like the videos we've seen

you know you like to comments we really appreciate everything that you guys do

as far as interacting with our videos so we you know we kind of pulled some

strings made some stuff happen and exhaust ports Auto is gonna be on the

rise hopefully the congratulations are here the new card game now that you as

well I mean another car for you yeah I mean it's a good idea

I wouldn't recommend like a normal person to do this stuff but you know

what I mean like it's we're thinking about you guys and I hope you guys can

appreciate that and we even bought like new camera equipment and all that stuff

as hopefully you guys appreciate the you know the video the audio quality yeah

we're just trying to you know break out into the into the scene you know we want

to yeah you know we want to provide good quality content for you guys interesting

content new cars all kinds of stuff like that so I mean that's that's kind of our

update and just like let you guys know like our mentality behind what we're

doing and why we're doing it so I hope you guys can really appreciate that so I

mean is there anything else you want to add chase um not much I will say that if

you guys have a car and you're in the Raleigh area we're you know we're

obviously we're doing a we'll do review on your guys's cards as well if we you

know because a lot of times we can't get access to two cars like Daryl was very

gracious and allowing us to review his s4 yeah so I really appreciate that if

you guys are in the area and you know you've got the time you don't mind us

you know doing a review on your car hit us up like DMS on Instagram or just

leave a comment and we'll get in touch with you somehow we really appreciate

guys like Daryl doing that for us it's hopefully you guys like that video I

mean the Audi people didn't like it but you know regardless of yeah yeah oh yeah

we had fun making it and yeah we got you know some good views some good feedback

on my videos so yeah absolutely so with that guys we appreciate all your

support and we hope you guys stay tuned to exhaust ports Auto and see what we

have coming up in the future yeah because there's a lot of stuff playin

man a lot of stuff planned yep we'll see you on the next one peace out guys take

care bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét