Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 10, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Oct 3 2017

Dear friends, Hello.

Today we have machine

Volvo S60

And re oil change

or ATF

in other words

in automatic box Aisin

The previous replacement

produced almost

a year ago

with the time machine

drove somewhere

about 15 thousand km only

the girl driving it not a lot

drive gently

by this point

the ATF color on the dipstick

became darker

it was decided

re-replacement

What we have

To replace oil we have

packaging Petro Canada

plus

the jar, which is always in my

for topping

Pack of 12 cans of Petro Canada

plus one topping

Hoses

On the issue

and on the intake

Syringe

I'd like to add or to remove excess

Be sure to latch

and rings

just in case

and the ring on the tube

The testing I have merged

And the o-coico put a new

Look at the hoses

Hose to the drain

outer diameter: 16 mm

All of them are sold by the inner diameter,

we are interested in outer diameter

Hose for filling through the dipstick

diameter: 12 mm

Traditionally, contact VIDA

To replace the oil

VIDA says:

Unscrew the drain plug

below

drain

hot oil

tighten the plug with a new

the puck with a force of 40 NM

then poured

2 litres of ATF through the dipstick in the box

removed the return hose

with radiator

and with box

then the hose is placed vertically

hooking it to the hose

the other hose going into the tank

and begins the process of substitution

that is, engine starts

these two liters wykonawca before the appearance of bubbles

the motor is switched off

using the probe again poured two liters

again, driven out

again poured

after this hose is the return

locks into place

engine starts

and selector switch all the provisions

next level is placed

everything is simple and clear

On the partial or complete

oil change

this time I won't

no discussions

I'm pretty sure

everyone needs to take

make the decision yourself

And what I show here

is not a guide

manual for

or a technical manual

this is just my experience

my video report

on the work done

with this machine

First of all

remove the duct

take off - here it is

hose return

and here at the radiator outlet

insert your hose

And this will put a rag

that would be in the dirt not hit

and tognum it aside

hang the cones

the liquid will go

right there

in the hole of the probe

I have merged the testing

It is brown in color

Not black and not red

On the hose I wrapped tape

because here, a diameter of about 18 mm

I figured about

in this clip

she's just 18 mm

wrapped electrical tape

put

and on top of duct tape wrapped

ended up with a dense

connection

Here ATF nowhere to go

only go through the hose

and go outside

As the funnel will be used

an ordinary five-liter bottle

I pre-cleaned

and the hose that I taped

thermo gun

Now we have all this construction

the suspension and get a kind of drip

Here is our design

Hence the fresh ATF will do

right in the dipstick hole

and here

from the return of the radiator

will come out

spin the bottle

First of all, I need to understand

how much I leaked

tray

what to know how to fill in the end

To reach the approximate level

So I take the old canister

from under the engine oil

where there are tags

liter

and pour old ATF

As you can see

got about three liters

So I lay

three liters per side

and its jar, who for topping

The rest will run

On this jar I'm going to do two labels

1 liter and two

since I have here is not an even number

jars with ATF

you have to push 2 liters and 1 liter last time

Now these two quarts of ATF

I poured into a dropper

and served in a box

Start the car and kicked out the first 2 litres

Our last liter of ATF

it pour

The output fluid

already beautiful

now we banish the last liter

and after I poured ATF

that would make the approximate level

will remove all those hoses

all will connect back

start the car

selector switch for automatic transmission

and the syringe of the automatic transmission will take

a sample of ATF 20 grams

that would be the end to compare

Replacing the ATF is finished

Now pour 3 liters

we postponed at the beginning

Now working on a cold motor

oil is at the lower border marks HOT

ie overflow

then at hot , the level will

to make a syringe

how much should I pump out

will be connected to VIDA

and at 80 degrees

the table will supply levels

How to set the level of the ATF

without VIDA

I'll leave a link in the description

of course relatively correctly

there are times when VIDA no

need to change ATF

I started

exposed, the car drove normally

Now I'm from the automatic transmission will take 20 grams of ATF

dip-stick hole

will pour into the test jar

and we have a look at the color

how it changed

during the replacement

So dear friends

seen from the side

as the butter brightened

during the replacement

especially the last three cups

this is eloquently

Let's see

This is our testing

It can also be considered a failover

but ATF redder

what happened last time

In the jar immediately

when I went to the first real pasture

once the color changes

even better...

here at all

good

here is also good

the latest jar

it's already ATF of automatic transmission

That is the last of the jars do not differ

from each other in color

This replacement consider a good

Now the car need a ride

heat transmission

to 80 degrees

and with the help of VIDA

to set the level

This is very important

what would the level was correct

Also using VIDA will reset the mileage

that is, the automatic transmission

you will begin to understand that the oil in it replaced

It's time to summarize

ATF I warmed up to 80 degrees

after this was exposed to the level of

what to 80 degrees

This is the easiest temperature to set level

At 80 degrees on the dipstick

get the top and bottom

border

mark HOT

just in the middle

I put up a level

The car will drive another day

After this control measurement will be made

the level of ATF

Feel

Feeling very positive

the transfer switch smoothly

the car is in very good condition

Dear friends

I want to wish you the lungs - lungs repairs

What would your automatic transmission went at 500 thousand km

Thanks for being with me

watching this video until the end

all the best

Until we meet again.

For more infomation >> Volvo Transmission Flush (Part 2) - Duration: 13:32.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo Trucks - Introducing our new gas-powered trucks that can reduce CO2 emissions by 20-100% - Duration: 2:30.

Until now, no gas-powered vehicle on the market

has been able to match the power of a Volvo FH.

Enter the Volvo FH LNG.

The first Volvo 460 horsepower truck powered by liquefied natural gas.

It delivers the same high performance driveability and fuel efficiency

as a regular Volvo FH.

Even on steep hill climbs.

Thus, it meets the high demands of the heavy-duty assignments.

But because it's powered by LNG, it also has a lower climate impact.

In fact, the Volvo FH LNG emits 20 per cent less CO2.

If powered by bio-LNG,

this could be reduced by up to 100 per cent,

taking an important step towards Volvo Trucks vision of zero emissions.

The technical solution behind the new LNG driveline

is that it actually builds on proven diesel technology.

When running, the liquid gas carried in the tank is heated

and turned into compressed gas.

Before it's injected, a very small amount of diesel is added to the engine

to ignite the gas.

And the result?

An LNG driveline which combines high performance and low climate impact,

making it unique on the market.

Society demands cleaner alternative fuels.

Liquefied natural gas offers great potential

both as an immediate and a long-term solution to that problem

with much lower climate impact.

This solution will also meet our customers' demands

with a lot lower CO2 emissions

with no compromise to either performance or productivity.

Our LNG driveline is available for Volvo FH and Volvo FM,

with 420 or 460 horsepower.

Making it ideal for regional and long-haul applications.

AVAILABLE FOR: FH AND FM

For more infomation >> Volvo Trucks - Introducing our new gas-powered trucks that can reduce CO2 emissions by 20-100% - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

RC VOLVO IN THE MUD! HEAVY AND STRONG VOLVO A45G WORK IN THE SLUSH! FANTASTIC RC MACHINES WORK HEAVY - Duration: 10:09.

Fantastic Volvo A45G

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét