Cars 3 Mini Party Dinoco Family Kid McQueen Baby Lightning McQueen and Cruz Disney Cars and Friends
-------------------------------------------
เพลงรถยนต์ 2017 - Mini Nonstop Mix 2017 พลงใหม่ล่าสุด ❤ (DJ Zuka Remix) v.16 - Duration: 1:01:16.
For more infomation >> เพลงรถยนต์ 2017 - Mini Nonstop Mix 2017 พลงใหม่ล่าสุด ❤ (DJ Zuka Remix) v.16 - Duration: 1:01:16. -------------------------------------------
We're going to PICK! NU'EST W's mini-concert! [Happy Together/2017.10.26] - Duration: 10:24.
Have a seat.
The current time is 9:45 p.m.
(Went home)
(Two hours and 15 minutes left before it's over)
Oh, are the late-night snacks here?
(A snack for the karaoke bosses)
Gosh...
Anyang is known for squid and boiled pork.
- I'd never heard of this. / - I've had it once.
I'm not even sure how you eat this.
Oh, so you make a wrap.
You make a wrap.
You add bean sprouts...
This is a unique dish.
(Adding some spicy squid)
Then you wrap this up.
This dish is really...
- Hey! / - What?
(Everyone pauses)
Is it you?
"Nayana." Room 2!
(But it's a Highlight song)
(Did they pass it?)
- The passed it? / - They reserved it.
It's the next song.
They reserved it. "Nayana."
Eat fast for now.
(They quickly sit down)
"Nayana."
They reserved it.
- Oh, my God. / - Eat fast.
- Thank you for the food. / - Wrap it up.
I can't even eat now.
(I can't eat, either...)
(Really sad)
I thought I'd be out of here the soonest.
Enjoy the food.
See? If songs come out first, they don't come again.
Eating this with the squid...
This is delicious.
I love spicy food.
This is pleasantly spicy.
- It's really spicy. / - It's delicious.
Is our song next? Eat fast.
(Nom)
Let's see Room 2.
This is delicious.
(They're done with the song!)
They sang a Highlight song. It's the next song.
Here it comes.
It only counts once they sing it.
It's "Nayana."
If they sing this...
They could cancel it.
(He's still eating)
I think they'll sing it.
They're singing it!
You can go once they start singing.
(He takes another bite)
We'll be back!
This is bad for us.
(Chewing)
What will we do?
The songs keep coming now.
What will we do?
Hey! This isn't the time to eat!
Hey! Seokhoon!
You should count "As I Live."
It's "Nayana."
I can't believe it.
It suddenly came on.
(Excited)
(NU'EST is heading to Room 2!)
(Room 2 is singing their song)
(Dancing along)
(Pick me! Pick me!)
(We're here to pick you girls!)
- Go inside? / - Go!
They're going in!
They're about to faint!
Hello.
- Gosh! / - Yikes!
(Plopping down)
Wow!
(They're getting ready to dance)
- Wow. / - They're all saying, "Wow."
They're dancing!
Come here.
(Everybody! "Nayana"!)
(A dance of happiness)
Hello.
Sing the song.
(It's like a NU'EST mini-concert!)
Wow!
(Suyong is excited)
Suyong really is the go-home fairy.
Lucky.
Suyong's dance to this song...
(Dancing like an old guy)
(Is this a cabaret?)
♪ Tonight's star is me, it's me ♪
(Passionate singing and dancing)
(Passionate tambourine playing)
♪ Tonight's star is me, it's me ♪
(The collaboration of NU'EST and Room 2)
(Must not get jealous...)
I feel really bad for Seokhoon now.
He's not okay, but he keeps acting like he is.
(At least act like the food is spicy...)
It's really spicy.
Are you crying right now?
- I think you're crying. / - No, no.
You're back.
Congratulations!
(NU'EST gets to go home)
Tonight's stars are you all!
Congratulations!
Please introduce yourselves.
I live in Anyang.
I'm 27 years old. I'm Hong Miseon.
Miseon. And you?
I live in Ansan.
I'm 27 years old. I'm Kim Jeongmin.
Jeongmin.
Are you two friends?
We... We were friends.
(So you aren't friends now?)
You won't see each other after today?
She's a friend and coworker.
How did it feel when NU'EST came in?
We noticed something that looked like a camera.
We jokingly said, "Is this Happy Together?"
A lot of people are watching this segment.
Have you seen the show?
Yes, once.
Lyn and Lee Seokhoon are here, too.
Did you plan on singing any of their songs?
I love Lyn's song.
Which song?
"We Were in Love."
You were going to sing SG Wannabe, right?
Which song would you have sung?
"As I Live."
Come on, man! Please!
Seokhoon told the staff that he wouldn't count
SG Wannabe songs he didn't sing himself.
NU'EST and Suyong get to go home!
(NU'EST and Suyong can go home)
He really gets to leave early.
Baekho and JR.
Any last words for Seokhoon and Lyn?
Seokhoon, listen to them.
- I think you'll get to leave soon. / - Who?
Lyn.
He likes teasing you now. Good one!
That was funny.
You've gotten really funny these days.
(Sorry...)
Let's hear from JR.
Teacher...
Don't even talk to me!
Your students will be leaving first.
Thank you both again. Thank you.
(NU'EST and Suyong go home!)
(Bye)
It's 10:30 p.m. now.
Only one and a half hours left.
Seokhoon.
If we could turn back time, what would you do?
You already know.
(This food tastes bitter...)
I still wanted to ask.
Seokhoon, how do you honestly feel now?
Why do you keep asking how I feel?
I don't care if nobody sings my song.
If they don't sing it here, they'll sing it elsewhere.
You seem very angry.
It took 10 years for me to get on this show.
- I'm getting all the screen time I need. / - Really.
We have some time left. Can you two sing a duet?
- What should we sing? / - What should we sing?
- One we did before? / - The one from your concert?
What's the song?
For Lyn's concert...
He was a guest.
("The Blue in You" by Lyn and Seokhoon)
Lyn will start.
♪ I close my eyes ♪
♪ The light and your appearance fades ♪
At least I get to hear this, since I've stayed behind.
♪ Darkness is coming now ♪
♪ In that blue darkness ♪
♪ Why are you fading away? ♪
♪ The world ♪
♪ Is still by your side ♪
♪ It wasn't love, but the darkness ♪
♪ Of our meeting fades ♪
♪ Time is lit up by light ♪
♪ And flows again ♪
♪ You are in my eyes ♪
(An amazing duet by the karaoke bosses!)
Two thumbs up.
I'm no longer angry about staying behind.
Right. That was great.
Thank you.
What a treat for the ears.
That was the best.
(They're still so excited)
Seokhoon is a great singer.
You guys are great.
Where else would I hear this?
You could only hear this at a concert.
It's not your karaoke score that will send you home.
Your song needs to be sung.
Room 3 isn't promising. All hip hop songs.
They reserved a Zico song.
Primary...
Room 3 is leaning towards hip hop songs.
We'll give up on Room 3.
How about we...
Seokhoon.
What will we do?
Are you going to count those songs or not?
Not yet. You can't yet.
I don't tend to have many regrets.
But?
I really regret this a lot.
Please go easy on me.
I never thought you'd say that.
Please go easy on me.
I never thought you'd say that!
-------------------------------------------
घर पर बनाये हलवाई जैसे खस्ता Nano/Mini समोसे | How To Make Aloo Samosa Recipe | CookWithNisha - Duration: 8:07.
Welcome to my channel "CookWithNisha"
Today's recipe is "Nano/Mini Samosa"
If you like my recipe hit on the like button and share
we will prepare a dough
in a mixing bowl add all purpose flour/maida, salt, carom seeds and ghee
mix it
now knead the dough
make a normal dough . Dough should not be too hard or too soft
dough is ready and keep aside for 15-20 min
now we will prepare stuffing/masala for this
in a pan take 2 tbsp oil
heat it
add cumin seeds and green chili
coriander seeds,
and 1 tbsp ginger paste. mix it well
now add red chili flakes and potatoes
mix it
add salt, garam masala, dry mango powder and turmeric powder
mix it
allow it to cook for 1-2 min on medium flame
masala is ready . turn off the gas flame
after 20 min dough is set
knead the dough once again with little oil
make small balls
start rolling them into a circle with the help of rolling pin
cut it from the centre
fold it to give a cone shape
apply paste in the corners
seal the corners
now fill the stuffing
seal the rest opening
heat oil in the pan
deep fry them on low medium flame
it takes approx 7 min to fry 5-6 mini samosa
Namo/Mini samosa are ready
-------------------------------------------
New Super Mario Bros. | #4 | Mini Mushrooms! - Duration: 8:49.
Hello and welcome to, um,
New Super Mario Bros, part four!
I'm just gonna collect some star coins in this level
Then i'll go on to the next one.
Ooh a mini mushroom, not really
that good of an item but,
i'll take it!
I'm sure I can use it.
Because, why would it be in this level?
Crap,
I almost fell over
Crap, I gotta get that!
How come he just made a,
noise that sounded like he was big
?
?
'mumbles'
And I don't have a rom.
And also I wouldn't be able to get it, because
I don't know how to
?
?
Well, that was just a waste!
Crap!
Man, I don't have much time to edit this
I gotta edit this by 10:30
I guess i'll just go to the next level,
instead of wasting time.
That was a fast world!
And this is fake.
I think there was something up there.
How come it does this whenever I press R?
Oh, I thought there was no ground there.
And in case you're wondering
I use, DesMuME,
or how ever you pronounce that.
As a emulator
It's what emulator I use for this.
It's also the only way I can record this.
There's something down there!
I gotta get it!
Somehow.
???
???
I might actually die here.
You know what, I probably would die!
So i'm not gonna try that!
Because I have fourteen lives
Because it takes too long to (edit cuts off)
Woah it woudn't even let me move!
Hmm, I don't think I should move on this!
I'm gonna have to!
Dammit!
Yes!
That was worth it!
Why can't I even hit that!
It's bullcrap!
Ok i'm not (edit cuts off again)
That noise was...
on purpose.
Well that was wierd!
Ok, in the next video
i'll do this, and that's it
HIGH BASS AND DISTORTION!
-------------------------------------------
MINI Countryman 1.6 Cooper D ALL4 Chili - Duration: 0:58.
For more infomation >> MINI Countryman 1.6 Cooper D ALL4 Chili - Duration: 0:58. -------------------------------------------
MINI Countryman 1.6 ONE CHILI, Automaat / Xenon / Navigatie / Leder / 18" Velgen / Keyless entry - Duration: 0:58.
For more infomation >> MINI Countryman 1.6 ONE CHILI, Automaat / Xenon / Navigatie / Leder / 18" Velgen / Keyless entry - Duration: 0:58. -------------------------------------------
Buzzing noise on R56 Mini Cooper - Duration: 0:32.
Is your 56 making a strange buzzing noise when you turn it off? This one is.
This R56 came in with a buzzing noise that occurs when you turn
off the engine. The common problem with this is the waste gate control solenoid
for the turbocharger. Now this problem is often misdiagnosed by general repair
facilities that just don't have the experience with these models that we do
here at Import MotorWorx.
-------------------------------------------
🎮 Sago Mini Kids Cartoon Game - Super Fun Rescue Sago Pet City - Android / iOS App for Kids - Duration: 9:12.
🎮 Sago Mini Kids Cartoon Game - Super Fun Rescue Sago Pet City - Android / iOS App for Kids
-------------------------------------------
VICTON Announces Comeback With New Mini Album - Duration: 1:11.
VICTON Announces Comeback With New Mini Album
VICTON has revealed a first teaser for their comeback and announced the date for their upcoming return!.
On October 27 at midnight KST, VICTON shared a stunning teaser photo and announced that they will be coming back on November 9 at 6 p.m. KST with their fourth mini album.
It was previously revealed that VICTONs new title track was written by Highlights Yong Junhyung and his producing partner Kim Tae Joo. November 9 is also the groups first anniversary, as they made their debut on that date in 2016 with Im Fine!.
VICTON is a rookie boy group under Plan A Entertainment, and are known as the brother group to Apink. They have already released three mini albums so far, most recently promoting their title track Unbelievable..
-------------------------------------------
MINI Clubman 1.6 COOPER AIRCO ECC Zwarte Hemel Cruise ctrl - Duration: 0:59.
For more infomation >> MINI Clubman 1.6 COOPER AIRCO ECC Zwarte Hemel Cruise ctrl - Duration: 0:59. -------------------------------------------
Rain coming back with a mini album in December(News) - Duration: 1:00.
Rain coming back with a mini album in December
Rain coming back with a mini album in December.
Rain Company has confirmed that Rain is coming back.
He is working with Brand New Musics producer Taewan, who also worked on Rainism with him.
His label confirmed, Rain is planning to release a mini album in December.
Itll be the first mini album in 3 years since his Rain Effect Special Edition in 2014, excluding single releases.
Hes working hard on the comeback. Stay tuned for more info!.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét