PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!
It Halloween
It's supposed to be like this
Whatever we do Rufus
Hey cupcake - Rufus. Why do you have to stay away from the far end of the park tonight every Halloween
there's a spooky wookie ghost called the
Haunted howler that haunts the haunted house' wants everybody to stay away Zoe howls
like this
it's supposed to sound more like a
Come on Rufus, let's go. Don't worry Roy cupcake just make that story up. Let's see if they need any help
And when we hung it outside to dry the wind blew it away without my costume you can be half robot
It does seem like a cool costume oh, I'm sorry elastic Chloe all righty guys
I'm gonna take a little nap before the trick-or-treaters start coming
So we're Halloween is ruined no trick-or-treating
That's sad
Just like Lori was going to be a wait. What was Chloe Chloe okay easy enough?
Really Rolly
Something Chloe be there Claus costume. It kind of looks like mine look your movie O'Lantern
Rolly Khloe blowy
That's gotta be close costume, then let's get it down. You know what this calls for
Move landing there's nothing
Ghosts and cupcakes story, you know it's our mission to get Chloe your costume back, and that's what we're gonna do right Roley
How logos from your story over there the far end of the park
It was just this that's where the costume went. So that's what we have to go
Boys costumes it does kinda
Don't worry I have an idea their child Chloe the bad news
Boo-ki ghost and a cool robot have a happy Halloween
Move your stomach it's not my paw that's your paw. Oh, what is it?
Hey, where's the doggy go oh my computer oh darn, it's broken
But at least I can look forward to seeing you two when I get home from work
Enjoy your nap hissy
Roly did you hear what he said Papa needs a pot of gold to fix his computer
And we can find one at the end of the rainbow. That's just a legend what is that at the end of every rainbow?
There's a pot of gold
Let's go find the pot of gold
It looks like the rain borings behind that factory, but we know someone who does oh?
Sure I know that Factory I collect stuff other people throw away
And when this friend of mine found plans for that place in the trash?
See that ditch right there you want to crawl through that to the front door
Then when you're inside the factory you're gonna ride this conveyer belt through the Assembly Room
Stay out of trouble and that pot of gold will be yours don't worry, Bulworth. Nothing's gonna trip us up
Come on these waters getting deep for my leather game shorter stay down. I'm gonna take a peek and see with that guard audience
Yeah, and there's the front door so come on then let's do it come
This next one was called the Rapanui
These bubbles are wrapped around us so tight we can't walk and we're in trouble. We gotta pop these bubbles on the doggy
Tony we did it Roli we did it yeah
I just wish there was more bubble wrap for us to pop cuz I can play with that stuff all day
Well then we're just gonna have to pop it
Down the hallway without going pop pop pop pop we'll have to walk between the bubbles
Okay really your turn
And now that were in the back we should be able to see huh
The rainbow in the pot of gold well you got you
Dogs other than me aren't allowed back
Mine to your friend a bullish I am I love how that guy collects stuff
That's being thrown away so when I found the plans for this Factory in the trash. I gave them to
That gold home for Bob take whatever you want. It's all gonna be throwed out anyway
Hey, I should give some to pull worth
We saw me into the rainbow and the pot of gold even though that wasn't a pot
But that was nothing but gold wait a minute you mean there actually was something there
Must have fallen out of my computer this morning, but I didn't see it
Haha, it works, but you know what there aren't any dogs. Who are more special than you
You
Get me out bid me dry me off
Cuteness and bark bark barks to all remember captain dog as always just a phone call away
This sounds important the Great Pyramids of Egypt have mysteriously disappeared
Oh, no the pyramids shown here before they disappeared look at those giant pyramids have just disappeared
No one has any idea how the pair of it's disappeared uh?
Try to stay dry today, I'll see you when I get home from work
Well we're gonna make sure up set-ups my lands there instead pissy Romi and I are going on a mission to find the pyramids for
Bob that's the way they like they need you
Welcome to sunny and dry Egypt, I guess we'll have to change that on all the posters and brochures
Those ancient Egyptians knew how to treat a kitty right
Looks like the guy has out. She's Oliver's body like gonna bog grab my foot after I step in my beef except. You kept going
That takes us where the pyramids used to be yes, it is all aboard you
Coming with the sissy nah you can go on without me while I'm napping here without you
Cuz away we go
Well she didn't do a very good job and nowhere in sight
Looks like this Big Daddy's nose fell off. Maybe you feeling the same
Look at these cool drawings all over the walls look at this one
Roley That's not me
If we find them first there's a one thing we can do Roley
We still haven't found the missing pyramids
Kolo you mean we came all the way up this mountain just would slide down it yep
It's a good thing I brought my bottom was made to help out not sure what that means, but thanks
Fully I did it's the right shape just like those hats Bob made for us, but bigger and in Egypt
They were here all the time
Luke'll Rolly found hissy
Fizzy the triangle II things were discovered in the exact spot, they had always been in
Now I'll be able to go to Egypt someday and see the pyramids
Well it looks like you two are in the mood for a fetch build day
But I've got something better than a drippy old stick. Are you fended it just for you?
I've already started over on several versions of this invention because they weren't working right. I hope this is the one that finally works. Oh
Somebody needs to bring it back
I think this one's a keeper when that stick went somewhere, but you can't get it there it goes again
Now watch it come right back
See you later doggie dooz
Too bad about that stick it seemed real nice for stick. I wonder why I didn't come back
Rowley Bob said he needed to start over with a new version of his invention so maybe we should help him by getting rid of
this one for
We're trying to get rid of you
Since we're always leaving our toys here, so this is the perfect place to get rid of the stick
That's perfect place to get rid of what leave us alone cupcake
Oh
This is a weird game that stick likes to play keeps wanting to come back to us because that's what Bob made it to do
See you later stick I mean we don't want to see you later stick yeah you think
You'd get hole digger only
It just keeps wanting to play with us two more
Okay, if that stick is gonna keep coming at us
That stick won't be able to find us if we hide in there
What that sick just cool boring Adi boring boring boring in here and then we'll have to run away again
What's that sound
Did you just please stop trying to come back to us
The sticky situation
Not yet
Me neither, but at least we did what Bob wanted us to do?
Yeah, we want to get rid of something we get it gotten loose
Listen are you two having a doggy?
For more infomation >> Cloud, Containers, and Kubernetes over Coffee with Carter Morgan - Duration: 11:57. 

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét