Please subscribe♥
Hi,Guys. I'm julie.
I finally start the third work of ZZ gundam today.
I was worried when I first planned a painting.
if not pretty?
But Your comment became a great cheer for me.
Thank you so much.
I will do my best hard until I complete it.
In fact, I usually don't paint like this.
While assembling,
only partial painting is done on very small parts.
Fall season, however, is a great season to paint.
I think If you want to paint Gundam,
it is better to do it in autumn.
Because the weather is cool and the humidity is low.
Ok, Now let's get it!
Today is the turn to make an arm.
ZZ gundam's arms are large and complex.
Let's get started quickly.
This is the parts of the right arm.
This is the part of the purple can spray,
and this is the part of the Surfacer can spray.
And white and other colors are unpainted parts.
I'll make it in the order of manual.
The first is frame assembly.
Vernier would have painted if exposed to the outside,
but it does not paint because it is hidden.
This will be exposed when transforming into a "G FORTRESS"
If I painted it, the color would have been silver or gray.
Because red is not suitable for the Hi-ν Gundam Color.
oops, my mistake
That's it!
I am planning to make only arms today.
It will be over soon.
I expect this will not be complicated.
After assembling the frame, it is now the turn of the external parts.
I'll put the panel line in at once.
Shake it well before use.
done~~
Wait few minutes for this to dry.
Now it's time to revise the panel line.
Enamel thinner's smell was so strong
So I prepared a lighter oil as a substitute.
It smells a little bit of oil
but it is not as poisonous as the enamel thinner.
Assemble now
But I'm not good at making things and talking at the same time.
This part is fixed by pressing here.
Someday I want to broadcast live,
but I worry about that.
And this part add a panel line.
Wait few minutes for this to dry.
I will look for parts
that require partial painting.
Here white pieces.
This is the part of the shoulder,
which is probably separate for "Full Armor"
I'll paint here German Gray.
The inside painting is easy to modify.
and this is the part of under the shoulder.
But there wasn't enough can spray.
So I will paint with enamel.
Fortunately,
the color is similar to the purple of a can spray.
I took the test first here.
This does not need a Surfacer.
It just needs enamel.
The upper side is invisible when assembled.
Wait 10 minutes for this to dry.
You see the inside part? Small parts.
I'll paint here German Gray.
I think it becomes more sophisticated
when painted in small parts.
I like this work very much.
This is simple and fun.
done.
I will rest and return until the paint is dry
I am giving Leo a snack at break time.
delicious :)
Now, let's start again.
First, I will fix the part where the painting is spreading.
I use lighter oil.
This can not be erased by lacquer spray and only erases enamel.
I made a mistake again.
I have to erase it and paint it again.
MG is really good sense of assembly.
And the ZZ gundam is too pretty.
Even if you don't paint,
it will be pretty to make a pure assembly.
This is what I painted in can spray purple.
For small parts, you can assemble first and can spray after.
Parts that are painted with enamel
may be peeled off if you are touched by hand,
so be careful.
thank God.
Purple is a product of different companies (MR.HOBBY / TAMIYA),
but the colors are similar.
Next, Shield
This was red color.
I painted gray(Surfacer) and it feels different.
Let's assemble quickly.
done.
The shield is very large.
I will compare it with HG.
This is a kit I do various paint tests.
(sorry, unicorn ....T.T)
Shields and unicorn gundam are about the same length.
Last, hand parts.
The parts of the thumb are also divided.
Where is the limit of Bandai's ability?
Combine.
Completion of right arm.
Completion of left arm.
The human hand is bent forward.
So let 's change this too.
So I made the ZZ gundam arm today.
I hope that I change the color
and paint it is not strange to you.
I made about half of ZZ gundam.
The remaining parts are Leg, backpackers, and weapon.
Thanks for watching. and Please subscribe.
See you next time. Bye♥
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét