Please Subscribe me
-------------------------------------------
Tom Ford Noir Line | Rediscover These Gems With New Tricks! - Duration: 4:15.
Tom forward hey guys my name is Kevin Sammy since this video we talk about the
master Tom for new are like these kind of videos cool go ahead subscribe to
Chandler turn another page of our future video livestream updates show you boys
love Tom pour new war is a line that's often overlooked a lot of people don't
dig the amber powdery kind of thing it comes off a little too filled in for a
lot of guys I think you really really need to take another look at it I've
done a review about this line before talking about how to wear in formal kind
of situations but I want to bring this back up because it's fall if fall is a
great time for both of these let me explain these fragrances are great on
their own and more formal upscale situations but they're also great in 40
to 80 degree temperatures especially if you put a light citrus on top you talk
about Chanel oh my lord additional blanc with this one but you
can also use allure with just this one anytime you have a lemon or a bright
bergamot or an orange I think it goes really really well with these fragrances
because the amber powdery kind of thing is actually blended out by the sharp
piercing citrus bergamot kind of thing and another thing guys get uniqueness
factor honestly a lot of guys don't rock these two the one that gets the most
love and the noir line is no more extreme and the other three are just
kind of sitting there if you haven't put your nose on these do yourself a favor
get out try them and put them on with a couple other things which one do I like
better actually I'm starting to like the EDT more because it's brighter in the
citrus notes brightening the citrus note it's more playful it's more fun it's
easier to wear but it's playful and sophisticated and manly all at the same
time these are not boy fragrances they're not boy fragrances by any
stretch of the imagination these fragrances are damn well
sophisticated in women dicted honestly everyone digs it I have to admit I had
to grow into loving these things when I first got him I was like grace there Tom
Ford they sound the shelves and didn't get a lot of love but I decided I was
going to figure it out and the citrus thing really does work here's another
thing that does really well Tonka Tonka with these fragrances works
wonders ik Tonka with that soft powdery undertone makes these things played very
very well something else that blends well in here
honey's and tobacco's you see where I'm going with these two great fall
fragrances to blend pour on their own some of the things I've tried them with
a bit of course a lower own a little home additional blush I've tried this
one with pure fun I've actually tried this one with 18:21 sweet tobacco
spirits all these combinations surprisingly well so what am I saying
I'm actually saying kidnap and retry these you know the fragrance says you
keep on passing by how about some pregnant that you passed by it and never
revisited need to pull those up so we know about the fragrances that you keep
on passing by what about those fragrances that you just smelled and
wrote off and put on 5/13 fragrance lovers and everything in its time you
start off like everyone else right citrus sweet sex and so forth because
your nose development your taste develop as you begin to appreciate things to
give beauties like these that have been sitting around for the longest I'm
getting much love but now can really be worn and I'll leave you with one other
combination of Ventus Club dinner intense and pineapple vintage intent
also makes really well with these okay don't take my word for it try it out let
us know down in the comments section do you have Yoona wars have you tried
them was the last time you gave them a chance let us know if you can rock these
the way I'm suggesting give these more of a try fellas
you might just be surprised as usually like these kind of videos go ahead give
me a big thumbs up and share it out to anybody you think use the information
thank you guys so much for watching and subscribing till the next time target
you later you wanna stay connected follow me on
social media links down the description piece two fingers an amount
-------------------------------------------
2018 Ford F-150: Tough Science – Long Snapper | F-150 | Ford - Duration: 2:22.
[SOUND] Hey, everybody, I'm John Brenkus, and this is Tough Science.
[SOUND] Ford trucks work like an experienced offensive line.
[SOUND] Unsung heroes working hard in the trenches every day.
That's why they bring you the built Ford tough offensive line of the week.
[SOUND] Today we'll be looking at the professional long snapper,
one of the most important positions in football.
[MUSIC]
From 21 feet away, this guy's got to snap the ball into a tiny window.
Hitting a target that's about the size of a 2"x 2" square,
in less than 2 1/2 seconds, for a perfect field goal.
If you think that's tough,
try backing up from 21 feet away to hook up a boat trailer.
Your margin of error is even tighter because your target is actually 64
times smaller than the long snappers, no worries.
The 2018, Ford F-150's rear view
camera with dynamic pitch assist puts you right in the sweet spot.
Every single time, and
just like how a long snapper can pretty much put the ball wherever he wants.
The 2018 F-150 can also weave it's way through the toughest courses and
put the trailer wherever you want with Pro Trailer Back-Up Assist.
It's as easy as turning a knob.
Pro Trailer Backup Assist makes the seemingly impossible a snap.
[MUSIC]
Bottom line, like the best offensive lineman,
F-150 is there for you when you need it.
The new 2018 Ford F-150, doesn't just raise the bar, it is the bar.
[SOUND]
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét