PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!
The farm is just a bitch oh
If you guys think this is fun wait until you see the rest of the patch
Oh, that's right bow to the wow. That's a whole lot of pumpkin. Let's go
For most ready now for miles shadow let's make it a good smile
Think I need some Rollie power you don't ask me twice
I'm pretty proud of him I added a few spooky touches to farmer Dale scarecrow here
I'm Charlie not spooky at all. How would it do hmm well?
You know I call it totally Halloween silly why do you want a scary scarecrow? Anyway as the official?
Pumpkin patch you should call them silly
Charlie
Let it go you have your caller with you in the pumpkin patch. Do you see it anywhere?
You love that color, I know hey, maybe since you were racing all around the pumpkin patch you lost it there
It's pretty cool, huh yeah, but it says a little darker here than I thought it would be I got
It's ok Jesse oh this way
Who knew a pumpkin patch would have so many spooky Nick
Yep those are just a barrel of laughs
You know what how about you go look in there, and I go look somewhere less mazie and more
well-lit
No collar, but hey we found a winsome use this time hi paw
Thanks, Rollie
Wait Rollie we didn't find out. Where's the maze early? We're only powered our way out
I'm pretty sure we made our way out of the maze somewhere around here
Hey there fellas hey Charlie. He needs us
Sukie monster wait a minute you see that's the spooky monster, that's one of the silly scarecrows and
This is mine that explains why I've suddenly found a really cool collar on the ground by the maze after you left, sorry
I didn't realize it was yours
Right this scarecrow is silly well, then as the official unofficial CRO of this pumpkin patch
I've decided it's now my duty to up the silly founder
Know too much be patient guys we look great
I'm gonna put them outside for people to see
Oh movie Paulie holding in stomach, it's not my paw. That's your paw oh
Hey, where's the doggy go oh my computer oh darn?
It's broken, but at least I can look forward to seeing you two when I get home from work
Enjoy your nap hissy
Roly did you hear what he said Bob needs a pot of gold to fix his computer
And we can find one at the end of the rainbow. That's just a legend what is that at the end of every rainbow?
There's a pot of gold
Let's go find the pot of gold at the end of
It looks like the rain balloons behind that Factory, but we know someone who does oh?
Sure I know that Factory I collect stuff other people throw away
And when this friend of mine found plans for that place in the trash?
See that ditch right there you want to crawl through that to the front door
Then when you're inside the factory you're gonna ride this conveyer belt through the Assembly Room
Stay out of trouble and that pot of gold will be yours don't worry, Bulworth. Nothing's gonna trip us up
These waters getting deep are my leather game shorter stay down. I'm gonna take a peek and see with that guard dogs
Yeah, and there's the front door so come on then next whoops here we come
We're said this next one was called the Rapanui
These bubbles are wrapped around her so tight we can't walk
And we're in trouble we gotta pop these bubbles on the doggy
I'm Tony we did it Rollie we did it yeah
I just wish there was more bubble wrap for us to pop cuz I could play with that stuff all day
Well then we're just gonna have to pop all of it
Hallway without going pop pop pop pop. We'll have to walk between the bubbles
Okay Willy your turn
And now the way in the back we should be able to see
The rainbow in the pot of gold well you bet you
Dogs other than me aren't allowed back
Mine to your friend a bullish I am I love how that guy collects stuff
That's being thrown away so when I found the plans for this factory in the trash
That gold home for Bob take whatever you want, it's all gonna be throwed out anyway
Hey
I should give something pulled worth who saw me into the rainbow and the pot of gold even though there wasn't a pot
But that was nothing but gold
Wait a minute you mean there actually was something there must have fallen out of my computer this morning, but I didn't see it
Haha, it works, but you know what there aren't any dogs. Who are more special than you
Listen bark bark barks - all remember captain dog as always just a phone call away
This sounds important the Great Pyramids of Egypt have mysteriously disappeared
Oh, No the pyramids shown here before they disappeared
Those giant pyramids have just disappeared. No one has any idea how the pair of it's disappeared uh
Try to stay dry today, I'll see you when I get home from work
Well we're gonna make sure upside up smile lands there instead kiss me Romy
And I are going on a mission to find the pyramids for Bob. That's the way they like II need you
Welcome to sunny and dry Egypt, I guess we'll have to change that on all the posters and brochures
Whose ancient Egyptians knew how to treat a kitty right
Looks like the guys out. She's Oliver's body welcome Bob grab my foot after I stepped in might be except. You kept going
That takes us where the pyramids used to be yes, it is all aboard you
Coming with the sissy nah you can go on without me while I'm napping here without you
We get to ride a camel cuz away we go
Well she didn't do a very good job and nowhere in sight
Looks like this big Bobby's nose fell off. Maybe you fell in
Look at these cool drawings all over the walls look at this one
Roley that's not me
First there's a one thing we can do Roley
We still haven't found the missing pyramids nabob
I mean we came all the way up this mountain. You shouldn't slide down it yep
It's a good thing I brought my bottom was me to help out not sure what that means, but thank
Rollie I did it's the right shape just like those hats Bob made for us
But bigger and in Egypt they were here all the time
Likkle Rolly found hissy
fizzy the triangle II things were discovered in the exact spot, they had always been in oh
Now I'll be able to go to Egypt someday and see the pyramids
It looks like you two are in the mood for a fetch build day
But I've got something better than a drippy old stick. I invented it just for you
I've already started over on several versions of this invention because they weren't working right. I hope this is the one that finally works
Or somebody needs to bring it back
I
Think this one's a keeper when that stick went somewhere, but you can't get it there it goes again
Now watch it come right back
See you later doggie dude
Too bad about that stick it seemed real nice for stick. I wonder why I didn't come back
Rowley Bob said he needed to start over with a new version of his invention so maybe we should help him by getting rid of
this one for
We're trying to get rid of you
Since we're always leaving our toys here, so this is the perfect place to get rid of the stick
That's perfect place to get rid of what leave us alone cupcake
Oh
This is a weird game that stick likes to play keeps wanting to come back to us because that's what Bob made it to do
See you later stick I mean we don't want to see you later stick yeah, you been grounded
You'd get hole digger only it just keeps wanting to play with us two more
Okay, if that stick is gonna keep coming at us
That stick won't be able to find us if we hide in there
One dipstick just cool boy you be boring boring boring in here, and then we'll have to run away again
What's this sound
Did you just please stop trying to come back to us
The sticky situation
Not yet, not yet
Me neither, but at least we did what Bob wanted us to do?
Yeah, we want to get rid of something we get a garden widows
Listen are you two having a doggy?
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét