Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBSCRIBE Video! THANK YOU!
Oh
There's the sign I've been looking for
Now that is one fine-looking broccoli
Hi there puppies hey little piggy we're waiting for Bob he's buying vegetables
Well, do you want to come see the most awesomest place here?
- food, but I don't really wear a puppy out
That's why after we pigs get all muddy, oh, well it sure looks like you had fun exploring the farm you little flock monsters
I can hardly tell which one of you is which I?
Know hissy these two are a mess, and then you go, ahh
I guess I should go first. I really can keep pretending to be a pig
Okay
Yeah, you might want to leave him in there extra long since he was extra piggy when he went in
I never said I was my name snapped
No Bob must have brought that piglet home by mistake. I found this one sleeping near a tree
I'm sure he's as hungry is all of you yummy. Yummy yummy. I get to fill my tummy
We're gonna curl up like we always do and go back to sleep wait where's bingo
I can't go to sleep without my brother a dog who's starting to wonder?
Where his brother the dog is that's so silly how you play pretend?
Where are you you and I are going on a mission
Nothing looks familiar
Thanks for lunch piggies, but it's time for me to go
That was a nice place to visit, but I don't want to live there without bingo what you're doing out of the Pigpen little piggy
oh
Goodness
You're not a little piggy at all
You're a puppy you must love your brother a lot. I do and now I need to figure out where to find him
That farm has got to be close by which means my brother is too Rowley
I knew you'd come find me. I just knew it when we were
Together
Let's make sure we're never separated man, then we have to figure out what that formula Vaughn is it's right there
Together
Wait I did not make you dry doggies
Get me out bid me dry me off
Cuteness and bark bark barks to all remember captain dog as always just a phone call away
This sounds important the Great Pyramids of Egypt have mysteriously disappeared
Oh, no the pyramids shown here before they disappeared look at those giant pyramids have just disappeared
No one has any idea how the pair of it's disappeared uh?
Try to stay dry today, I'll see you when I get home from work
Well we're gonna make sure upside up smile lands there instead kissy Rolly and I are going on a mission to find the pyramids for
Bob that's the way to like in Egypt
Welcome to sunny and dry Egypt, I guess we'll have to change that on all the posters and brochures
Whose ancient Egyptians knew how to treat a kitty right
Looks like the guys out. She's Oliver's body weapon Bob grab my foot after I stepped in might be its stuff. You kept going
That takes us where the pyramids used to be yes, it is all aboard you
Come with the sissy now you can go on without me while I'm napping here without you
We get to ride a camel cuz away we go
Well she didn't do a very good job. They nowhere in sight
Looks like this big doggies no shell off. Maybe you fell in
Look at these cool drawings all over the walls look at this one
Roley That's not me
Not if we find them first there's a one thing we can do
We still haven't found the missing pyramids
Perfect oh you mean, we came all the way up this mountain you shouldn't slide down it yep
It's a good thing I brought my bottom was me to help out not sure what that means, but thanks
Rolly I did it's the right shape just like those hats Bob made for us
But bigger and in Egypt they were here all the time
Luke'll Rolly found hissy
Fizzy the triangle II things were discovered in the exact spot, they had always been in oh this is fantastic
Now I'll be able to go to Egypt someday and see the pyramids
Movie Pauline stomach, it's not my paw that's your paw oh
Hey, where's the doggy go oh my computer oh darn, it's broken
But at least I can look forward to seeing you two when I get home from work
Enjoy your nap hissy
Roly did you hear what he said Bob needs a pot of gold to fix his computer
And we can find one at the end of the rainbow. That's just a legend what is that at the end of every rainbow?
There's a pot of gold
Let's go find the pot of gold at the end of that
It looks like the rain balloons behind that Factory, but we know someone who does oh?
Sure I know that Factory I collect stuff other people throw away
And when this friend of mine found plans for that place in the trash?
See that ditch right there you want to crawl through that to the front door
Then when you're inside the factory you're gonna ride this conveyer belt through the Assembly Room
Stay out of trouble and that pot of gold will be yours don't worry, Bulworth. Nothing is gonna trip us up
Hello these are waters getting deeper or my legs getting shorter stay down. I'm gonna take a peek and see with our guard dogs
Yeah, and there's the front door so come on then next would you would come
This next one was called the Rapanui
These bubbles are wrapped around us so tight we can't walk
And we're in trouble gotta pop these bubbles on the doggy
I'm Tony we did it Roli we did it yeah
I just wish there was more bubble around for us to pop cuz I can play with that stuff all day
Well then we're just gonna have to pop
Down the hallway without going pop pop pop pop we'll have to walk between the bubbles
Okay Willie your turn
And now the way in the back we should be able to see
The rainbow in the pot of gold well you bet you
Dogs other than me aren't allowed back
Mine to your friend a bullish I am I love how that guy collects stuff
That's being thrown away so when I found the plans for this Factory in the trash
That gold home for Bob take whatever you want, it's all gonna be throwed out anyway
Hey, I should give some to pull worth
We saw me into the rainbow and the pot of gold even though there wasn't a pot
But that was nothing but gold
Wait a minute you mean there actually was something there must have fallen out of my computer this morning, but I didn't see it
Haha, it works, but you know what there aren't any dogs. Who are more special than you
Special delivery
Boy am I late let him go one way and then go the other
Oh
I almost forgot
Tomorrow's Mother's Day, and if I don't mail this car today. My mom won't get it in time
Oh mom's gonna be so happy when she sees this envelope in her mailbox
I can't go don't up my keys have fun doing whatever you do when I'm not here
It's the card in the envelope for Bob's orange loving mom
No Bob must have dropped it on his way out the door
whose room so fast all pew pew pew pew pew
No, no one is going to be sad because really they're going to deliver that card ourselves ARF would be happy if you did that
Also our space would be drier
You think you can keep an eye on this car while we do our mission
Discard me don't even know about my lips, but we do know where she lives Pop's took a flag stamp on here
Roley look
There's just like the one Bob put on the envelope
Bingo, and this is Roley. We're looking for Bob's mom. Sorry. There's no one named Bob's mom here
So
Fire truck time hopefully, yup tell the tale everybody in town
Five drug time gotta make your siren Sam
Okay, we're still looking for a place with a flat you see one no, but I do say cupcake Rufus. Oh
Man, why are they practically everywhere we go we're taking us somewhere with a big flag in front so she can have a happy Mother's
Day and way do you think you're gonna find someplace with a big flag in front around here, oh?
How come Bob's mom has school destined school books from school art projects all over the walls
Because I don't think this is Bob's mom's house
Maybe it's not the flag on the envelope that says where it goes
Maybe it's the whitening so if we had the envelope wicked we will it goes. What do you mean if we had?
I don't know where we're going. I know I'm just fitting or not what I should ask for for my birthday
Great job Rolly now. We just need to wait for the truck to stop so we can
So here's what we're gonna do well crawl on our bellies to that Bush then climb up the fence like it's a treat
My way would have worked too
Hello oh hi mom you got the Mother's Day card oh, that's great
Aren't they funny they just go ruff ruff

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét