[music playing]
[bells chiming]
Harrison Ford, did you know him before?
Had you met him?
No.
OK.
But he's 75.
And there's fight scenes between you and him.
And I understand that you--
I mean it wasn't stunt doubles.
It was you and Harrison, right?
Yeah.
Someone really punched someone, right?
Yeah, he got me.
You can see your face saying, oh, I've really--
I've just hit Ryan Gosling, yeah.
I didn't want to punch him in that face.
I wanted to miss, but I wanted to come close enough
for the camera to think I was actually hitting him.
Listen.
Let me tell you this.
It's not the punch of an average man.
I'm surprised I didn't him a lot more.
You know, the thing that most punches have in common I think
are that they start around the shoulder.
But Harrison reaches so far back that there's a point when you
think, is he getting something?
He was probably more shocked than I was.
Then when he finally starts-- the fist comes
into the horizon, you think, oh, he's not going to punch me.
He's throwing a baseball.
And then it gets closer, and it comes into focus.
And you're like, no, he's turning his fist into a hammer.
And then right before it gets to you,
it's like he's holding an imaginary sword.
And he just-- he's using the strength of--
[audience gasping]
He's using the strength of his forefathers.
Tell him I'm sorry, really sorry.
I will.
Next time he's here, I'll tell him that.
But they did bring me some ice.
And I thought he was coming over to apologize.
And he pushed me out of the way and just stuck his hand
in the ice.
And he said. He saidI forgive you.
[music playing]

For more infomation >> Ford Ka 1.2 LIMITED (70pk) Airco/ Elek. pakket/ Mistl./ Isofix - Duration: 0:54.
For more infomation >> Ford Focus 1.6-16V FUTURA Climate Control / Leer - Duration: 0:59.
For more infomation >> Ford Focus Wagon 1.6 TDCi Cool&Sound - Duration: 1:00.
For more infomation >> Ford Ka 1.3 style - Duration: 0:58.
For more infomation >> Ford Fiesta 1.6 Titanium Automaat 23.000 km ! PDC AIRCO MFSTUUR BLUETOOTH '13 - Duration: 1:01.
For more infomation >> Ford Ka 1.3 Futura - Duration: 0:59.
For more infomation >> Ford Focus Wagon 1.0 ECOBOOST EDITION PLUS *Navi*PDC v+a* Nette auto* - Duration: 0:54.
For more infomation >> Ford Fiesta 3-drs 1.0 EcoBoost Titanium *Nw. model*€750 Introductiekorting*Nieuw te bestellen* - Duration: 0:42.
For more infomation >> Ford C-MAX 1.0 Ecoboost Titanium €3.560,- Actiekorting* HELEMAAL RIJKLAAR* NIEUW bij van Bunningen - Duration: 1:01.
For more infomation >> Ford C-MAX 2.0 PLUG-IN HYBRID TITANIUM PLUS *Full Option*7% Bijtelling* - Duration: 0:54.
For more infomation >> Ford Mondeo 1.6 TDCI ECOnetic 115pk Lease Trend Navi - Duration: 1:01.
For more infomation >> Ford Focus Wagon 1.6 ECOBOOST FIRST EDITION - Duration: 0:54. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét