Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 10, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Oct 2 2017

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMEMT & SUBSCRIBE

Because you two love splashing in the water, and you love splashing me

According to this your second box fell off the boat somewhere near the Great Barrier Reef

It's pretty rare that we find boxes lost at sea funny feeling way have fun big scuba doggies

See you later pups

Bob is really sad about that lost box. I wish we could find it for more

It looks like maybe it will look like this one, Baba

Did say they went together

So we just need to find another box with a blue pop wait outside a bubble and go back to Bob

the

Great Barrier Reef is a special place made up of colorful coral reefs where thousands of sea creatures live boy

That's a lot of sea creatures

Really wait how do we know was a Great Barrier Reef is alright? We need a boat which we can find at the Harbor

Is it this barrier reef grapefruit, it looks like the ocean is having a party down there

Oh boy colors will close reefs are one of the places Bob's box my feet don't Roley

we're looking for a box with a paw print inside a book one bubble box filled up got it pop without a bubble a

bubble

Okay, I'm coming up. You're wet tell them that turns into purple you see I see a purple turtle that turns it away

I think I see something it's smoke

Doing way out here. Are you on vacation you can't?

Catch up with my family okay, just like Whaley said

Well this book must doing pretty cool before it went along glug glug and sinks above the ocean

Well we searched this whole find the missing Baba

There was around here

Let's go, I thought I was are you I think so

Washed up on shore except

Yeah, we're looking for at the Lockport. Well, then you've come to the right spot

What does the box?

Oh

Someone must have found it and then delivered it right here. Yeah, we found a ball. They were sitting on it

Oh, this is so exciting

They're special flippers just for dogs that can help you swim. Even faster

Are those my puppy dogs I hear I've been having a little fun with them

Hey Sylvie look cute. Well I'm sure they'd

Thanks

Puppies and I are headed home. So maybe we'll see what we get there our

House is that way

We meet again

But part of reading away right now is to make sure we get Bob home sick, so let's make sure

Ah

thus flowers smell nice and these Bob's noses working even if his eyes appear so colorful I

Don't know which ones to pick hi you looking for anything in particular nope, but I'll know it

Do you like that one it smells kind of funny

This way guys will be home in no time

Reaper locking chimes everything I need for a happy life

They should buy some fresh fruit to take home

Let's go into this store cops

Wow this place sure is big I wonder where they saw the fruit

I don't know. What kind of fruit is this but it's way too hard to eat. Oh

That Way's blocked

Got everything we need baseball grapefruits and wind chimes oh I

Know Noah's get arraigned today. I would have brought a hat to keep my head dry

Read way make sure you keep the peep you want to go this right. Okay, didn't see those

I'm glad the sidewalks not so crowded anymore

that I could just barely see it, but I'm Scott here with no problem at all I

Like your silly hat

Come on you guys, let's take a look at my special calendar and see what's happening today

I can't wait to see what's happening today. Especially cuz you and I are always happening

Won't be able to see it

well that calls for ah

I need to come up with a new invention, and I'm gonna be working on my desk upstairs until I invent something to invent I

Feel bad for Bob he'll be sitting up there all day long not being able to go see the parade. It's too bad

He can't you see our mission that is our mission

So let's go wanna come with us you see we're gonna go find some noise and music and marching Bob. No

Thanks, my calendar is pretty full

Remember everything that Bob said you like to find a parade let's see you like smart

Yeah, if we can get them to follow us home in much past Bob's house

They can see a parade like you want, but how are we gonna get them to follow us home?

I guess we could just ask them

Where they go or pre-market off without us

So we'll have to find something else that Bob likes about a parade you take that to him instead something that makes

This one just kind of a box does look like a mix

Sure but come back tomorrow

I'm closing early to see the parade ring Bob that March is it makes noise because that's what he likes about a parade

Making so much noise yeah

Marches makes a lot of noise wait a minute these Ducks commit that's why we're looking here there and everywhere

We don't punch that'd be perfect feet and best of all you have to go right

He's on a Bob's house to get this which means he could and will be your parade

Mom's gonna be so happy when he looks out his window and sees we brought a parade, right - yup

What's marching and who's that walk then Mastan?

Zann Doug's going on parade

Robert can cross the street we have to look both ways. They'd have no cars are coming. It's safety

There you go little duckling

Yeah

Bingo this sidewalk suddenly get all floaty feeling like I want a great big balloon

Because the two of us are pulling on a big balloon

park

Anyway, I'm not sure but that collar is exactly the same

We can see everything from up here that Park you're looking for is straight down there and around the corner

Did store ducks again, I better make sure this braid goes in two different direction so they can be safe

This looks like a night at least we get to see those cute little

Duckies

So we need to get off this thing and go so Bob come on oh

You're not gonna believe what's outside

We know we brought in here so you can see

Picture tails and turbo and let's go for us to use

We've got the best seat in town with a perfect debunking of you not at all because

To where well I've got to get to work, but I'll see you when it's party time I

Wish which party tried all time later

And then come back hands rebuff mom the same way well when you say it like that. It seems kind of crazy

it seems kind of a

person's mission

Of the furry hats are the Queen's guards Frank, and it's their job to keep anyone from getting through the palace gates

Seems like a good gig those guards to smile or laugh. They'd be so happy they let us into the palace

Never smile or laugh, then we'll give them something to laugh about

We'll never get inside that palace unless you go through that doggie door right there that dog you won't right way, huh?

Look at this place. It's pronounced

Talbot you may call us bingo and really cuz those are our names well

then bingo and Roley may I ask what two puppies are doing here in the Queen's palace ah

The first thing you'll need to learn about how to treat a queen is when and when not to eat biscuits until I

Say, this is a challenge

Can I have a biscuit please yeah, I remembered on one such occasion

Now here's a way to treat a queen that you boys should be able to do process in a straight line

Thanks anyway old chap yeah old chap you'll give it a jolly good try

This is a fancy table of biscuits set for tea. This is the Queen's tea

Good afternoon everyone, please be seated

I say has anyone spied my purse Roli. That's the Queen's birth

Oh, no clue. That is Leighton. It's all her fault

Prompt it

from picked

No you

Just take one the way you've been trained to do

Rolling you can't do it Roli

a

Bit where are you? What are we gonna do open come on?

Chop we just wanted to say thank you for all your help

You're welcome pops you need to get home so we can treat Bob's mom like a queen then let's really all right here

good

Oh our atheist cuteness cute can be here you go passive doggie biscuits

Wait Roley don't forget the claims first oh right ready pups

Today is your birthday, so

I have to say I have never been treated so well

I feel like I'm Queen good work jack. Jolly good you too, Jim

They must know it's my special day Wow we look great. Yeah, I bet Crump

It would be really proud of us for sitting still for the birthday portrait

For more infomation >> Puppy Dog Pals Cute Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 8 - Amber Morgan - Duration: 17:45.

-------------------------------------------

Puppy Dog Pals Cute Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 7 - Amber Morgan - Duration: 18:16.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMEMT & SUBSCRIBE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét