PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMEMT & SUBSCRIBE
Colleen stomach it's not my paw that's your paw. Yes, Oh
Which one of our bag sizes in front of my check out this video, it's a puppy on water skis
Look at that doggie go
Get this thing working again well, I guess I'll have to worry about fixing my computer later
But at least I can look forward to seeing you two when I get home from work
That's just a legend what is that at the end of every rainbow?
There's a pot of gold well Roley and I are going to find exactly what Bob needs to fix this computer
Yeah, I guess I'm also a stinky Winky monster
First the big scary what?
Looks like our mission just got a whole lot harder. Yeah, how we're gonna get through that place into the park
I knew who else to be able to help us
Yeah, yeah now put those snouts to work. Will ya
It's not an amusement park so don't dilly-dally, I won't do it or Galli
Then you got to make it through the wrapping room take a shortcut
We can walk through this ditch all the way to the front door
Let's go
Deep breath Rollie deep breath
I know boomer said that this wasn't an amusement park
but it looks this fun as one okay first time was supposed to do was ride the conveyor belt into the next room and
Well now I know what an upside-down turtle feels like
These bubbles on the doggy
But we figured it out popping that bubble wrap with us
Rolling did you do that on purpose, maybe well, then we're just gonna have to pop all of it
If he hears us popping bubbles don't catch us alone on mission
But how would you keep down the hallway without going pop pop pop? We'll have to walk between the bubbles
Okay Willie your turn, but you need to follow
Through the factory and now the way in the back we should be able to see
The rainbow in the pot of gold
Well you bet you dogs other than me aren't allowed back
I love how that guy collects stuff
That's being thrown away so when I found the plans for this Factory in the trash
I gave them to him, and he showed us those plans to help us. It's all gonna be thrown out anyway
Hey, I should give something Bulworth that make his tail wag yeah that dog loves his garbage
See you fellas step on Bob's death Rollie. He'll be so happy when he finds that gold here
Must have fallen out of my computer this morning, but I didn't see it
It works
because the two of us found the gold hi pop now we
Hey there pup stars I see you started breakfast, it's time for my breakfast -
Can't wait to make thanks without bread well that ruins this morning
Harms imagine what that would be like oh I love to imagine
This go burn I
Don't want bought being a bear. I want bobbing above then we've got a phone where he needs to make
What the Eiffel Tower right there, I wish there was a French merry-go-round there, so I can ride it up and down or see
The fresh bread yesterday and put it out to cool, but when I went to get it it was gone
I am making more as quickly as I can
If it was birdseed that was missing I'd understand because we pigeons
From where the bread used to be did you hear that Roley somebody's been taking the bread Bob needs first french toast
Which means we've got find out who took?
Tiny footed bread takers
Please adopt a candy boy, then why were you running away because we will be in chased by two scary-looking dogs
Look my fresh batch with gone and flapping noise
There's another clue. Do you know what it means? Yes, I know what the weak
Ducks are the ones who are taking a blade
Taking Quackers
We follow the clues that led to your flopping sounds and tiny feet while we do make flapping sounds
I think she needs us oh
Sorry
Picking again, and I saw a tiny footprint Enya
Did you hear that lovely red clothes so all we have to do is follow that trail wherever it leads
And that trail leads right up this tower
Still don't know who's been hiding maybe he has pre controlled hiding it here. Oh, it looks like we got caught red-handed
I
Think she's not eat the bread. They were feeding you yeah, then people will feed your birds eat like you want yeah
That is one or really good idea can never say no
This is my normal face. Oh, sorry
Carrie
Now that is one fine-looking broccoli haha he's buying vegetables
Well, do you want to come see the most awesomest place here? What's the most awesomest place here?
Roley is that you
You're such a mess
Planning - fun but I can't really wear a puppy out
That's why after we pigs get all muddy we lie around and soak up the Sun
I can hardly tell which one of you is which you know what let's get you home and get you all cleaned up
Come off you guys can get scrubbed clean inside then when you come out our full go
And dry you off
ARF just loves you go the time I get back from taking these
vegetables to some of my friends you'll both be clean and shiny I
Guess actually go first are rolling
Okay one end. He loves being singing nobody's been going all day
You're not rolling up little piggies it's time for lunch I
Found this one sleeping near a tree. Yeah, I'm sure he's as hungary's Oliver
Where are we you have to learn how to find my brother these are your brothers silly?
no, my brother's a dog just like I'm a dog a
Dog who's starting to wonder where his brother the dog
Yeah, so I can go find even more mud
Finally now, I've gotta find bingo and see if he's been trying to find me
Maybe I'll know it when I see it
That farmers a nice place to visit, but I don't want to live there without oh
Goodness you're not a little piggy at all and now I need to figure out where to find him
I
Didn't know if I'd ever see you again. I knew you'd come find me. I just knew it when we were
Together
Let's make sure we're never separated
Your mud welcome
Yeah
Are you sure you're not that muddy little pig I'm pretty sure let's get washed up, so this you can see for yourself the doggies
Wait I did not make you dry doggies
Newspaper where's my newspaper hmm for my books you
Even chewed on my favorite captain dog action figure. I don't know what I'm gonna do with you yet chewy little chewer
This painting in the world was stolen and could have been taken anywhere oh
That's a double big old shame. I hope somebody finds that thing
Bob said that the Mona Lisa is the greatest painting in the world
Think that means somebody might have hung it on the greatest wall in the world
That's right hang it then let's go there and find and then Bob
China hey this family's going to China -
Well looks like you kids are flying by yourselves just like grown-ups, huh, let me know if you need any pillows
This wall is the perfect place to hang out Peyman we're looking for anywhere are there any paintings down there
Nope
China I ended up in China
Oh, I love little braids
Yeah all over
Do you have to like I said before add-ons how to chew what are dr.?
Rowley, I know what dogs gotta chew what a dog's gotta chew
But we're on a mission to find that painting of Bob's friend Mona, so I need you to not shoot
I don't see that painting anywhere me neither. I stopped up there and take a look
Can I eat a waving titty statue and have it sent to our house, Oh even what big weight?
These are coffee and well placed come on Roli we need to keep checking out this wall until we find that painting
Mine go ahead just make it quick
You can't tell them you start cooling stuff
Hey, that was your chewing that helped us find that painting so you can chew on whatever you want I?
Got you
Our community is overjoyed today with the news that the Mona Lisa has been recovered in China
Guys did you hear the news they found the Mona Lisa
The Great Wall of China, but now it's back where it should be thanks to whoever was that found it there
I'm just glad

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét