Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 27 2017

Hi BeauTs is TMarie welcome back to my channel today I'm going to be showing

you some clothes I got off of Amazon I am in online shopping poor ok I never go

to store to buy anything I even started buy my groceries online and picking them

up I want suddenly hate buying clothes online wanted to try and I'd ride the

wish hall it was a fail you could see if you hadn't seen it well so then I move

on to Amazon and although Amazon is a little more expensive than the wish app

you can still find affordable things so I want to show you this is like a mini

haul I wanted to just buy a couple of things if I liked it and then I might do

a major haul for you guys it's just shirts and it's only three t-shirts and

really one is kind of a dress so I'm gonna kind of do like a little lookbook

for you guys but not really is I'm not into like fashionista I'm just more into

like what's comfortable but still looks decent enough to go to my son's school

if I have to if you're interested into seeing these clothes then keep on

watching also if you're new to my channel don't forget to hit the

subscribe button below and you want to come back and see me and hit that Bell

it will let you know when I upload another video and yeah let's get crackin

okay so in American sizes I am about a 2x ish

and I say ish because all clothes are different I have ranges from extra-large

all the way to 3x and then if you want to get into the wish stuff for like 5 &

6 X because agent sizes I'm not gonna round it off to like 2 eggs it I find a

2 X I can normally no it's gonna fit me so with shopping online that's what I

went for I found out I'm very very very busty that's probably the biggest part

of me it's my breasts that's why the wish clothes did not fit me so this

first piece is what I'm wearing I was already wearing when I started the film

I feel like it's long enough that you especially if you're a little less busty

it might go and down a little shorter you're probably get away with just

wearing it as a dress however I'm just more comfortable using it with leggings

yeah it's very good I love that has pockets because I always get stuck

wearing things that hot pockets like this is buy it from us clothing again

just kind of have the same as the black one it's very thin obviously you're

gonna probably want it an undershirt you can see I have a dark bra on you can see

my bra whatever it's very comfortable the

material is super soft and I've already worn it fake this week and I love it

okay this next piece is by urban cocoa skin it has pockets so I love that and

it's so funny because when I first put these shirts on my husband's like you

have their shirts on backwards and they're like no I don't

henan understand the idea a tunic definitely had a great shopping

experience with Amazon they were really fast which is a plus from which like

yeah I'm gonna pay a little bit more but they're American sizes at least these

are from these company order last week and they're here so I'm really excited I

need some new shirts because I just got a bunch of legging and I needed some

tunics so yeah I definitely recommend checking out shopping on Amazon and they

also have a period of time where you can return them if they don't fit of course

but urban cocoa and through my clothing fit very true to size for me

everybody's body shape is different but I hope you enjoyed it and because these

work so well I probably will make me another purchase around Christmas time

and I'm gonna try and branch out some more like pants and oh yeah I hope you

enjoyed this video I just want to let plus-size girls know where they can shop

online because it is hard and it's gonna be hard for every girl to be honest but

especially plus-sized or especially any kind of curve I mean even if you're not

Plus off and you have like more bust or more booty that's gonna be hard to find

clothes that fit it just it is and so that is why I'm on the hunt just

watching these videos I'm out to tell you what my personal experience is with

shopping online thank you again for watching and until next time bye y'all

For more infomation >> AMAZON PLUS SIZE MINI HAUL TRY ON - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

MY NIGHTMARE!! - Getting Over It Gameplay - Duration: 13:28.

Alright what's goin' on lads! Mini here! Welcome back to Getting Over It

I literally started this recording session a second after finishing the last one. So it means you guys have enjoyed this, which is good!

Because fuck this game

I think this video will be coming out whilst these are on sales so a link in the description

Go buy them now. They are only out for a few days.

Sweat pants will only be out for a few days. Get them while you can.

Otherwise, you're gonna regret it and people here to posting on Twitter and Facebook and Instagram and YouTube and everything

and you won't be a part of it sadly, so don't forget do that.

Welcome back to this horseshit!

Cause this is just pain

I... don't. Don't ask how I did that. I'm very impressed with myself

Why is there a sink phasing through that one, don't ask questions Mini.

Ooh I tried. Staystaystaytatatata

DAaAaAa (beautiful singing Mini)

No no no this way, and then if you just push yourself up, so we could just take his seat right there.

reach over

grab this

pull in

I think we supposed to go like shimmy our way up, is that?

Am I right in saying that? Let your boy fly.

No. Let me f.. no no no no

No

OoOoOoO

Fuck

That and then that

Okay that makes sense. Slowly and then FAST. You must have more room to work with. There you go slow then FAST

more room to work with

Yay!

Why did I?

WooOoooO

Oh he went to the barbecue

Up the slide

Up the slide

I don't know where I'm AaaAh THERE'S A CHILD (I'm concerned for your phobias, Mini)

GraaAAaAb anything!

*Mini concentration mode activated*

Barbecue, okay, as long as my barbecue friend this year. I'll be okay

AAaAaaAh

(English is fun) Try to fight bitches, hah!

Careful. Sorry kid, I know you're stuck on the slide. Just give me a second

I'm a man in a cauldron with a dream

thaaaaaaat's

SorRY KIIIIID!

*man grunting over Mini's dying inside groans*

Slow it down here

AaAAAAAaaaah

This part. I'm fucking, honestly if this game gives me so much anxiety

If you're feeling at home, don't worry, I'm right fuckin there WITH YOU

*the moment Mini realizes his life is fucked even though tis just a game*

I'm really trying to compose myself here as best as I can with this

uggghhhhh I'm just in so much fucking pain

And I understand I'm right in your ear if you're wearing headphones, this is so so much worse

Welcome to the twilight zone

I'm gonna be silent for a minute hold on just let me do this shit

*Mini quiet mode*

*He's been training for this in every Mario Kart video ever*

*He's probably crying behind this music*

*still quiet as shit other than this intense music*

*Oh, look, more misery we can't hear*

So I was quiet, I was quiet for a bit I was quiet, I told myself

*Mini fappi, I mean, clapping*

I would just get myself back

Fucking no where fucking near

Now I'm in a predicament

that worked out actually

Rather well

Now this part I fucking

Stoooop, stoooop talking

Fuck oooooooff

*Mini speaks whale apparently*

Back here. All right, cut it again. We're near there, and we're back again

Holy shit, so if you guys want to see what happened

I'm gonna give a quick montage of shit that happened whilst trying to get back here

Fuuuck sake!

Bad move

BAD MOVE!

Fuck!

MEH

How is that even a place that you fall?!

*Mini's girlfriend walks in*

This game is horseshit

Well remember I was talking about the cauldron and the axe. This game is absolutely horseshit

This game can fuck off and die. His name is Todd

You have to, it's a little, you have to get through the levels?

Yeah, but see, if you've seen, then that gap

There's a part down there where you can fall back and go t the beginning of the game, and there's no save points

Nice

It's fucking, I've already fallen down it once. I wanna show you a clip of me falling and crying

K?

AAH, sorry, I got scared

Sorry, sorry, I got scared. Sorry look look. It even says, it even says. It's dumb

TooOoOdd

*Suni* I believe in you!

*Mini* This game is so dumb

*Suni* You can do it, I believe! I believe! I belieeeeve!

AAAAAAAAHHH!!

AAAHHHH!

IT'S THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME

*painful giggling*

*Suni* And you almost had it!

*Mini sobbing*

*Suni* Baby, I'm so sorry

*more sobbing*

*Suni* I'm so sorry

*Mini* I fell so far agaaaaaaaain

*Suni* I'm, I'm, I'm, I, okay byeee

*Mini* Wanna know what I like as well? I was like "After I do this, I can show you the part that I fell at." NO! There you fuckin go!

I'm sad *Don't we already know*

Alright well we're back here again. You know just fuck everything just back in a minute

Yes, we're back again

If you guys see the highlights, the bullshit that just happened me, here you go, there wasn't many this time

It's this part is when I fall

I cry it for this part. The fact that I hae to do this whole fucking bullshit again

now for the thiRD FUCKIN TIME

YEEAA

YEEAA

OOOOOh, We're back in business

No, don't play more music. Please don't play more music. I don't know

"Buddy Weed and His Trio" that sounds like Saturday night in LA

It sounds like a Saturday night in LA for a lot of people. I don't smoke so we all good

Whoopsy Doodle, I'm off my noodles triggering me more than what the fuck just happened

(What?)

NOOOOO, COME ON GAME

FUCK SAKE

*Mini speaks to his whale bretheren*

Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Aaaaah. Aaaaaaaaaaahh

AAAAHH

I feel like one of those goats off Vine (lel what's that?), back when it was not only alive, but good

Where am I going, here?

There. Is this where I'm going? Am I going the right way here?

What the fuck is this

Shit, I think I am. Okay, sure, looks like we're going this way

I don't know. Why it looks like I'm underwater, but you know I'm okay with this. And then I grab here?

AAAAHHH

Oh, I'm on top, oh it's fine, we're, wait, oh, I am back at the start. Fuckin, ooh dear

mmNNAAAAAAHH

Okay, do I go this way? I must go let's go this way, right?

AH

Careful carefulcarefulcarefulcarefulcareful careful careful yes

FuuUck sake!

Ha, "Iced T." This part is really annoying

I just realized that's a fucking mouth up there. ThaAAAT is nasty

*more grunting, but from Craig* We're in business

Aaagghhh

This part sucks

How do you fucking do this part, for the love of shit stop fuck off with your dumbass quotes?

They're actually very very philosophical and inspiring in a weird way

Please don't

If I would fall if I fall off there, I'm not, I refuse wait what if I pause

Grab here, wait, nah, that's quite close, hold on and then what if I do this

No come on please please, please please please, please

*goes caveman but I think he's trying to say* I don't know how I got here but okay! *Did I do it?*

Come on, come on, come on, come on, comacomacomacoma

NaaAAAAAAgo, FANAGEL, FANAGEL(look it up in the Urban Dictionary ;)), FANAG OH COME ON

Fucking damn it. I'm so nervous every time I'm here

*Vietnam flashbacks*

(Mini? Mini? Is you broken?)

(Yes, okay...)

Dumb ass game. Stupid fucking game man.

(Now you're wall is broken too, gj Craig)

I'm just sad fine, man. Also, that's how I, that's how I put up my wall

If you're interested. I really tried. I really really did. I'll give this another go. I do want to give another go

I just, I'm just not in the mood right now because I keep falling at that part so

So, yeah, take it easy guys. Thank you all for watching, if you do see more

don't forget to leave a like on the video. Subscribe if you're new and lads, as always like, subscribe, all that stuff

Talk to y'all in the next one, as soon as I fix this wall

*Mini, slowly piecing his wall back together, as he should with his dignity and pride*

I did it! Okay bye!

*outro music*

For more infomation >> MY NIGHTMARE!! - Getting Over It Gameplay - Duration: 13:28.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft: THANKSGIVING MURDER | MODDED MINI-GAME - Duration: 24:09.

Yeah, so you guys want to know what I just learned.

For all you vegans out there that never eat meat.

It's okay to actually eat turkey on Thanksgiving because turkey is actually a fruit.

It grows on a pol-tree

[Intro]

Crainer, Thea, (Ian)

(Maddie) No you stay back there you freak you stay back there. Do not come out, do not come out

Get out you're nether stars and just look at this

It's a freaking scary turkey dude

So dudes, today we're playing murder run Thanksgiving style we all got fat yesterday Crainer you got fat too right thanksgiving.

We are only getting fat tomorrow

So today, we're doing Thanksgiving themed murder run Madieline. Who did you choose as the killer come on out?

I chose this man. Oh, are you a pilgrim?

I am and I'm going to kill you all.

Wait, you just look like a Neo with a hat.

He does look what she does look like an Neo with a hat. Maddie: Did you just call me a he?

Right now you are

Just accept your role Maddie you are a he for today

All right, so there's new traps for the survivor right there is a chipped

Yeah, you can you can see all survived are all alive survivors around the map oh

That would be good, so I could see you and Thea you and Thea

And then if I hit if we hit Madeline with a glow trap we could see everything dude that would be sick

when this one here

This is a Medbot, but it creates a healing bubble to counter incoming damage

Crainer I will be the protector of this city

Just don't kill us again, okay?

Okay, and there's three new traps for the killer. There's the hook

It's the fishing rod if you get hit with the fishing rod. She will pull off your flesh

Fishing rod and the portal gun is back for the kill you guys remember the portal gun and

There's an additional fright. He has changed the sound and the pitcher for the fright. It is no longer

Neos ugly face

What did he change it to I don't know I'm gonna have to buy like ten of those

Let's do this so I think what I'm gonna do for this first round against Madieline is so last episode you guys remember

I won, so I got two extra stacks of nether stars so what I'm gonna

Do I'm gonna buy one of these chipped things so I can see?

Crainer and Thea the entire time and

Over here, I'm gonna buy. Oh hold on. Where's it at yeah this right here the glow trap

I'm gonna throw this down so I can see Madeline I can see

everything the entire time and

If I see Madeline get close to Thea or Crainer what I'm gonna

Do I'm gonna use this mind control

I'm gonna make Madeline run far away. This is gonna be good

Oh, yeah, and also let me get two of these portal traps

So I can have a constant glow trap on Madeline. This is gonna be good

Yeah, I guess we could spend the rest of these nether stars on flashbangs if Madeline gets close I can flashbang her in the face

All right, let's do this so I again

There's if you're new to this series

Or it's still enjoying this series of course show us some love hit the like button down below for one like

Save the turkey some thanks to look at me

Ridiculous one life saves the turkey turn Thanksgiving. Let's do this. All right you guys ready look at Madeline

You are a horrible pilgrim, so so we're fighting on top of a dining table

This is kind of cool, okay soon be

Please don't pun. Please don't punish. Please don't make a pun out of dining tables and I

Can kill you oh you can go under the dining table?

That is sick, I'm down under the dining table on top. I'm on the turkey Turkey

Okay everybody hide let's do this, okay three

One run, okay, okay, okay, so I'm gonna try this chipper thing tippers all survivors wait oh

Can see you guys now, okay, okay? We're gonna see Madeline now. Let's see Madeline I

Think she's still up in the air. Maybe I'm like being attacked by so many different things I

Could know what's happening

Wait does the chipper not work anymore. I can't see you

Oh, I did dude it puts a little beacon in the air where you guys are

I found car parts I

Forgot about the car parts I forgot about the conference we compared

My control my controller

Man oh you go in the water you go in the water

Put it in the truck put it in the truck wait over here wherever you had it just leave it there

The truck is on the bottom level, okay, okay, you got a basket near it

We were car parts when you work on farts

Guys somebody save me

Shut you die - you already know who's that can't get away oh?

Craters you just teleport away

Crater I am looking into your eyes, you need to get to more car parts -

Scaping me today. We didn't get the car parts. Yes alright. Well crater

Do you want to be the next killer since you're less alive? Do you want me to do it?

I would love to kill you guys

Let's do this alright credi. You're up next - did you pick as the killer come on out yep

Is there knife in your head turkey, I can't just look like a bird knocking

Getting really hungry by looking at Craters head this was weird

That's a horrible turkey noise Krannert you probably should never go hunting with that ever well. I can't wait to gobble you

to death

I don't know what I feel about that so I think what I'm gonna do this round

I have the full set of armor right I'm gonna be unkillable what I'm gonna

Do I'm gonna get this med bot creates a 16 by 16?

Infinite health bubble around where it is deployed so if I stand within that bubble

I'll never be able to die so what I'm gonna. Do let me grab this so I can never die

I'm also hold on. I'm gonna buy this over here the shield

Pendant to where it gives me resistance when I'm holding this

Meanwhile this med bot is gonna keep me alive, and I'm also over here

I'm gonna buy a shield to where it deflects it. I'm gonna buy to show let's go ahead by two shields

And I guess with the rest of these nether stars hold on let me look around yeah

Let's buy some hack traps so when Craner gets near I can throw these down and make them lose his sword

So what I'm gonna. Do I'm gonna drop this Med bot

Somewhere hidden and then just hide in the vicinity of it, so I'm constantly healed and the killer can't find it to destroy it

I'm not gonna die this round all right you guys ready

You are the worst turkey ever

Turkey oh, yeah, we are turkeys

Okay, let's go hi. I need to find a good spot. Look don't you don't you be a hacker cheater Yolo hacker, okay?

I need to find a good spot for this looks what nothing oh

My thinking has got it of course you got a frickin plan when it's me

His favorite I gotta find this pot. Yes, so I muted this corn

I'm gonna hide this this trap right down here. I'm gonna hide it right down here, right?

It's gonna constantly be healing me let's do this all right everybody ready everybody ready, okay, it's AG kid

And craner's you were like ice cream and something else I see somebody no you don't whoo

And

Oh yeah, oh no oh no oh

Don't

Run battle is somebody survived

I

Don't see any cards anywhere

He broke the game again guys

Healing thing maybe I need to take him away from this building

Please please don't take me away from this no no no Devi back. Take me back baby. Come back baby come back

Oh, that was so beautiful okay, Maddie you need to survive

All right, so who's up next do you want to be next killer? Yes, all right? Let's do

ITIF, you're the killer next who did you choose come on out what are you?

Hungry I want to kill you

What the heck that is sick looking I like that you

Actually wants to eat your soul Craner just back away back away. Don't look at it

Don't look at it leave it on the couch again, so I think what I'm gonna do this round

I'm just gonna be tracer what I'm gonna buy a crap - where's it at the diamonds

I'm gonna buy a crap ton of these diamonds. You guys know what these divers do every time you throw it you

Teleport back five seconds just like tracer from over watts. I

Have nine

eleven

thirteen

Fourteen of these recalls, and then I have ten extra nether stars well

let me go talk to dirty Dan you guys remember dirty Dan back here if I click on him I can buy a

Medikit instant health once so if tia hits me at all which I doubt she will I can throw this down and heal myself

Fourteen recalls, let's do this all right th stay over there keep looking in your corner you freak

Sorry it's just so mean all I'm gonna say yeah, you will not be able to touch me damn

Gator sees Oh go trap nice girl trap your dead

Good job crater. Everybody do the song didn't okay. Just this oh

I see - what we know let's know yeah, you realize you are glowing right now

I don't wanna go. Okay. Go track triggers

Somebody do something. She's definitely all the way, but she knows where we are so I

Jumped out I jumped out I've done with you guys. Oh gosh - yeah. Do you still see us?

Now yes, okay, where are the cards?

Oh, no I mean they're watching through my eyes, where does this mean? Yes? I saw way you were yes, I mean she saw you

Looking at my eyes, who's that? Who's that down there Sundy?

Guard farts Madeline why did you look at me? I didn't know

She looked through your eyes, and then you looked at me oh

Okay, okay guys guys, which the car parts are where I died

Where you died I

Died I died this banana. I'm afraid to fall off this tree. I don't want to take damage you die

You are the last Oh many be careful

My vision don't look at people ever

All right, I'm the last killer, let's do this all right you guys ready

I am the final killer, and I am the other version of Craner. I am the turkey

Hold on hold on I want to practice something I want to practice something

Greater come look into my eyes. I got one thing to say

You're crying how about this let's do it, let's do a turkey off, let's do a turkey off you do your turkey noise?

I'll do my turkey noise you guys vote who wins okay. I'm up for that you go first. Okay. You guys ready, yeah

Whose turkey noises better let us know

So I think what I'm gonna do this round the new portal gun you guys remember this this thing is insane and the reason why?

I'm getting the portal gun since there's an upstairs and a downstairs

I can navigate upstairs and downstairs really fast, so let's get that I think I'm gonna have to get the hook as well

You've ever went Craner use that on me. I can teleport people to I can I can hook them in okay

Let's grab that I'm trying to think what else we should get I could go

Poison smog and put it on the Dutch the truck so they can't throw stuff in it for a little bit

I'm definitely gonna need some infrared vision infrared vision are just too strong. Oh, and I got an idea

This is called the part warp what this does is it tell?

Ports one of the random parts to where I'm standing so what I could do I could teleport one of the parts

Right near one of my portal guns, so if they get apart if they get two of the parts the last part

I'll be in control of it. That'll be good okay, and I guess the last thing we can afford

Yeah, what is this a warp distort? Yep, okay? Now. Let's go to warp the story. Let's do this all right so everybody ready

All of your turkeys are going to be cooked

Turkey this time your goose is turkeys cooked okay, go hide for me ignore ignore ignore me

You guys ready yep, yes, all right, let's do this is IKEA go ahead

Trap you guys are stupid you guys are stupid

I'm gonna put the orange one

Right there. Oh, yes, the bottle. I do not is glowing we can see where he's putting them

Pot has been moved oh you, just put it there, or did I or did I?

Don't stop the crater stop it stop it. I'm stuck you're killing me

Okay wait, where are you guys? Why are you guys know that way there put that one there?

Oh wait, we need to go back up here dang it. Okay, who wants to be warped distorted

Nobody we still just wanted to calm pasto guys

Through this one. Do you guys see any?

Yes, hey you stole my car part

Over here Madeline don't you steal my car park again?

Oh cardboard as well what I had the one you laid down upstairs

There's two cardboard steel why did you throw a carport?

Where I died oh

And it's near my body, I'm right by the river, and there's two tow car parts down here great

Oh, you're so close to my dead body

There we go the final round let's see who is one

All right

Thanksgiving special of murder run you got ready to see who the winner is

Well, that's it, but turkey win. Okay. Okay, if I win I'm gonna do the loudest turkey call ever Creek in

a bunch

Kid in three two go ahead, I won

I won by 14 seconds

I

Don't like this game anymore

If you guys have enjoyed this episode of murder run hit the like button down below this gets here turkey amount of likes

Also hit the subscribe button

greater

Take take us out on it take us out on a turkey. Call go ahead. Okay. You ready. Yep, everybody ready no

For more infomation >> Minecraft: THANKSGIVING MURDER | MODDED MINI-GAME - Duration: 24:09.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Vídeo Pino Navidad en tejido crochet - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Mini Vídeo Pino Navidad en tejido crochet - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Kinder Surprise Mini Mix 2018 New Year Gift Kinder Egg Unboxing Jingle Bells Song for Kids - Duration: 13:31.

For more infomation >> Kinder Surprise Mini Mix 2018 New Year Gift Kinder Egg Unboxing Jingle Bells Song for Kids - Duration: 13:31.

-------------------------------------------

미니, '뉴 MINI 컨버터블' 출시..가격은 4190만~4680만원【24/7 카】 - Duration: 9:14.

For more infomation >> 미니, '뉴 MINI 컨버터블' 출시..가격은 4190만~4680만원【24/7 카】 - Duration: 9:14.

-------------------------------------------

只需3分钟的[迷你东京拉面] Mini Instant Tokyo Noodle - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> 只需3分钟的[迷你东京拉面] Mini Instant Tokyo Noodle - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

走り屋も納得のMINIクーパー「S」改良新型、DCTも選択可能に!? - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> 走り屋も納得のMINIクーパー「S」改良新型、DCTも選択可能に!? - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Sago Mini Music Box - Best Games for Kids - Duration: 12:23.

Welcome!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét