Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE Video! Thank You Very Much!
The farm is just a bitch oh
If you guys think this is fun wait until you see the rest of the patch
Oh, that's right bow to the wow. That's a whole lot of pumpkin. Let's go
For most Reggie's now for miles shadow let's make it a good smile
Amazing
Think I need some Rollie power you don't ask me twice
I'm pretty proud of him I added a few spooky touches to farmer Dale scarecrow here
I'm Charlie not spooky at all. How would it do hmm well?
Okay, no I call it totally Halloween silly why do you want a scary scarecrow anyway as the?
Official pumpkin patch you should call them silly
Charlie
Let's go you have your caller with you in the pumpkin patch. Do you see it anywhere?
You love that color, I know hey, maybe since you were racing all around the pumpkin patch you lost it there
It's pretty cool, huh yeah, but it says a little darker here than I thought it would be
It's ok Jesse oh this way
Who knew a pumpkin patch would have so many spoopy dick
Yep those are just a barrel of laughs
You know what how about you go look in there, and I go look somewhere less mazie and more
well-lit
No collar, but hey we found a winsome use this time hi Paul
Thanks, Rollie
Wait Rollie we didn't find out where the maze early we rollin powered our way out
I'm pretty sure we made our way out of the maze somewhere around here
Hey there fellas hey Charlie. He needs us
Get back you spooky monster wait a minute hissy the spooky monster. That's one of the silly scarecrows and
This is mine that explains why I've suddenly found a really cool collar on the ground by the maze after you left, sorry
I didn't realize it was yours
You're right this scarecrow is silly well, then as the official unofficial CRO of this pumpkin patch
I've decided it's now my duty to up the silly factor. Oh
No, this is too much be patient guys we look great
I'm gonna put them outside for people to see
What are you singing about
Those floaters like doing that collars were great next time we're at the beach
Can't wait to tell you all about it when I get back where it's a little more quiet
What am I supposed to be listening to some more singing back to me
And then thing is that really peaceful
Which I liked the singer Shemin kind of said?
Do we go find out what they're sure sad about so we can help them go on that's not so full of dog singing
I'm a robot a
robot song
What did you hear that singing coming from it was hard to tell I guess for me to look around toy figure that out
Well here's a kiss in front of an audience, I'm never gonna pass that up
Okay, Roley why should we look next?
I don't know
I haven't heard that singer singing for pretty long times out here looking out bingo and Roley
Leave us alone cupcake on a mission to find whoever it is my brother heard singing
Have you been singing to me, yeah, I was the one singing
Whales right
After I swam and swam and looked around for my family, but I
Couldn't find that so we're gonna have to figure out how to get you from here to there
And if we're gonna help, you well get anywhere you should probably swim like a while while we're doing it
Would you learning what what are you two doggies doing going splashy splashy splashy like a whale?
Rolly and bingo you to be the motors, and I'll be the captain
Let's try to make this voyage a little less spinny oh
Wow I
Didn't come in this way
And I don't know how I'm gonna get out this way either
Because I haven't learned how to jump out of the water yet. That was something my mom was gonna teach me on this trip
Okay, let's make this happen. I know it's a little scary trying something I
Can get you up there quick
Like you flew but without any wings look get you
Well to the Wow how didn't you where the big ocean is?
Think okay, you admire that for sure I
Like seeing those two being so happy yeah watching whales is fun, and here's a picture
I took them two whales jumping out of the water
You know next time I go whale watching I should take you guys with me
Oh
There's the sign I've been looking for
Now that is one fine-looking broccoli
Hi there puppies hey little piggy we're waiting for Bob he's buying vegetables
Well, do you want to come see the most awesomest place here?
- food, but I don't really wear a puppy out
That's why after we pigs get all muddy, oh, well it sure looks like you had fun exploring the farm. You little rock monsters
I can hardly tell which one of you is which I?
Know hissy these two are a mess
And then you go oh I
Guess I should go first. I Roley can keep pretending to be a pig
Okay
Yeah, you might want to leave them in there extra long since he was extra piggy when he went in
I never said I was my name snapped
No Bob must have brought that piglet home by mistake. I found this one sleeping near a tree
Yeah, I'm sure he's as hungry as all of you yummy. Yummy yummy. I get to fill my Tommy
We're gonna curl up like we always do and go back to sleep wait where's bingo
I can't go to sleep without my brother a dog who's starting to wonder?
Where his brother the dog is that's so silly how you play pretend?
You and I are going on a mission
Except nothing looks familiar
Thanks for lunch piggies, but it's time for me to go
That was a nice place to visit, but I don't want to live there without bingo. What's she doing out of the Pigpen little piggy?
Goodness
You're not a little piggy at all
You're a puppy you must love your brother a lot. I do and now I need to figure out where to find him
That farm has got to be close by which means my brother is - Roli
I knew you'd come find me. I just knew it when we were part
Together
Let's make sure we're never separated then we have to figure out whether for you LaVon is it's right there
Together
Wait art did not make you dry doggies
It looks like you two are in the mood for a fetch filled day
But I've got something better than a drippy old stick he fended it just for you
I've already started over on several versions of this invention because they weren't working right. I hope this is the one that finally works
Somebody needs to bring it back
That stick went somewhere, but you can't get it there it goes again now watch it come right back
See you later doggy, dude
Too bad about that stick it seemed real nice fur stick I wonder why I didn't come back
Rowley Bob said he needed to start over with a new version of his invention so maybe we should help one by getting rid of
this one for
We're trying to get rid of you
Bob says we're always leaving our toys here, so this is the perfect place to get rid of the stick
That's perfect place to get rid of what we must alone cupcake oh
This is a weird game that stick likes to play keeps wanting to come back to us because that's what Bob made it to do
See you later stick I mean we don't want to see you later stick yeah you think
It just keeps wanting to play with us two more okay, if that stick is gonna keep coming at us
That stick won't be able to find us if we hide in there
One dipstick just will boring any boring boring boring in here, and then we'll have to run away again
What's that sound
Did you just please stop trying to come back to us sticky situation
Me neither, but at least we did what Bob wanted us to do?
Yeah, we want to get rid of something we get it Garden widows
Listen are you two having a doggy?

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét