Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Oct 31 2017

Best RC Volvo A45G

For more infomation >> BEST RC CONSTRUCTION MACHINES WORK IN THE MUD! FANTASTIC RC VEHICLES FORM VOLVO OR KOMATSU! COOL RC - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

The Volvo S80. Cleaning the unit power fuses. - Duration: 7:34.

Hello dear friends

Today didn't plan to shoot anything

Nevertheless had

pick up the camera

in order to show you

what could be

with the electrics on our car

On the street, as usual storm

and I decided to close it down in the garage

to service the battery

to remove view level

electrolyte density check

to prepare for winter

Well, then, let's see

When I opened the box

I was concerned about the traces of oxide

Now the side is not very visible

I had to remove the battery

to check it out

Parse more

In the description I leave the link

about how to disconnect the battery

Who do not know or who first

faces off

better to watch

Here is a simple powder

We see

poured okolovskaya powder

all of this can be removed and cleaned

But the worst

in all of this

damaged power fuse

Somehow

got here the electrolyte

all melted

We will now open

this cover

and look what's inside

For removing the cover required

thin screwdriver

for otmachivanija

two latches

That's what happened

got here the electrolyte

and this is what happens with contacts

power fuses

The fact that all of this can lead to fire

car

in the unlikely

But the fact that it can lead

problems with the electrics

and electronics cars

Our task

now everything is open to remove to clean

and to put in place

to assess the damage

These units are on sale

New units are

from five to six

thousand

And with the showdown in good condition

in the thousands of rubles

If everything is bad

you can take a good substitute

At the moment, I need a car

right now

I want to unwind

to clean and put back

Usually when I climb into a unit

where more than one wire

I take pictures of

just in case

All the fuses 40 amp

Nothing terrible happened

Themselves kontakty whole

their cleaning

and all to collect back

lucky

The case itself suffered more

I also try to wash

All cleaned

all the glitters

all contacts cissie

These fuses I don't like

Two fuses, I will replace

I tightened all the wires

back, put the fuses

Nuts and washers also cleared

However, before you put

cover

want to splash

silicone grease

directly into contacts

to give a water-repellent effect

Since this lubrication is

the ignition locks

prevents corrosion

and has good adhesion

so I now

a little spray and wipe dry

Will cover with a hole in it unfortunately

I honestly don't understand where did the electrolyte

the battery was dry

But apparently not for nothing that Volvo

there is a drainage tube

which removes all pairs

on the street

And apparently this battery

not original

somehow did it

The guide bar I

cleared and

inner side painted

And before you put on the negative terminal

I'll go and turn on the ignition

Let me remind you

The ignition is switched on

in order

when connect terminal

and suddenly something happens

with padushki

when you first sit

behind the wheel that would not get hit in the face

Is you back here

I terminal

ignition

if something happens

it will be without people in the cabin

The repair is complete

I wish you

dear friends

to contacts in the machine

always shone

And all electronic components

worked forever

That's all

Thank you for being with me

All the best and see you soon

For more infomation >> The Volvo S80. Cleaning the unit power fuses. - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

New Volvo S40 2018 USA Concept - Duration: 3:05.

New Volvo S40 2018 USA Concept

Volvo S40 2018 Interior

Volvo S40 2018 Review

Volvo S40 2018 USA

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét