Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Oct 31 2017

hey guys

i dont know if ya'll gonna hear me but

im going to caloocan today

im going to buy a new tire for this bike then

either mags (if I didn't find any) or

helmet

that has

color blue

*mumbles*

Like what ive said, i do not know if ya'll gonna hear me

but if you can, then its great

im currently using chest strap

as usual, we're here in my favorite place(c5 extension)

I really hope ya'll can hear me

coz im shouting right now

here we go again. suspension is too soft for this road

but its ok

we only have to trust this bike

yeah, car ahead (sarcastic tone)

this bike really pulls

yeah they kinda slow

they do not want to go fast on the corner

brake kinda weak

Hopia mani popcorn (expression for 'oopsie')

use your turn signal please

front ends kinda wobble

coz its soft

ok guys

im gonna stop recording now

and i dont know how to turn this off

hey guys

im now here in caloocan

im going to look for helmets

Me: miss how much for this

Seller: 3... *wait for it* 3.2 (as in 3.2 thousands)

they said that price is at 3.2k

Me: miss how much for this helmet

Seller: 3 thousand

Me: Any last price?

*they said 3k for this one*

Seller: Last price is 2.9k

they said 2.9k

Seller: we have dual visor sir

Me: do you have any blue?

Seller: Blue?

Me: yeah

Seller: Nope.

Seller: We only have blue / red captain america theme

Seller: Then that one, navy blue

*Brain Synchronizing Please Wait*

Me: Ok thank you

Me: Miss do you have any white RB for Raider

Me: Mags

Seller: Racing Boy?

Me: Yeah

Me: Color White

*Talking to co-worker* Seller: Do we have racing boy mags for raider?

Seller: White

Seller: White right?

Me: Yeah

Me: How much?

Seller 2: 4.5k

Me: Ok thank you

So what now guys? Should I just buy an helmet instead?

Me: Miss how for that mags

Seller: 4.5k but orange only

so yeah guys

im going to stop this now

hey guys

sorry if i havent update anything

So this is what ive purchased

wheel / rim sticker

then

New IRC Tire

80/80 Front

90/80 Rear

Then this one is really tied on the passenger pegs.

but the tie broke

so

Im just gonna wear this tire *lmao*

Then I didn't purchase a new mags

I just bought this helmet instead

Its an NHK GP1000

so yeah guys

im just gonna prepare for a while here

im gonna update ya'll later

stay safe to me

hey guys

im wearing this tire right now

I had no choice

So I hope I can filter with this tire on me

I dont know if ya'll can see that

But no worries, I already filled up this bike with gas

So i do not need to stop for gas fill up.

*ranting about filtering*

So I spent too much today

coz the tire

im not sure if 2.5k or 2.4k

around that price

then the helmet is 2.8k

almost 6k

*rants about the jeepney changing lane*

the tire is kinda slippery

im still not used with the tire since its slippery

But it is really great to purchase this tire on Takara

Takara Tires *Name of the Shop*

Cheap but very professional when it comes to service

They are not those who just doesnt care if the rim that they're servicing will gonna get damage

Ya'll might wondering why I decided to install wider tires

On why I didn't used this old tire instead

well

my old tires which is

70/80 and 80/80

is very narrow on my stock rims

too narrow which is why I don't like tackling any corner

I cant take the corner properly

Oh yeah its October 30

theres a nearby cemetery here

*Paktay ka Jan* (Expression for something your gonna experience horribly)

Chill bruh (Talks to the jeepney that keeps honking)

traffic is worse and its already 12 in the afternoon.

my old tires

70/80 and 80/80 on stock rims

is very narrow

resulting to

when im tackling a corner

im having oversteering

Im having this feeling that my rear tire is slipping

im screwed with my girlfriend

because

I bought an helmet that she didn't know

you're really screwed vinci

So I can have confidence with corners *talks about wider tires*

coz my current tires is wider than the previous one

my feeling on the bike got improved

coz of the wider tires

then

this is my 1st time trying this tire (IRC Exato)

they have goood feedback

they said it has good grip even on wet surface

my old tires are

Corsa R26 Platinum

I can vouch for that tire

but the problem is that

that tire has cracking issue

but not all of them

I already used 2 sets of that tire

but my 3rd set got cracked

they said that it is a known issue on Corsa tires

but not all of them

this IRC

they said it has good grip

lets see if its true after its break-in period

On november 1

me and my friend will gonna ride

my friend who is with me when my first time on race track

that friend who is very good and beats me at cornering

So if you're watching this Brian

you're a MONSTER

I know you are watching my videos.

so yeah

let's see if this tire is great in cornering

I really liked this helmet

not long ago, I really liked the combination of red and white

but now

black blue

blue black

yeah

blu blak

BLU BLAK!

Seriously vinci, what are you doing *ranting on why I attempted to change lane*

Let him take his right of way *still ranting*

Yeah criticize yourself *talking to myself*

moron *still talking to myself*

*Alien Language*

wut :|

*gremlin voice*

they said 'wait for us' *in gremlin voice*

there are too many people right now since November 1 is coming

this place is

market for flowers. (Placed called Dimasalang)

Im wondering if they also wonder on why Im wearing a tire

are they letting us go?

no they arent

but then why they are moving already

*Talks about on how I really liked this helmet*

but im still screwed with my girlfriend

I also purchased a rim sticker

I told ya'all that If I found a white RB mags, I will buy it

but its kinda weary for having a white wheels again and its quite overpriced

4.5k

color white

But this rim sticker

only cost for about 400 pesos

I mean, 350

I also purchased this one

its a carbon matte sticker

to prevent scratches (because that part of my bike is a scratch magnet)

Trike Driver: Are you gonna sell that? (talks about my old tire)

me: hmm(as in yes)

Me: It only has 2k run on it

Me: I can still sell this for like 1.5k

Me: for 1.5k

He's asking me if im gonna sell my old tire

And I said yes

Look at that jacket, JUJUKI

uhh.. wut?! JUJUKI?!

SUZUKI!!

juju bwwahaha

*apologizing while laughing*

JUJUKI!!

Suzuki

I want that jacket

they didn't gave me any jacket when I bought this bike

Jujuki

wan pipty

This carbon sticker is great. The guy who install this is really good.

its just a sticker

but it looks like

a real carbon

NOVEMBER 1

me and my friend will gonna have a ride

that guy is really good at cornering

He will just gonna make me look like a fool on Ternate

Were gonna ride at Ternate on November 1

He upgraded his bike from 125cc to 150cc

His 125 can beat my CBR

what if its already 150

he doesnt have any mercy for us

am i gonna fit?! (x3)

nope.

ok im gonna filter here

*Gremlin Voice*

bruh

what are you doing with your life

its quite scary

well he's kinda blocked the way

its almost impossible for riders to filter on his side

he kinda doesnt have any mercy for us small commuters :(

I haaven't taken any lunch

since I bought some plenty items

not that plenty but quite expensive

im just gonna take an instant noodles for myself (a joke we used if someone is broke or out of money)

But im really screwed to my girlfriend

She doesnt know that I bought an helmet

And I said to her that im going to Ternate today.

But she did not know that im going to caloocan >:D (instead of ternate)

So to my girlfriend

I hope you can forgive me :D

Sorry but I can't help myself

WOW *in a most passionate way possible)

this bike lean *hihihihhiean*

*wohohohuy*

this bike now really leans

NOICE!!

that feeling is incredible

I miss that

ha

Ha!

HA!

HAAAAAAAH HAHAHA!!

I think this is gonna be great

So BRIAN!!

BE PREPARED

on how to make me look like a fool

*feminine voice* whoah

this bike really likes to lean

this is really cool

I did not experienced this with Corsa

its just like

With corsa, I have to force myself to lean

but his one

i can lean the bike easily

maybe because of its rounded profile

also thats what im trying to say

the size of my old tire(corsa) is narrow on my stock mags / rim

So the tires are kinda slim for my stock mags / rim

but it is the appropriate size

but the feeling is different since

its like the bike is oversteering

when you lean, the rear tire is slipping

especially when you reduce the PSI.

it really feels like the rear tire is slipping

feels like the tire is flat

and that's what I didint like with corsa

In my experience and opinion, corsa tires are not great with low PSI

I already experienced that

same size (of tire)

with my RS125 using same size of mags (1.6F - 1.85R)

its really hard for me to take any corners

I really hope that this tire is really good

But I have a feeling that this is a great tire

really great tire

cheap and good

I think this tire is really good. I will test this later on C5 Extension

So here we are in Luneta

Rizal Park

Rizal Park Manila

yeaah!

ohh.. wait

this tire is not good with road lines

kinda slippy on road lines

*whispers* but it is normal right?

I dont have space and do not wanna filter

ya yah yyaaahhh

*Epic Voice Over* Tot tororotot ororo

is it still recording?

maybe im still talking here yet it is not recording

theres an RS150

Heh!

HEH!!

But we are not 'resing resing' (term for anyone who always like to race on public roads)

I dont want 'resing resing'

Im more on 'banking banking' (made this one myself)

BANKING BANKING

*talking about on how the bike leans*

were gonna test it out when we are on

c5 exte extend.. extengction

C5 Extention Metro...

Paranaque City

im gonna buy some riding gears soon

im gonna hide this helmet (so my GF will not gonna know that i bought a new helmet)

RCB Mags cost for 4.5k

but this

*I think I already said that*

also for a change

im weary with white

im going to chose black this time since got this new bike

But this time blue. So we are now on opposite

opposite

op...

opposite color

but my rim was...

*processing*

decals is white

Instead of buying overpriced mags

also this is brian's fault

the reason why I wanna buy an RB mags

is because *screaming*

coz...

for 100/80 tire since the rear size of RB mags is 2.15

but brian convinced me not to buy

he said that

my bike gonna get heavier

silly kid

so it is really your fault bry but i do now have any regrets :D

*worries that its gonna rain*

I DO NOT HAVE A RAINCOAT!

im gonna have a horsevoice when i got home

So you do not have a raincaot huh?! You're really are brave huh!? (talking to myself)

Anyway im gonna give ya''ll a feedback after our ride

for this tire

Should I test this bike's top speed?

im quite nervous...

*Scream Passionately*

Hey guys

Sorry i forgot to record (I stop recording when im on Baclaran because of traffic congestion)

kinda disappointing

something happens in C5 extension

I almost had a nasty high side

this tire is not ready for cornering since it is still slippy

it is still new

T_T

So yeah i almost had a high side

scary...

but i didn't even feel any nervousness or what.

instead of slowing down, I still ride like I stole this bike

but really disappointing that my cam did not caught anything

so yeah guys...

when you all have new tires

do not use it on high speed cornering

coz it is really dangerous

so you have to chill

chill... (like an ice)

reason why it happens

because the side of the tire

*processing*

slides

on some road lines

just like that one

*pointing on road lines*

its quite deep and unpaved

and thats what I told ya'll lately

that when tire touched the road lines

*processing*

feels likes im slipping

so yeah...

imagine that...

im leaning...

i dont know how low my lean was

but its definitely low

I can feel that my knee can touch the ground

But good thing is that I saved that nasty crash

Feels like Im Marc Marquez (King of Saves in MotoGP)

Im really thankful that I saved that. I thought im gonna spend some cash for this bike

but anyway

*feels like slipping again since I touched the road lines*

but yeah...

really feel so slippery

so im hoping

at the day of our ride

my feeling for the tire will be good

i didnt lose hope

nor got nervous

But yeah, safety is our priority

anyway...

that if ya'll have a brand new tire....

do not use it extremely on cornering

so yeah guys...

im near to my house

I hope I can get home safely

after this im gonna sleep

So anyway, stay safe guys

Ride Safe

Peace Out!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét