Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 10, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Oct 29 2017

Okay one it's Morgan Yates today. I'm here with a very fun video bringing you guys some tips for how to effortlessly look good

I'm gonna be taking you guys through five of my go-to outfits a five minute makeup look and also five it really easy

Hairstyles that you can also do in under five minutes if you guys find this helpful

I would love if you give it a thumbs up and if you are a finding my channel for the first time

I hope you will click that subscribe button and stick around I upload every Saturday and quickly before we get started

I wanted to mention that I am selling a lot of my items over on the Poshmark app

I've done this before and a lot of you guys bought my items as I was cleaning out in my closet

And I'm doing that again because I am moving to LA here in a couple months

And I cannot take everything with me if you guys like some of the looks. I'm gonna show you in a minute

There are also a lot of similar items

It's not my partial mug and if they're online they're probably somebody else's Poshmark

So I have brands like Nike Adidas

Blue Vuitton Michael Kors a little preview of what I've got if you've been watching my recent videos

You know that I'm loving leather leggings for the Fall. I actually have two pairs that are going up on there

Why I own so many I don't know I'm some other cute leggings that are a nice material

They have this little zipper detail on the ankle mostly this black shirt that is off the shoulder that is actually also

Featured in my profile picture for YouTube this cute little bandage skirt from forever 21. I just cute sweater

That is from Urban Outfitters

Got cute little accessories like this hat I've got cute fall shoes like these height ankle wedges

So if you're interested in checking out my Poshmark claws that make sure you download the app for free

I'm gonna have a link below and also make sure you're following my closet so that you see you

And I am posting it new items over the next few weeks as I continue to

Sort through and get my life together if you guys have a clog on Poshmark make sure you comment your username below that way everyone

Watching can also shop your closet and first up

Let's look at my go-to outfit outfit number one and also as a side note a lot of these are kind of like themes not

Necessarily like you have to wear these exact items so outfit category one is just black

There's a reason that so many people love wearing all black so that's a couple things

Hey when you own a lot of black items. You can just throw any of them together, and it's gonna look good

It's gonna match automatically and secondly there's something just so classy about an all-black outfit

Especially if you're dressing up for like a nice dinner feeling cool. I don't know. I just like all black clearly also

I am going to be having all of your items linked below if I can find them as you'll see in these next few Clips

I just pieced together a few more outfits out of the mini black items

dye

So you could throw on a black leather jacket and all of a sudden your alpha has so much style

And it was so simple and again

You're wearing a black door - I've really been loving that athleisure is training at the moment for like

Actual daily clothes even if you're not working out because it's a comfy leggings or comfy B

You look good, but like you don't look like you're trying too hard so for this version of an athlete your outfit

I'm gonna show you another one in a second, but I just have a white tee. I'm wearing it over

This cute little rose gold coffee sports bra you could also wear a regular bra

And then I'm pairing this my tea with a fun pair of leggings that these rose gold ones from a company called knucks

I believer in UX I don't even know how it's pronounced

And then I also have these gray high waisted leggings from a low that I love love love and then to match the white top

I'm wearing my pair of white Adidas

And what really turns this from sort of a work outfit into a nice cute daytime outfit

Is that I style it with some dainty gold jewelry. You'll see that

I'm doing that in all these outfits because I just feel like dainty jewelry is so simple it doesn't stand out too much

But like they're on a few pieces and you can be wearing like a t-shirt and sweat

And I don't know you're just gonna look better. You know all the pieces that I'm showing in this video are from a company called

Adornment and I believe could be saying that completely wrong

But I did just want to throw on that side tip of it dressing things up full jewelry is gonna

Make you look a little more put together also number three. This is another athlete your outfit

That works better on dates or maybe it's a little bit cooler so for this one

I am going with a basic black leggings my high-waisted ones from fabletics, and they are my go-to pair of black leggings

I love them so much and not just because of Jamia log

I paired that with this forefathers from allo yoga show that in another video also where that's a crop tops

No aunty was super cute

or you quare as a sports bra since these leggings are so high-waisted basically the general style this alpha is wearing it with something a

Little cropped like a cropped hoodie. I have this black one. I'm scary one. That's also from a low another option

I have this really cute mesh one that is from nuts again

Or if you're wanting to show off the sports bra a little bit more you could wear sort of like an open zip up jacket

So that you could like keep it a little lower

Shuttlesworth bra alpha number four my theme or tip here is pairing things with leather leggings clearly

I love these I've been wearing them so often lately and they're actually really really easy to style things with say for example

You're wearing a sweater this one is for boohoo

You can be wearing about any pair of jeans

Which would still be cute or wear a pair of leather leggings and that outfit is going from a six to attend an outfit number?

five just like the general style for this one is to wear a

Hair of like a light wash denim jean these are high-waisted there from fashion

Oh, they were also too long for me, so I just cut off the bottoms

And this is turned into the most

effortlessly cute outfit by pairing it with any sort of white top and white shoes along with some really cute jewelry to accessorize and I

Just think light wash denim and white tops and an extremely simple outfit to pair together, and it's really cute

And you're gonna be looking good so that is it for my go-to outfit

I find myself wearing some variation of all of that every day pretty much for the past month

I love you would leave a comment. Let me know your go-to outfit

So I can get a little bit more inspiration and now onto the makeup, okay

So I'm actually setting a five-minute timer on my phone

I'm gonna try to do some real time to show that this can be a really quick

I think we can do it actually I'm totally not confident at all that we can do

I really don't think we will but we're trying

I'm not all the products listed below that I'm using heimer startsnow versus primer. We're putting this all over my face

I really skin so using a matte primer has really changed my life to be honest

Spread that evenly everywhere

Let it dry for like you know 0.1 seconds in this circumstance next up. I'm using my Too Faced foundation again

You can use a wider coverage foundation if this is not um

I don't know as heavy as you're wanting to go use it to

Moisturizer block print on the market if you're not trying to go as heavy

But I like wearing a pretty full coverage foundation by really oily skin

And it founder this one as well with it like strangely my skin. It's like less oily when I

Wear makeup than when I don't so these are all good products, and I feel like work together pretty well

I'm also about to be switching into my winter

Model in the knows about me switching over into my winter foundation shape

Any day now I just gotta switch it over though this looks a little dark

It's just cuz this bottles on this else. I'm trying to finish it up. I'm putting away too much on my face. It's fun

I can't even see amazing like this time you get finder quest foundations on good

You're gonna go in with a concealer, and we start shape tape concealer

Under my eyes, and also just do a little bit highlighting that was way too low on this side

But you know it's fine if I have any blemishes still through showing through that would be the time to also conceal those

This is just like a little bit lighter than my foundation, so it does work to do a little slight highlighting my heart

translucent powder and

If you're someone who doesn't need to set your foundation props to you

I'm just like I really wish I were one of those people who could rock alike do we look but

But if that were me and like 10 minutes I'd be looking it'd be like a wet look not even do it anymore

You know what I mean curtisha to oily. I'm just like taking this on and then open it brush it off

All right

once you feel like you coded that evenly I was taking my

little fluffy brush

Next I was laundry. I'm using the abit fitfully bronzer. I've also really been into doing like a cream contour lately

Using on the soap & Glory contour sticks that I really like but the purpose of simplicity

I'm a family powder, so how I do this with a go around with draw a line like so

Boom boom under the chin, try to make yourself, so close you don't have a double chin even though we do and then

Heading towards the corner of the mouth I

Think I overloaded the bronzer, but I can't really see so first oh

Alright next up you do blush if you wanted to

Or a highlighter. I don't really think it does much me

I'm also just setting my makeup, and then these are my brows without anything done to them

But you know I mean they're looking alright. I'm just going to add a little more to this inner corner a

little bit too little the tail we got

Next I'm gonna prime my eyes and go for my eye shadow and back to the highlighting blush note alright

I just don't feel like blush really necessary on a day-to-day basis

And now so just don't like a really like overdramatic highlight on a day to day basis maybe for like special occasion

But I also think that in about 2 to 4 years

Everyone's gonna look back on this big highlight trend and it's gonna be like the joke of our generation because I just think it's gonna

It's just such a trend and I think it's gonna go out real quick so borracho gonna use the meets harlot and bloom palette

It's really simple look first. I'm just taking this like a medium brown color, then I'm actually doing my crease first

No, no one i'm just been doing it first

I feel very serious right now

Because I'm so concentrated

Okay

crease great blending brush

Great blend it okay. Next need a lighter color to do your brow bone. I kind of mix these two together not necessary

You know any light shade or don't do it it off. Honey. Not even climbing here. There are no rules in makeup, okay?

Did that and then I'm also taking this like shimmery lighter color, and that's gonna be going on my lid

I started out over here in the middle and then work it into the inner corner

So it's a little bit lighter on the inner corner

And then I just do a little bit on the bottom as well on the inner corner. We're starting in one place

It's fine, so what happens no rush. Okay? I'm down then to be like 20 second range

This would be where you put on mascara?

I have eyelash extensions since that I am just taking mellow eyelash fully

Brushing out what we're working with and then I am going on my benefit too boy. No benefit

They're real mascara and just doing all this on the bottom

And this is the finished look um

I can't really see and we're out of time finally so I actually finished with extra time spare

I'm really surprised

But again if you were doing Wes Kara that probably had some time to set you over five minutes

Still with some practice this can be a five-minute makeup look and it also helps if you're looking in a mirror

I'm confident you guys can do better than I did, but yeah again. It's just like a natural look definitely

No need to wear this much makeup as any products if you don't want to this is just what I like doing and I've got

It down to the science. It's pretty quick. So that's it for the makeup and let's get on to the hair again

I'm gonna be showing five hairstyles that are very quick

You can do all these in five minutes or less

So I would recommend doing all these on like second day hair especially

Maybe you like curled your hair the day before

So you have like some second date wave action going on however my hair you guys probably not seen in the street in

Years cuz I showered last night, and then like half blow-dried it for its bed so for today. This is our starting point

I don't want to like curl or do anything so you guys could see you really can you tease?

With whatever your hair just looks like when you wake up. Okay, so first up is a messy like hop up, bun

I've been loving this look cuz it's super simple, but it like has a little bit of like edgy

Aspect to it so basically what you're gonna do take your hair also

Let me know and I would just grow out my hair like this so that's also an option

But but we're gonna start out from our temples is sort of just reach back towards the crown of our

Head because that is where this little fun situation is going to be sitting is way up there

I've also seen people do this more on the back of their head and like a lower, bun

But today we doing the high one, so I also can't see again

So that's fine

So once you get up there obviously this looks slower to kill us

So we're gonna do is kind of just like loosen it in your hands a little bit

So that it falls down. It's laying a little nicer, and then once you're up there

I am taking a small little ponytail holder, and I'm wrapping that around once and then I'm taking my hair

spinning it around like so

Then just wrapping this up and like a little bun form as you see

And then I am I'm just going to wrap this around there

So as you can see the bunt is now up on the top of our head. That's what it looks like cute

You can like pull out some extra little strands if you want to make it a little Messier

And then I'm going to pull down some pieces on the sides

I separating a really simple side braid and I have part of my hair over on the side

And then basically beside where all or the majority of your hair is

Going to pull all of your hair over to there and your separate into three pieces. I always start with the piece

That's like the most front piece and pull it backwards and go under that way. It's I don't know my hair

It's like more out of my face. I also know that I only kind of braid upside down. You can use the other direction

He's braiding this down to the bottom

Things got really messy down there

But that's okay next we're going to loosen it up a little bit sort of pull a few pieces from up here to sort of

Just give it a nice softer look pull some pieces down on the sides

You can even pull a piece out at the front if you would like I would sever a little shorter

But you know whatever and then you're also gonna pull on the braid a little bit to loosen up that

And this is my side braid look that took probably a minute if that

It's excellent it's a high pony

Bun so first up flip your head over put a high pony way up here again back on the crown of your head

I'm gonna do that and I will be back right before we get started on the bun part

We're just going to loosen this up

Okay

Then I saw this on Pinterest

So how I'm actually gonna be doing this bun to make it a little bit easier as you separate it into halves

And then you spin

this one like so

Then you spin this like so and then

You twist these I?

Think you sort of have this like twisted up action you loosen it a little bit

Then you wrap this around. Oh that does look nice

Then you could either take bobby pins, or if you want it to like really stay. I'm just taking a skinny elastic

it's not going to show much and

pop this around

And boom and then again as always I'm just going to take down some pieces around my face to sort of frame my face and

That is it for the high

Bun you of course could lower this if you don't want it quite that high if I think it looks cute right next time

I'm just taking out the bun and we've reverted back to our high pony

I have two

Variations one of which is that you could occurr laughs you pieces in your pony tail just once it's already up to sort of have

a pony tail with some wave action again

That works best if you have second day hair that already has like a little bit of wave in it because then you're not having

To curl all the pieces like I would in my case right now since all mine straight

So if you already have some wave in your ear

This is really nice because then you can just curl a few pieces

And it looks a lot more put together, so I will not be demonstrating that look since my hair is straight

But if you do have a straighter pony tail going on how you can make this a really cute high pony

with just a little added detail is to take a piece from the bottom and

Wrap that around things. I'm actions gonna do it once. I'm Chang a bobby pin and

I am

underneath the ponytail

Securing this and sort of pushing it up underneath it has the hair in it

and I'm pushing it into the

Ponytail so that that bobby pin stays hidden and that is it for this one as you can tell there's just like a thin

Little hair banded over there. That's the general vibes of this okay, so for this last one

This one is a little bit different rather than this being for second day hair what you definitely could still make this for a second

To here where you have to kind of like wet your hair or choose a ton of this product

But this actually is gonna work best on if you've just showered to baby shower in the morning mates

This one is just creating some nice beachy waves and how I do that is by using this curled ready or yacht sea salt spray

Or Tennessee salts crews out there. They're also a bunch of like DIY recipes for sea salt sprays

I'm not gonna be demonstrating this as my hair actually looks like alright today

And it's not wavy but I'll insert a picture right here, and what it looks like when I use this basically

I will just like pull out my hair spray it down

Give it a little like mix in and then sort of like squeeze it up like this - like scrunch it a little bit

Wow TBT when scrunching your hair it was a thing in like middle school

And then I'll just like pull it all together, or do a little scrunch action and then

Let it dry and have some really cute wave so it took absolutely no effort great snot you guys have seen the outfits you have

Seen the makeup and that is it

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét