Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Oct 31 2017

Hi! This is my BMW 1-series E87 and I just wanted to share

with you some information about broken hood line. So one day I just wanted

to open the hood and realized that this has absolutely no tension. And there are

three things that could happen. And the first one is the line broke right over

here. If it did then what you need to do is remove this panel. There's one

screw over here. Just grab the line with pliers or something

else and pull it. And you have your hood opened. The second thing that could

happen is that the line broke right over here. In BMW you have two lines that are

connected to each other over here, in this place, and if this happens then you

need to take out the wheel, remove this plastic cover over here,

right over here, and with this cover out you can grab the line

and pull on it to pop the hood.

And if you are really unlucky (like me) the line

will break right over here. In the lock itself.

And when that happens then

you have to either remove the kidney grille... But in my case with BMW

Efficiency Dynamics I have a radiator cover and because of that I don't

have any access to the lock. I had to jack up the car and remove the

intercooler to access the lock from underneath

the car. Okay so that was just few tips from me if you have this problem in your

car. Check my other tutorials about BMW and give me a thumbs up if this video

helped you. See you soon.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét