Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Oct 31 2017

Skoda favorit is perfect slav car build by the communist.

This is also the last Skoda build in chez republic before nazi takes over this brand.

They take this class and try to turn into a Passat for poor peoples!

Even then, this comes in different variations and I have GLX package which means 'grand

luxury' and I get this rear odometer that counts to 8000 rpm, but the engine can go

only to 5000, like a diesel!

This car was manufactured by 1994, which is a year when I was born, and also Felicia was

born.

Felicia was basically a redesigned favorit, but every true slavs prefer favorit instead

of Felicia.

This car has 1.3 petrol engine who acting like a broken diesel engine.

It can run on any petrol or homemade rakia.

But petrol and rakia a really expensive, and I don't want to share my rakia with my car,

so I installed LPG system and I can spend more money on drinking.

I installed western radio so I can play some Slavic music when I cruising with my girlfriend,

but I didn�t find place for speakers.

Skoda made this on purpose because Slavs didn�t listen music, they sing...

Skoda has a very bad reputation at that time, so instead of making a better car, they included

toolkit so you can fix you can when is broken.

And that is pretty much the way like communist brain worked.

Every proper slav need to know how to fix a car, or otherwise, he didn't deserve.

This car comes with white, red and blue colors.

There is also Silverline edition and that car is mostly driven by a western spy.

This car can surely do 100 km/h, but I never try to measure that because it will run off

gas.

My bicycle brakes are stronger than this, but who need brakes in this car?

Everyone will move away when they hear this sound.

Put this car in first gear and drive around the city on maximum rpm and your car will

sound like Ferrari.

You don�t need aftermarket exhaust for that, just grab a screwdriver from your Skoda toolkit

and make few holes on your current exhaust.

This will make your car more slavis.

If someday I crash this car, the LPG system will blow out like an atom bomb and I will

die like a true Slav.

So if you watched this video I�m probably still alive and hit that subscribe button

so I can drive this car on petrol and maybe save my life.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét