Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 10, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Oct 30 2017

oh, God.

Please. please. don't do this. Please, God...

How was your morning?

-Where were you, Tess. -Hey. We had a drop to make.

We, We had a drop to make.

I need something smuggled out of the city

You do that-

I'll give you your guns back and then some.

We're smuggling her?

You're capable.

-Whoa. whoa. I don't think that's the best idea. -Bullshit! I'm not going with him.

-Ellie. -Bullshit! I'm not going with him.

Oh, shit.

Why the hell are we smuggling an infected girl?

-I can explain. -You better explain fast.

Look at this.

It's three weeks old.

No. Everyone turns within two days. so you stop bullshitting.

It's three weeks. I swear.

-What the hell are we doing here? -What if it's true?

What are we doing here This is not us.

This is fucking real, Joel.

You've got to get this girl to Tommy's

-It's me -He tried to-

Oh, baby girl...

It's okay, it's okay now.

Joel.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét