Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 27 2017

Hi BeauTs is TMarie welcome back to my channel today I'm going to be showing

you some clothes I got off of Amazon I am in online shopping poor ok I never go

to store to buy anything I even started buy my groceries online and picking them

up I want suddenly hate buying clothes online wanted to try and I'd ride the

wish hall it was a fail you could see if you hadn't seen it well so then I move

on to Amazon and although Amazon is a little more expensive than the wish app

you can still find affordable things so I want to show you this is like a mini

haul I wanted to just buy a couple of things if I liked it and then I might do

a major haul for you guys it's just shirts and it's only three t-shirts and

really one is kind of a dress so I'm gonna kind of do like a little lookbook

for you guys but not really is I'm not into like fashionista I'm just more into

like what's comfortable but still looks decent enough to go to my son's school

if I have to if you're interested into seeing these clothes then keep on

watching also if you're new to my channel don't forget to hit the

subscribe button below and you want to come back and see me and hit that Bell

it will let you know when I upload another video and yeah let's get crackin

okay so in American sizes I am about a 2x ish

and I say ish because all clothes are different I have ranges from extra-large

all the way to 3x and then if you want to get into the wish stuff for like 5 &

6 X because agent sizes I'm not gonna round it off to like 2 eggs it I find a

2 X I can normally no it's gonna fit me so with shopping online that's what I

went for I found out I'm very very very busty that's probably the biggest part

of me it's my breasts that's why the wish clothes did not fit me so this

first piece is what I'm wearing I was already wearing when I started the film

I feel like it's long enough that you especially if you're a little less busty

it might go and down a little shorter you're probably get away with just

wearing it as a dress however I'm just more comfortable using it with leggings

yeah it's very good I love that has pockets because I always get stuck

wearing things that hot pockets like this is buy it from us clothing again

just kind of have the same as the black one it's very thin obviously you're

gonna probably want it an undershirt you can see I have a dark bra on you can see

my bra whatever it's very comfortable the

material is super soft and I've already worn it fake this week and I love it

okay this next piece is by urban cocoa skin it has pockets so I love that and

it's so funny because when I first put these shirts on my husband's like you

have their shirts on backwards and they're like no I don't

henan understand the idea a tunic definitely had a great shopping

experience with Amazon they were really fast which is a plus from which like

yeah I'm gonna pay a little bit more but they're American sizes at least these

are from these company order last week and they're here so I'm really excited I

need some new shirts because I just got a bunch of legging and I needed some

tunics so yeah I definitely recommend checking out shopping on Amazon and they

also have a period of time where you can return them if they don't fit of course

but urban cocoa and through my clothing fit very true to size for me

everybody's body shape is different but I hope you enjoyed it and because these

work so well I probably will make me another purchase around Christmas time

and I'm gonna try and branch out some more like pants and oh yeah I hope you

enjoyed this video I just want to let plus-size girls know where they can shop

online because it is hard and it's gonna be hard for every girl to be honest but

especially plus-sized or especially any kind of curve I mean even if you're not

Plus off and you have like more bust or more booty that's gonna be hard to find

clothes that fit it just it is and so that is why I'm on the hunt just

watching these videos I'm out to tell you what my personal experience is with

shopping online thank you again for watching and until next time bye y'all

For more infomation >> AMAZON PLUS SIZE MINI HAUL TRY ON - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Vídeo Pino Navidad en tejido crochet - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Mini Vídeo Pino Navidad en tejido crochet - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Kinder Surprise Mini Mix 2018 New Year Gift Kinder Egg Unboxing Jingle Bells Song for Kids - Duration: 13:31.

For more infomation >> Kinder Surprise Mini Mix 2018 New Year Gift Kinder Egg Unboxing Jingle Bells Song for Kids - Duration: 13:31.

-------------------------------------------

只需3分钟的[迷你东京拉面] Mini Instant Tokyo Noodle - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> 只需3分钟的[迷你东京拉面] Mini Instant Tokyo Noodle - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Unbox the most mini & compact D-Link IP Camera - DCS-8000LH - Duration: 3:02.

Hi Everyone!

Let me give you a close-up view

So what does it do?

It works simply just like a mini HD camera

You can put at your home

or even in your office

... super duper excited for this!!

We have opened the box..

Now let's see what's inside the box!

Here come this product...

This product is in white color

very small, very compact

and very convenient for anyone to bring or to put it at anywhere

Let me show you one more time, what's inside the box

The DCS-8000LH

Power adapter for DCS-8000LH

Take a look at the box

and on to the side view..

where you will see the specifications

So tell you what I'm gonna read some of it

and I'm going to explain to you

so first is, DCS-8000LH is a High Definition Camera

meaning you will get a very good quality video

and there will be the motion sound detection

where you will receive a notifications alert

For instance, if there's anything that is happening to your house

You will know straight away because

you will get an alert notification

linked to your mydlink app

why you will choose a DCS-8000LH?

very convenient for use in the day and night

capture video up to 16 feet of complete darkness

also one of the best choice ever is

it is super duper compact!

Bye till next time

For more infomation >> Unbox the most mini & compact D-Link IP Camera - DCS-8000LH - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

走り屋も納得のMINIクーパー「S」改良新型、DCTも選択可能に!? - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> 走り屋も納得のMINIクーパー「S」改良新型、DCTも選択可能に!? - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Learning C# with mini project - 03 - Views, Console, Object Initialization - Duration: 14:55.

For more infomation >> Learning C# with mini project - 03 - Views, Console, Object Initialization - Duration: 14:55.

-------------------------------------------

Mountain Raise 0.8t Mini Excavator Mini digger with Prices - Duration: 0:10.

Mountain Raise Mini Excavator -0.8t

For more infomation >> Mountain Raise 0.8t Mini Excavator Mini digger with Prices - Duration: 0:10.

-------------------------------------------

Fergie, 42, DROPS JAWS in eye-wateringly short mini dress - Duration: 2:34.

Fergie, 42, DROPS JAWS in eye-wateringly short mini dress

Save It Till Mornings Fergie looked sensational as she hit the carpet for the annual Miss Universe pageant, this year being held at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.

Fergie wore a striped silver dress that barely grazed her groin, showing off her never-ending pins.

The sequin number sparkled triumphantly as she posed up a storm for photographers.

The figure-flattering number featured daring shoulder pads that helped add some drama to the carpet.

The Outspoken by Fergie creator paired the look with black lace-up skyscraper heels an an assortment of blingy rings.

The blonde bombshell styled her newly-icier locks into soft waves that cascaded down to her shoulders.

Fergie kept her makeup understated as she opted for a muted pink hue on her lips and a soft bronze on her peepers.

Fergie recently split from hubby actor, Josh Duhamel, 45.

The pair share a son, Axl, four.

Speaking on The Wendy Williams Show, Fergie opened up about the separation.

I love Josh, hes the father of my child, we forever have that project together and were doing the best we can. Fergie also revealed that the family waited a few months before going public with the news of their split.

We wanted to be really be sure, and just find our footing, and get all the crazy hurt stuff out privately before the whole barrage of media..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét