Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 26 2017

Good morning

I'm here with Casey who looks very la right now, but we're going to Palm Springs. I'm here with a young Adrian

Off in the back there, and we are about to head out

I just thought I'd do a little week in my life video for this week's video. Here's my travel outfit

I've done a number on these leggings. I don't know if you can tell. I don't know how I seem to stay in these

Doing nothing but sitting inside

You want me to carry something Roadtrip has in the car

We are there are what should have been a two-hour drive turn into a three and a half four hour drive. It's beautiful

I really don't mind anytime. I have a long drive in California. It doesn't bother me because everything's beautiful so

Made it this is outside of the house. We are staying in a home away

Rental property look at backyard up

Look we have the mountains in the pool oh

My gosh it just keeps getting

This is good. I'm like jumping up and down. I'm so happy we're gonna hot tub it

Fresh girls weekend Casey's like there's more. She already took a lap. Oh my gosh

Even just I appreciate the detail in this side wall right

That's how much oh, my it keeps going. There's a fire pit

Yeah, let's just burn the property down. That's a good idea. Oh my goodness

There's legitimate mini-golf, are you kidding me? They're ready for the three of us y'all

We got some of the lights I'm actually so happy I see the inside myself out here

So this house on home way is called the lemon twist and now we got lemon heads

This is so cute. It's a Palm Springs bucket list so if you come here

And you don't know what to do as in we didn't research here you go penny

Even says tag us cuz this is the name of the property yeah

What?

You guys already saw we saw the outside then Michelle came by

Checked us in showed us everything and there was like a probably five minute delay if that maybe three minutes

where

They couldn't get the lock box open to get in the house so Michelle was like we have to make it up to you

So she scheduled us all an hour massage by our pool on Sunday morning

Which is like the least necessary thing I've ever heard of but also the nicest thing. She's like got turning around was like whatever

Yeah, I just I don't even know when I feel I feel relaxed. I feel like I'm moving in I'm changing those locks

I feel like I got a real big TV right in a full house

Where it which you will also see tomorrow, but you walk in

Artwork beautiful colorful doors that lead out to the outside

Which you guys already saw me step over here very open kitchen we have going on

Living room right there giant television

Another seating area over here more art everything's yellow has the name lemon twist of this property the kitchen area

very large oh

There's more. Oh okay laundry room

another bathroom

There's another bathroom and another shower over here dining room, which looks like that. Here's the pool again

We meet back at the outside and then back to the bedrooms

All right, and then this property is four bedrooms. So this is number one and they all have televisions

Number two

Number three shooting Adrienne

You know they're here you have mine

which is

V large is the master bathroom mirrors all around

Giant walk-in shower to shower, it's

huge and then

I have a little outdoor access from this room another TV, and then this is their bathroom. Which is bright and pretty

We just went and got some groceries so that we have some snacks for the weekend, and we're gonna go get ready

Let's go eat. What's the next question oh?

We're doing trivia as we get ready to move got music

Playing all right next up or first up for tonight. This is the first thing. I really dug today

You just been chillin we're gonna go get food. I'm wearing a little sweater

dark wash jeans

Foodies and we're just doing some trivia. You know as ladies do every time I get ready all right

Here's our dinner destination. We got a little treat. We ordered our food

And chillin weathers prime I love sweater weather

Just kidding, but this is not this is like in North Carolina people wear shorts in this weather

But in California is like chilly when Adrian gets lost in the house trying to find exit. We just brought some light literature with us

We're trying to do a turn on the hot tub Friday night shenanigans all right. We just got back dinner was so good

That's such a good place is a beautiful angle

I know we're about to go get in the hot tub carry on with this girls weekend

I've been going nonstop inside now if you guys follow my vlog channel

And you know we're traveling all over the place for a good. You know past six months of my life and

So it's good to just be

chillin like feel like Palm Springs is like just such a

Relaxing place to go ignore me we're getting in the pool yay onward without

My hair looks like you know

Laughs I could balance like a nice pizza box. Maybe and I see Adrienne. I don't want to drop it. Okay

Hot tub time completely change into comfy clothes gonna do some chillin, so I just wanted to succeed

Good morning whoa good morning day two from Palm Springs last night

You guys saw me just sat in let me rush a little movie, and then I went to sleep this chairs

also, so spooky

I just thought that it was saying someone was saying hello from within the house, and I panicked for a moment

But all good space is secure

so I just want to tell you guys a little bit about this house and

Home away the company that we are traveling with here if you're unfamiliar with home boy is a website

Where vacation rentals are posted they have more than two million properties in over 190 countries? Why am I sitting like this pause?

I've never been to Palm Springs

I've seen so many people come here and take pictures, and I just in my mind picture it being like this super

relaxing like point little town and

So far that is proven true in the 12 hours that I've been here since only a couple hours from LA should be two hours

Took us four you know Friday traffic not strategic on our heart

But is such a close place to LA so I was out here

I thought it would make for a fun little girl's weekend getaway just to come here and relax

I slept till 10:30 today, which is telling me something cuz that has happened

I'm working a bit like my body's just woken up at 6:00 or 7:00 a.m.. Every day

I've been out here because I'm not on the time zone a little more info about home way then you can rent

Twice the space for a half the price of a hotel room as you can see we have a lot of space

They have plenty of listings for every budget. I really love what homeboy is that is primarily houses that are purely vacation rentals

They're not someone's

Actual home where there's like food in the fridge and clothes in the closet and like you're just kind of like stepping into someone's lived

In space like these houses

For the most part and the one that I'm in is set up as just a vacation or an all moyer rentals are great for

Group travel this house we were counting it last night

Just with like the four bedrooms and the size of the best we could feel like 10 or 12 people in here

And then we were like

We need more friends so if you were traveling with a big group a place like this would be awesome because you can have everyone

together yeah everyone has their own space and

Just get to hang out and like a cool friggin sick backyard like the one here that I walked outside this morning

And I was like is this view real

I'll show you guys in a second

So I'm not home away links below if you guys would like to

Check out the listings wherever you're traveling next and I'll also have this beautiful house listed as well tear this angle

I'm really sorry about that. My camera is busted, so it doesn't say up nicely

Here is the daytime view all right you guys ready that is the view?

I'm sorry what also I packed so like non strategically for this trip, Palm Springs is like

I mean clearly colorful bright summery fun, and I packed a lot of black

I didn't really pack dresses. You're really packed short

Here's nowhere in a breakfast with my lacking wardrobe off to breakfast off to breakfast. That's more like lunch

The view

So we're waiting for a table the place next door and we stepped over here cuz I have a coffee little cart got coffee

case and I have flopped down and

This place is so cute coffee is waking me up. How pretty is this background to lighting great ole brew great

I just aspirin and they gave me this like giant thing that entire like that cup

Only is this much of the cold group, so I'm Steph the rest my life can drain all the story

I'll be like trembling and like lying on top we have a little bit of a wait for our table, okay

See is getting an install then we're gonna go eat, and I'm so excited this morning

I felt like mentally not here because I just have my food yet

And you know it's one o'clock what that's cute Casey Casey you have done. It good. She's great at what she does good

We're now at she Keith

I think we should get the bacon fly and they're all like try a little piece of all of them pumpkin spice bacon and

negative feelings towards you our your value a

Cheers in our long cups here we have it, which one all right so that one's the pumpkin spice

The pumpkin spice really got lost somewhere in the

Naples good mama no avail to the apple cider cinnamon

He blind tested me you could feed me the same one who could

And that's what this would taste like that breakfast quesadilla this looks amazing

We just contemplated standing in the middle of that crosswalk on this busy road to take photo operation turn on fire pit

Nope there. We go. It's on okay. Okay. The fire is up and running

So Joe okay the making of a clip over there in the background or something

Goodbye for when you're walking out, but when you're walking in it says hello the movies in are magic yeah

Ladies in brown look at what this looks like it's all white dinner dinner dinner. We have a blueberry mojito

Favorite drink of choice and never had a blueberry wine a plus, and I got lobster mac and cheese. What'd you get Adrian?

A cold, and we just get to stare at this man while we eat

Okay, you're like pretty much trying to of whatever any okay

We're watching

Adrienne is showing us an old video called

Adrienne's rap that she would like to point out

Was two years ago

Horrible we gotta turn this

Morning blah Adrienne, okay

Just breakfast

Just it's Sunday morning this morning. We also have our massages that

Acme set up for us that are gonna be happening poolside without my Palm Springs john-boy, ooh

It's a PJ table. Did I sleep in it now am I taking pictures in it?

absolutely KC's currently and her massage, and we're just chilling in the shade I

Want to slam it I don't get wet before

For massage awesome whispering because they're like right through this door it also find you a friend who?

Takes cool pics in a dress and lets you take the sexy picture that massage

Heavenly some type of way I feel right now. I got up and I was like everything soft

Everything's relaxed, and she was like you spend a lot of time on the computer, and I was like no

Yeah, yes too much time. Okay. It's like one two it's like two three

I don't know getting on up there in the afternoon or about to go

Get some food was our ride to drive us home. I'm just getting a wish wow. That's like low. Where is that going?

Where is that actually going just a man on a Segway?

Just Palm Springs

Chicken ranch calling our name not the entrance we're at chicken ranch

Eating some chicken ranch it's a cloudy day here. Which is fine because we're leaving by

House-sat to leave ya wanna come out and film a book outro clip we are now heading back Sunday evening

It's kind of a cloudy day. It looks like it might rain in the desert

Just close out just wanna say that you get home away from yourself with this awesome house

This vlog I don't know how interesting it's been, but it's been a very like restful relaxing

Girl's weekend, which is what I need it. I know they needed yeah

I'm gonna miss this view I didn't even expect such a good view here

And these yellow walls that made for a great Instagram picture that you guys. I'll see you soon, so thank you for watching

I hope you guys enjoyed this again

I will have home way links below if you'd like to check out their Palm Springs properties or other

Destinations as well, and this house will also be listed there again

So thank you all for watching, and I will see you next Saturday 5 friends JK. You can write all because

Off we go whoa what's up? Oh, my gosh, Casey. What was that?

just when you think you leave the lemon twist the lemon twist comes with the

Sneaky girl how much you rate? How would you rate girls weekend?

For more infomation >> WEEKEND IN MY LIFE: Palm Springs, CA! - Duration: 15:39.

-------------------------------------------

Puppy Dog Pals Cute Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 191 - Amber Morgan - Duration: 18:13.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE Video! Thank You Very Much!

The farm is just a bitch oh

If you guys think this is fun wait until you see the rest of the patch

Oh, that's right bow to the wow. That's a whole lot of pumpkin. Let's go

For most Reggie's now for miles shadow let's make it a good smile

Amazing

Think I need some Rollie power you don't ask me twice

I'm pretty proud of him I added a few spooky touches to farmer Dale scarecrow here

I'm Charlie not spooky at all. How would it do hmm well?

Okay, no I call it totally Halloween silly why do you want a scary scarecrow anyway as the?

Official pumpkin patch you should call them silly

Charlie

Let's go you have your caller with you in the pumpkin patch. Do you see it anywhere?

You love that color, I know hey, maybe since you were racing all around the pumpkin patch you lost it there

It's pretty cool, huh yeah, but it says a little darker here than I thought it would be

It's ok Jesse oh this way

Who knew a pumpkin patch would have so many spoopy dick

Yep those are just a barrel of laughs

You know what how about you go look in there, and I go look somewhere less mazie and more

well-lit

No collar, but hey we found a winsome use this time hi Paul

Thanks, Rollie

Wait Rollie we didn't find out where the maze early we rollin powered our way out

I'm pretty sure we made our way out of the maze somewhere around here

Hey there fellas hey Charlie. He needs us

Get back you spooky monster wait a minute hissy the spooky monster. That's one of the silly scarecrows and

This is mine that explains why I've suddenly found a really cool collar on the ground by the maze after you left, sorry

I didn't realize it was yours

You're right this scarecrow is silly well, then as the official unofficial CRO of this pumpkin patch

I've decided it's now my duty to up the silly factor. Oh

No, this is too much be patient guys we look great

I'm gonna put them outside for people to see

What are you singing about

Those floaters like doing that collars were great next time we're at the beach

Can't wait to tell you all about it when I get back where it's a little more quiet

What am I supposed to be listening to some more singing back to me

And then thing is that really peaceful

Which I liked the singer Shemin kind of said?

Do we go find out what they're sure sad about so we can help them go on that's not so full of dog singing

I'm a robot a

robot song

What did you hear that singing coming from it was hard to tell I guess for me to look around toy figure that out

Well here's a kiss in front of an audience, I'm never gonna pass that up

Okay, Roley why should we look next?

I don't know

I haven't heard that singer singing for pretty long times out here looking out bingo and Roley

Leave us alone cupcake on a mission to find whoever it is my brother heard singing

Have you been singing to me, yeah, I was the one singing

Whales right

After I swam and swam and looked around for my family, but I

Couldn't find that so we're gonna have to figure out how to get you from here to there

And if we're gonna help, you well get anywhere you should probably swim like a while while we're doing it

Would you learning what what are you two doggies doing going splashy splashy splashy like a whale?

Rolly and bingo you to be the motors, and I'll be the captain

Let's try to make this voyage a little less spinny oh

Wow I

Didn't come in this way

And I don't know how I'm gonna get out this way either

Because I haven't learned how to jump out of the water yet. That was something my mom was gonna teach me on this trip

Okay, let's make this happen. I know it's a little scary trying something I

Can get you up there quick

Like you flew but without any wings look get you

Well to the Wow how didn't you where the big ocean is?

Think okay, you admire that for sure I

Like seeing those two being so happy yeah watching whales is fun, and here's a picture

I took them two whales jumping out of the water

You know next time I go whale watching I should take you guys with me

Oh

There's the sign I've been looking for

Now that is one fine-looking broccoli

Hi there puppies hey little piggy we're waiting for Bob he's buying vegetables

Well, do you want to come see the most awesomest place here?

- food, but I don't really wear a puppy out

That's why after we pigs get all muddy, oh, well it sure looks like you had fun exploring the farm. You little rock monsters

I can hardly tell which one of you is which I?

Know hissy these two are a mess

And then you go oh I

Guess I should go first. I Roley can keep pretending to be a pig

Okay

Yeah, you might want to leave them in there extra long since he was extra piggy when he went in

I never said I was my name snapped

No Bob must have brought that piglet home by mistake. I found this one sleeping near a tree

Yeah, I'm sure he's as hungry as all of you yummy. Yummy yummy. I get to fill my Tommy

We're gonna curl up like we always do and go back to sleep wait where's bingo

I can't go to sleep without my brother a dog who's starting to wonder?

Where his brother the dog is that's so silly how you play pretend?

You and I are going on a mission

Except nothing looks familiar

Thanks for lunch piggies, but it's time for me to go

That was a nice place to visit, but I don't want to live there without bingo. What's she doing out of the Pigpen little piggy?

Goodness

You're not a little piggy at all

You're a puppy you must love your brother a lot. I do and now I need to figure out where to find him

That farm has got to be close by which means my brother is - Roli

I knew you'd come find me. I just knew it when we were part

Together

Let's make sure we're never separated then we have to figure out whether for you LaVon is it's right there

Together

Wait art did not make you dry doggies

It looks like you two are in the mood for a fetch filled day

But I've got something better than a drippy old stick he fended it just for you

I've already started over on several versions of this invention because they weren't working right. I hope this is the one that finally works

Somebody needs to bring it back

That stick went somewhere, but you can't get it there it goes again now watch it come right back

See you later doggy, dude

Too bad about that stick it seemed real nice fur stick I wonder why I didn't come back

Rowley Bob said he needed to start over with a new version of his invention so maybe we should help one by getting rid of

this one for

We're trying to get rid of you

Bob says we're always leaving our toys here, so this is the perfect place to get rid of the stick

That's perfect place to get rid of what we must alone cupcake oh

This is a weird game that stick likes to play keeps wanting to come back to us because that's what Bob made it to do

See you later stick I mean we don't want to see you later stick yeah you think

It just keeps wanting to play with us two more okay, if that stick is gonna keep coming at us

That stick won't be able to find us if we hide in there

One dipstick just will boring any boring boring boring in here, and then we'll have to run away again

What's that sound

Did you just please stop trying to come back to us sticky situation

Me neither, but at least we did what Bob wanted us to do?

Yeah, we want to get rid of something we get it Garden widows

Listen are you two having a doggy?

For more infomation >> Puppy Dog Pals Cute Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 191 - Amber Morgan - Duration: 18:13.

-------------------------------------------

Piers Morgan rips into Olly Murs over Oxford Circus tweets: 'Nothing happened' - Duration: 4:01.

Piers Morgan rips into Olly Murs over Oxford Circus tweets: 'Nothing happened'

The Good Morning Britain host caused fury after he tweeted about the chaos at Oxford Circus.

Armed police were called to an incident at Londons Oxford Circus station following reports of gunshots being heard.

Scotland Yard confirmed the incident was not being treated as terror-related and Oxford Circus and Bond Street tube stations have now been reopened.

Piers, 52, headed to Twitter following the reports and accused people of making a fuss over the whole fiasco.

He tweeted: BREAKING NEWS: I suggest everyone calms down re Oxford Circus incident.

Looks like a lot of fuss about nothing..

"Looks like a lot of fuss about nothing" Piers Morgan Suffice to say Piers followers were fuming at his statement.

Easy enough to say after the event.

When youre caught up in it, its completely different, one follower snapped.

Spare a thought for the people that were there.

Didn't seem like nothing, another added.

And a third quipped: Youd have probably just stayed underground defying the police wouldn't you? Oh sorry, you're far too grand to take public transport..

But Piers wasnt done angering the masses and followed up his initial tweet by lashing out at X Factors Olly Murs, who was caught up in the ruckus.

Stop tweeting mate @ollyofficial.

Nothing happened, he quipped.

Again, Piers followers werent too please hed come after the Troublemaker singer.

Hundreds of people were evacuated from Oxford Circus tube station, London, in a stampede following reports of a gunman at the busy station.

Olly, 33, was in the back office of department store Selfridges at the time and urged his Twitter followers to get out of the building.

One woman is confirmed to have sustained minor injuries during the chaos as she left Oxford Circus tube station during the chaos.

Selfridges have since tweeted to say: Selfridges London was evacuated today as a precautionary measure.

We have been working with Met Police and can confirm that there were no reported incidents in store.

Oxford Circus and Bond Street tube stations are now back open..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét