Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 26 2017

Incredible Smart Catalina Tiny House by Tiny Innovations

For more infomation >> Incredible Smart Catalina Tiny House by Tiny Innovations - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

How to set and achieve SMART goals? - Duration: 4:20.

we all have dreams that may seem unrealistic how many of us take any

action to make our dreams come true who has not dream of being in shape being

financially free what are you doing to fulfill your dreams are you creating the

future you want when you set a goal you're taking control of your life

having goals challenge you. You ultimately develop new skills and

knowledge to attain your goals in this video you will learn how to set a SMART

goal SMART goal is specific measurable attainable relevant and time-bound

instead of having a goal to be in shape you need to be more specific in your

goal such as to join a gym and workout three days a week

similarly if you want to be financially free what does this mean? how much do you

need to be financially free? studies have demonstrated you have a greater chance

of accomplishing a specific goal than a general goal be as specific as you can

it is key you have an objective way of measuring progress towards the

attainment of your goal ask yourself how will I know I have achieved my goal

if you want to get in shape you need a scale to measure how much weight you

lose you got to work out how much weight you have to lose per week if you want to

be financially free you need to calculate your expenses and work out the

monthly income that will be sufficient to maintain the lifestyle you want

measuring your progress allows you to stay on track to reach your target shoot

for the moon if you miss you'll still be in the Stars when President John F

Kennedy announced America would put a person safety on the moon before the

end of the decade many thought this was impossible to people's amazement

Kennedy's ambitious goal was achieved on July 20 1969 when Neil Armstrong stepped

onto the moon's surface you may think your goals seem far away and out of

reach your inner voice may be telling you your dream is not possible the pitfall

for many of us fall into is to limit ourselves think about this

everything is impossible before it becomes possible a powerful way to

attain your goal is to make your goal so real to you that your narrative

changes to I am already financially free when you set goals that are most

important to you you activate your creative self you become resourceful and

begin to figure out ways to achieve your goals you see opportunities you did not

previously pay attention to when you focus on what is in your control you

bring yourself closer to achieve your goals your goals need to be relevant to

you ask yourself do you really want it if so why the motive to your goal is a

drive that will help you to accomplish it why do you want to be rich why do you

want to be financially free why do you want to get in shape if the motive to

accomplish a goal is aligned to your core values no matter what the obstacles

are you will break through them you need to set a timeframe for your goals

without a deadline you're unlikely to achieve anything a time bound goal

gives a sense of urgency which makes you hundred percent committed towards the

achievement of your goal when you are committed your unconscious mind is also

at work to make your goal come true one bonus inside is to revisit your goals

frequently goal setting is a dynamic process I can bet you things you did not

account for will present you have to be prepared to readjust your plans

a simple yet powerful tool you can use to revisit your goals is a plan do study

act cycle

many organizations uses framework to effectively lead their project thank you

for watching I hope you enjoyed this video if you learned something from this

video hit the like button as an encouragement for me to make more videos

you know everyone who may benefit from this video please share it feel free to

leave a comment and be sure to subscribe

For more infomation >> How to set and achieve SMART goals? - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Phone Unite 2 Micromax Part 1 How to Root Your Unite 2 Lollipop within a single click - Duration: 1:38.

Hi Youtube

I am Aryan From Cybergeek Youtube channel

The topic of the Discussion is How to Fix Invalid IMEI and NVram problem in Unite 2 micromax

so the Whole topic will be covered in 3 videos ,

In part 1 i will tell you how to root your android phone in a single click

In part 2 we will see how to fix invalid IMEI

In Part 3 we will fix Nvram Warning error

lets see how you can root unite 2 in a single click

first of all You have to install a application called Kingoroot

Make sure YOu have turned on your internet Connection /WIFI

Click on Open

Now tap on One Click Root

We have successfully rooted our device if You find the video usefull . You can subcribe the channel and give a thumbs up to this video

IN the next Part will be fixing invalid IMEI

Thanks For Watching

For more infomation >> Smart Phone Unite 2 Micromax Part 1 How to Root Your Unite 2 Lollipop within a single click - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

How to connect an electrical outlet? WiFi Smart Home [Eura-Tech] - Duration: 15:41.

For more infomation >> How to connect an electrical outlet? WiFi Smart Home [Eura-Tech] - Duration: 15:41.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Valleys - XHub (Casablanca) - Duration: 4:37.

My greatest pride is my appointment as Java Champion in 2016.

Just to give you an idea, there are only 150 champions around the world.

It was really a great pride for me, and for Morocco. I'm the first in Morocco and the second in Africa.

We need developers, we need coders.

The future, the new literature of the digital era, it's the code.

That's how we thought about creating a company to educate the market

And that's how we started xHub.

We are a consulting firm where the developers are the kings of the company.

Not the directors; not the project managers.

We are oriented on a US model, with the best tools possible,

and focus on research and development.

We work a lot on R & D and on the latest technologies.

The second axis, like every self-respecting consulting firm,

is what we call IO: "Input / Output", which is our DNA. It's all about sharing knowledge.

So we organize a lot of technological meetups,

as well on Java technologies, Cloud, Big Data or the latest technologies.

We also organize public events, like the Devox Morocco.

It is the biggest event for developers: it is present on 6 countries.

We are pleased to be the only ones who organize it in the EMEA region.

At the same time, we position ourselves as a technological accelerator for startups.

That's why we are installed in the Casablanca's Technopark as a member of the ecosystem.

We are the only actor to have filled this technological component.

For instance we can bring Google experts ; we can mobilize any specialist on any IT issue.

We organize events to share our expertise because it is a duty for us to contribute to the development of the community.

And one of our goals is to change and improve the image of the Moroccan and African coder,

and to involve him in the ecosystem development.

Today, we can create a start-up into two or three days in Morocco.

There are things to help entrepreneurs recruit, etc.

But the ecosystem is not mature enough yet.

I'm against the people who say that Morocco's biggest problem is to find funding.

If you talk to an investor, he will say that the biggest problem

is to find sustainable startups, which make innovation.

I had a vocation. I had a goal.

And it is still relevant for the country, even though I created the startup.

I'm thinking about setting up a school of code.

I was confronted with this paradox of being developer and coder. It is different from being an engineer.

People think it's a technician job, but it's not true.

Programming, it is one thing, coding and developing it's another thing.

We are striving to change the developer's image.

It's not the coder with his glasses who doesn't even know how to communicate.

No, he is someone who knows how to be a good communicator,

someone who is an entrepreneur at heart, someone who designs systems.

In comparison with the building of a house, people generally see the developer as the mason.

For us, he is definitely the architect.

For more infomation >> Smart Valleys - XHub (Casablanca) - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

TP Link HS200 smart switch installation and review - Duration: 6:40.

Alright so today we are taking a look at the HS200 Smart WiFi light switch from tp link.

Works with Amazon Alexa and comes with a 2 year warranty.

These switches are very handy if you don't want to use a WiFi bulb and works with the

tp link kasa app.

Allowing for remote access, scheduling, and away modes.

On the back.

you see more descriptions regarding the remote access, scheduling, and away mode options.

And on this side we have instructions on how to get the kasa app for your phone.

You can get that from the app store or the Google play store.

Alright opening this up let's see what we have inside.

Ok you have your product happiness card, quick setup guide, a foam protector.

Here is the front of the tp link hs200 smart switch.

It comes with a nice little protecting film to keep scratches off.

On the back here you can see that it includes its own cover plate.

You also have your ground, neutral, and hot wires.

This switch does require a neutral.

And we also have 4 wire nuts.

Now it's time to go ahead and get this setup.

Ok so in my front entranceway I have 4 lights that are on a manual switch right now.

I'm going to replace this manual switch that controls my outdoor lighting with the tplink

hs200 switch so that I can put it on a schedule for when I am not home.

I will be reusing the existing gang plate and just slip it inside this particular slot.

So the first step is to remove all the outer screws.

Now that we have the faceplate removed we can remove the screws holding the switch in

place.

Alright now very carefully since I've not shut off power to this switch I'm going to

pull this out without touching the contacts on the sides to see what I have to deal with.

Now that I have the wires for the switch exposed I'm going to turn off power to this switch

from the breaker so I don't electrocute myself.

Ok, I've turned off power to this switch from my main breaker panel and now I will remove

it from the wall.

Ok and this outlet was using a stab in connector so I am going to have to cut that out.

So now the old outlet is free.

Ok so I am going to start by connecting the neutral wires in the back.

Next, we'll do the ground.

Load wires.

And now we are going to connect the common lives together.

Alright so off camera I decided the wire jumble was a bit much so I cleaned it up a little

bit and I didn't have to use red connectors on the wires.

I turned the breaker back on and the HS200 switch is now in seeking mode which is why

I am showing an amber and green light which is a good sign.

There should be a wifi network for the tplink switch I can connect to.

Now once you've joined the tp link hs200's wifi network you can change tasks back over

to the kasa app and from there you can go ahead and select an icon and nickname.

Fast forwarding a bit looking at my app I've already given the switch the name Front Lights

and if you click on it it has an indication as to whether or not its currently on.

It is indicating right now it is off due to the gray light and it tells you the total

run time and other useful information.

You can come in here and it will tell you the run time for both today, past 7 days,

and the past 30 days as well as the daily average for each.

Now one of my favorite features that the kasa app provides is the ability to schedule.

If we go in there you can see that I've setup multiple schedules for both on and off times.

Now the reason for the multiple off times is that you can also schedule for multiple

days.

You can see if we go in it let's you scroll through the different times, whether or not

it is an on or off time, and it let's you set the repeating modes however you want.

And again these are the ones I have setup.

Also you can see the away modes.

You also have timer features included.

Turning the lights on and off is as simple as pushing on the icon and it works just that

fast.

Alright, now that the tplink hs200 wifi switch is wired up inside the house we can take our

kasa app outside the house and push on the manual on button and the light goes right

on.

And if we push it again it goes right off.

It is that fast and that easy to setup.

So I hope you've enjoyed my review of the hs200 switch.

Please remember that everyone's home wiring is different so please consult an electrician

if you have any questions.

This is just how I set it up in my house.

This is now the fourth switch I own from them and it's been working great throughout my

entire house.

And if you found this tplink review useful please consider subscribing to my channel

and leaving a comment below.

I appreciate it thank you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét