Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 25 2017

Hello guys! It's early morning I am pretty tired, I'm going to work..

It will be hard day for me and I'm not sure how I will manage it but I want to say hello

to you before I go work on Saturday. See you guys afternoon!

I need to discuss this old citroen car. Look at the tires they are pretty pretty used :D

You see they are pretty grinded. And I can smell the petrol I am sure that is somewhere leaking.

Look at it, it's pretty old car. Nice old look.

And what I am wondering this car, inside I am not sure if you can see it. You see GPS navigation.

Unbelievable I'm wondering from what is the guy powering this GPS.

Old old old car.

Welcome guys! Welcome by watching vlog number #6

And today I wanna talk about my car because again seems I have some issues.

A few days back I realized that my cooling liquid is on a minimum level.

I putted there 0,5L (normal water)

And after two days it's again less than maximum. I think it's leaking or it's

consuming it. And today I after work I checked the level of oil and I'm also

quite running out of oil. I'm on a minimum and I need to refill it and..

I had to check it back in few kilometers what's the problem because I'm not pretty

sure if I will manage away back.

Camera is running?

Ok.

I decided before a couple days to work on Saturdays it was hard decision.

But now after week I'm working six days and one day off...

I think one day it's not enough.

Guys and and now I have had me four Saturdays I am not sure if I will manage it.

But the work it's reasonable I like it.

Now they moved the time, changing time

And morning it's dark and afternoon when I go from work is like this:

It's almost dark and it's no no way how to film some vlogs.

The only opportunity how to make some vlogs is Sunday it looks like.

Always it is hard for me when they change the time.

The petrol over here is pretty expensive.

And I pay for a one liter it's 1,4€ or 1,5€

It's expensive here I'm thinking when I come back to sell my car and I get new one.

Of course diesel because I can not imagine for this long distances it's not good.

Guys I think my car isn't the end of life.

Because before I went hereto Nederlands I checked oil, all liquids, fluids I've checked the car battery...

Everything was okay and I had the problem when I arrived with the exhaust pipe.

As you saw in previous video and now I think there is some problem with

consuming oil I'm not sure what's the problem but it seems it seems to me like

some issue with engine. But I don't say surrender I am here the engine is still running.

You can hear it I like the nature it's

pretty Autumn here. You can see the fields they are pretty muddy and in the

distance you can see. Yeah is still water there..

I recommend them I recommend they should suck out the water.

Guys I think that's for today all I'm sitting in my

car and I am gonna go home to get some shower and some food because I am pretty hungry.

You see I am in working suit. I have to go home and I think it's too dark

For continue with recording this vlog that means:

Thanks for watching and see you guys in next video. Bye! :)

Yeah I am hungry now, exactly

like a wolf :D

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét