Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 22 2019

Hey everyone, welcome back to TECHfeed.

The number of data breaches decreased last year, but is that really cause for celebration?

and get ready for cryptocurrency to enter the enterprise… all that and more on today's

episode of tech feed.

stick around.

okay, so i know i'm always going on about the latest data breach or hack, but we actually

have some slightly positive news in terms of data security.

a report by risk based security revealed that the number of publicly known data breaches

decreased last year in comparison to 2017.

the amount of exposed records also decreased by a third.

that's definitely an improvement, but we should note that the report says that 2018

was still the second most active year for publicly disclosed breaches.

that's second place to 2017, which was an especially bad year.

and this data only accounts for publicly disclosed breaches, not data breaches that were only

revealed to regulators.

so it might be best to take this somewhat optimistic news with a grain of salt. and

hey, if there's a publicly disclosed data breach in 2019, we'll be talking about it

here on tech talk.

j.p. morgan chase could be the first major bank to launch a cryptocurrency.

the new cryptocoin will be called jpm coin and will be backed by u.s. dollars.

one jpm coin will be worth one dollar.

this move could mean a practical use for blockchain and distributed ledger technology for enterprises.

it's important to note that this cryptocurrency is actually pretty different than something

like bitcoin--for one, its value stays consistent.

one jpm coin will always equal one dollar, while bitcoin's value fluctuates with supply

and demand.

and, jpm coin will only be available to the bank's large institutional clients, meaning

everyday people won't have access to it, at least at first.

trials for jpm coin are expected to roll out in the next few months.

in other crypto news… a report published last week by researchers at symantec revealed

several cryptomining apps available in the microsoft app store.

the apps disguised themselves as search engines or web browsers, among other things.

however, once launched, the apps would activate a mining script that mined monero and utilize

most of the devices' cpu cycles.

it's unclear how many people were affected by these apps. in response to this discovery,

microsoft pulled all affected apps from its store.

as we've reported on our channel in the past, apple has had slower than anticipated

iphone sales as of late. and in fairness, it's a trend affecting most smartphone manufacturers.

new reports reveal that apple is focusing on selling subscriptions services to drive

business.

the company already has apple music, and it will roll out news, video and gaming services

in the coming months.

in fact, apple pledges that in 2020, its service business will be double what it was three

years prior.

thanks for watching today's episode of tech feed. if you liked this video, be sure to

give it a thumbs up and subscribe to our channel.

and let me know in the comments if you'd be interested in any of apple's new services…

see you next time.

For more infomation >> Data breaches down, J.P. Morgan to launch cryptocurrency, Apple pivots to subscriptions | TECH(feed) - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Epic Silver Score - Face Value Morgan Dollars, Peace Dollars and Key Date Quarter! - Duration: 10:22.

Guys... I have to record this video because this is amazing let me tell you

this story and I'll flip the camera around and show you the B of A I'm in front

of but I was going to B of A to deposit my bags of half dollars and I'm in line

and in front of me a lady is carrying a B of A tray... a B of A

tray and I'm looking at the tray and she's got dollar coins half dollars

quarters dimes and she's sitting... AND pennies and I noticed I see silver edges

everywhere and so I just happened to ask her - I'm like what are you doing with

that tray she goes oh they don't take coins loose anymore I had to put them in

this tray so I had to get back in line and the deposit him and I said why why

are you depositing those coins and she said my grandfather's coins left me a

box of coins and I just wanted to get rid of him and I'm like do you mind I'm

a coin collector do you mind if I buy them from you she goes sure so he pulled

off to the side I bought everything at face value because she was gonna deposit

it into the bank anyway so I bought quarters for 25 cents I bought half

dollars for 50 cents and I bought dollar coins for a dollar let me flip the

camera around and show you what I got so literally I'm still in front of the B

of A I just deposited my bags of coins

and look at this so as I'm buying the coins there's clad ones in here too - I

didn't care I was like I'll buy all the dollar coins I'll buy all the quarters

bought the halves and then she goes do you collect foreign coins and I go why

she goes well Bank of America won't take my foreign coins so I just said I'll buy

them I haven't even looked through any of this stuff yet other than grabbing it in

my hand throwing it in my pocket pulling it back out I figured we'd look together

this is ridiculous there's a peace dollar right there - so

I'm not gonna spend a lot of time on the foreign it looks like we might have a

lot of just modern foreign here maybe a silver in here somewhere I'll check it

in a minute oh my goodness look at this peace dollar a 1922 peace dollar

beautiful we've got an Ike it's clad 1971 we I see another peace dollar right

there a 1971 clad a second peace dollar

1922 we'll get to the quarters here in a second a 1972 Ike that's also clad

another peace dog holy cow we got Morgan dollars

a 1922 peace dollar an 1898 beautiful Morgan dollar it's got some odd toning

to it off the weight when I get home but that is beautiful a 1921 Morgan dollar

is there a MIT mark

I don't think there's a men work on it but that is another Morgan dollar a 1971

clad Ike so we've got four clad Ike's three-piece dollars - Morgan Dollars

we've got a Walking Liberty half dollar I did see this one that's why I bought

it 1937 Philadelphia and let's take a look at these quarters a 36 Denver

the 65 whoops

a 1932

a 1932 s why is that ringing a bell 32 s I can't remember if this is a if it's a

32d or 32 s and it's a key date off to look that up here in a second the 1932 s

quarter is the key date quarter only four hundred eight thousand minted from

San Francisco unbelievable a 1934 that's warm pretty good a lot of early a

Standing Liberty 1925 I believe sorry for the shaky camera a 1934 Philadelphia

a 1937 Philly a 1936 Philly

we got a Bicentennial Denver off to check that for the DD oh and a 1940

Philadelphia and then like I said we do have some Canadians here and we got an

older dime no 74 so it's not silver I don't know if we have any silver in the

in the foreign what's the what's this one right here one shilling 1963 I'm not

familiar with so Wow so $12 and some foreign unbelievable unbelievable so I'm

just it's sometimes it's just your lucky day I literally was just depositing my

coins and we we scored this I mean I tried to

tell her that I'm a coin collector and some of these coins they're worth a

little bit more than what she's a cash a minute that was the first thing I was

trying to tell her and she was like it doesn't matter I just want to get him in

the bank and I was like what McCoy collect I'd rather buy it from you if

you prefer for selling to me I'll just buy him that way at least

he'll go to my collection she says no problem no problem she had a bunch of

pennies and I just wasn't gonna sit there and go through all of them so I

let him do I let her deposit him and now I'm sitting here kicking myself because

I literally saw the Ike dollars and I thought they were a stack of Ike's and

when I saw the side I saw clad and silver so I thought I was going to score

honestly some silver Ike's and I saw the quarters and I knew they're a lot of

more silver and I saw the half dollars so I knew I was getting silver but I

also thought I was just gonna be getting some Ike dollars at best unbelievable we

literally paid about fifteen dollars for change what a lucky day what a lucky day

anyway I wanted to share this with you guys I know it's kind of an oddball clip

but and sorry about my my wipers still going guys literally I was too excited

to turn them off anyway hope you enjoyed this lucky score of mine get after those

banks ask about they got in their trays you never know what you'll get if you

enjoyed this video please give it a thumbs up and as always everyone happy

hunting and thanks for watching figured we'd end this clip on a closer

look at this 1932 s quarter you know it's probably good condition on the

front on the obverse you could see in god we trust' is worn away pretty well

it's got a good date good liberty it's got a pretty good gash from his forehead

to his ear and I don't know that kind of looks like a metal detecting find like

as if somebody had gained it with a shovel or just could be circulation

damage but with four hundred and eight thousand minted you would think this

didn't spend a lot of time in circulation and the back looks really

good honestly the back is more like f12 it's not quite

fine twelve because you can't see the feathers on the breast of the eagle and

that's what you kind of want to find an F 12 but it's just about there the backs

probably very good eight all day maybe F 12 and the front is probably good could

be stretch it to VGA but I doubt it to any extent at the end of the day 1932

Denver and 1932 San Francisco the two key dates of the George Washington

silver quarters and even in a vg8 it's still a hundred dollar coin that I

paid a quarter for plus didn't have it in my collection that's for sure

just wanted to give you one last close look at this beauty

For more infomation >> Epic Silver Score - Face Value Morgan Dollars, Peace Dollars and Key Date Quarter! - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

Piers Morgan slams Little Mix for 'fat-shaming' him at BRITs: 'Shame on you!' - Duration: 2:04.

The video will start in 8 Cancel Piers Morgan has lashed out at Little Mix after they "laughed" at host Jack Whitehall "fat-shaming" him at the BRITs last night

The Good Morning Britain host, 53, certainly was not happy after seeing the comedian's awkward interview with Jesy Nelson, Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall

After watching the scenes, a furious Piers took to Twitter to lash out at the band

He tweeted: "Shocked & disappointed to see @LittleMix LAUGH as @jackwhitehall fat-shames me on national television

"It's just this kind of public negative body image mockery that the same @LittleMix campaigned against & of which I am now a victim

Shame on you, ladies! #BRITS." Jack awkwardly brought up his on-going row with Little Mix after he accused them of using nudity to sell albums

The 30-year-old presenter said: "Piers Morgan. He didn't like that picture where you stripped off naked which is weird because four chins and voluptuous breasts - it must have been like looking in the mirror

" Turning to Jesy, 27, he said: "What would you say to that dusty wasteman?" In shock, the group giggled and Jade couldn't help rolling her eyes

But Piers still wasn't happy and also hit out at Jack, writing: "And as for chins, at least I've got some, you chinless little weed @jackwhitehall

#BRITS." However Jack didn't seem too phased and liked Piers' tweet. Very few celebs escaped Jack's sharp tongue last night and he went big, ripping it out of anyone and everyone, from a furious-looking Shawn Mendes to a never-did-anything-to-hurt-anyone Ed Sheeran

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét