Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 19 2019

Well we went in

fourth position

in qualifying I've done my part time

I could have gone down to 2:05 but

I should have given more laps down

Spotter: The temperature is 24ºC

Spotter: The track temperature is 26ºC

Spotter: Ok Fernando prepared

Spotter: Come on !!

Spotter: Left

Spotter: still there

Spotter: Clean

Spotter: The car in front is 1.4 seconds

Spotter: Third Position

Spotter: To your left

Spotter: still there

Spotter: still there

Spotter: still there

Spotter: Clean the left

Spotter: Let's not panic Fernando. Keep going

Spotter: To your right. Clean right

Spotter: We will not let him go

Spotter: Fourth position

Spotter: Car right

Spotter: Keep your line

Spotter: Clean right. fifth

Spotter: Unlucky Fernando. Do not let him go

Spotter: Yellow flag

Spotter: Fourth position

Spotter: The car behind approaching. This in 0.9 seconds

Spotter: Ok Fernando car do not let that distract you

Spotter: On your left

Spotter: Clean the left

Spotter: Unlucky friend

This was the first that had gone so far as bullets fast

Spotter: Fifth position

Spotter: The car in front is marching. This 1.3 seconds

These two cars will be bumping into each other

These cars ahead are holding me

And the car comes from behind to catch me

I knew that one of them out of court

Spotter: Fernando Ok stay, fourth place

Spotter: You are sneaking the car behind these 2.4 seconds

Spotter: Third Position

Spotter: The car behind is 2.5 seconds

Spotter: You are 10 minutes petrol

Spotter: Van twice I leave track in the same place

I see nothing

Among the glass that is dirty and there is no light on track

Spotter: are you Ok Fernando fuel five minutes five minutes

Spotter: Last lap this seems a podium

I took seven seconds behind the car

I do not know what happened to him

Well guys 😁

third position

Spotter: Well done Fernando's podium

That third kindest

And look I've left forward almost to fifth

because they came cars

you could tell those who were faster than me, of course

I lifted the stickers

I think I've done a very clever job

very smart, let me pass

finish the race and

let them leave themselves

than good 😉

Radio (Yo) Well done guys, good race, good race

Joao

the pilot and just disconnecting

It has come in fourth place

It is the first overtook me

and he overtook me at breakneck speed

breakneck

I have seen when trying to pass that way I said, huy mother

This is faster than me or will stop at my car

and I preferred to leave forward

After the first pilot

which has emerged in the early laps

and I let him overtake

and then another driver who can not remember who it was, that the same

In these curves I braked a little earlier

to let forward

Well guys because very happy with the race

very happy with this third position

here in Suzuka

where you have to

hold and good

I have kept the five who were in my time

happy boys 😉

let's see the result

Well I left the room, I finished third

We have recovered a position with someone who has gone

Cameron has come third and have exchanged positions

fijaos

Ralf Hauser

Thus clear as we advance ahead of us

If you have gone in eighth position tenth

my mother

and the driver who has come in first place do not see

here is Vaclau

because the pilot has gone, I have not seen the blow

Now we see repeated. Nothing happy kids

we will get some good points

let's see the replay

Well I came out pretty well

the pilot who started from pole position went wrong

It has been very standing

This green car tried to keep the parallel

but I thought, well ahead if you can

two curves are right, then tries to advance

so I continued with my pace

All close together in the first round

I was afraid he hit the car behind me

then I saw that the car in front blinking

I thought, you see, it will stop, I will not see

and we are going to collide

from this area we have started to pick up speed

this curve is very fast

we have started off a little behind cars

I think the pilot had any problems behind

because in the middle of the back

I've already won away

Now we see the repetition

Very nervous riders, I think because they have not

train too much because in the first round

the rough are still very very cold

from the inclusion of the last patch

and the car skids much

As you can see, the first three cars

They carried a pace

Awesome

Then I

the only thing I could do is try to follow its lead

and already, it was all

I will forward rewind

still together

under braking we turned to gather some

then they already escaban

But look I'm not away from them

I think I had good pace

head coaches were fighting

so I think they were going a little slower

is not that he has been back where

already they hit two of the first

here a pilot has gone

and I have not hit the miracle

I returned here has become the third but

in a few laps he has returned

ahh here you came another car overtook me

It has also passed me which has left the eighteen often alien

and I think a Car

I left to overtake three cars

but if we do not let them get ahead

I passed over, they were

very very fast

But hey, I have kept the trail so I could

Here this pilot has gone

ah then was this that has come out that has returned to overtake me

and nothing

I think a good race

and the next pressing me from behind

It is then forward me

I do not think this lap

but in one of the brakes to slow down before I take for me later

no, not this passes me on the straight

I brake early so I pass cleanly

I was misplaced and it was going much faster

and next year is now behind the blue that had gone before

I leave forward also because

It came a lot faster than I see?

and I came pressing on these curves where I already was going as fast I could

so I take one

one of the brakes

and I let me later

I could not do was commit more my

because behind the position they came with many cars and worse rhythm I

and I did not make me feel like those kicked out

plus pilots

I think not everyone knows forward

because this is not a place where you can overtake

here in this braking if a site is overtaking

Buff go blow that has given the colleague

go blow 😁

very nice hit 😁

and then two pilots

they were pressing

one has come out and told all in chat

So good, we will end up repeating here

let's put incidents

it will be more entertaining

very happy for guys 😁

Oh Mother

because if they start well

rubbing

much speed at all

This braking is dangerous

another pilot who has made

el fast and furious

these have crashed

I was passing

This has only been off the track

see, my mother

I hope you have put a slow down at this dive bomber

and this pilot? which aims to overtake?

I do not understand anything

Mother of God

Mother of God 😁

I do not understand anything

ahh this is what has brought me no miracle

He has blocked Trakata

This takes the badly damaged car

This skidded much

nothing collided

go

do not keep accelerating

takes the front of the car badly damaged

nothing a kiss

This is a circuit very eh kill

Mother of God 🙈😁

I blow 🙈

It has been very nice that flight 🙈

ahh this is what was then swearing on the radio

and I went, because I think it has touched me

He has doubled the direction

lets go see it

no, it seems, but have lost top speed

I thought then I would again reach

I thought, this reaches me

because the guy was very fast, but good

that happens to go

fighting position absurd

wait for the last lap that you were mid-career

this curve is very good to get away

ahh it has become out

ah is not another car of the same team

taking a complicated curve

and it seems like that's all guys

A photo very nice guys

for nothing

I hope you enjoyed the race

a third position very good

I left the room and I finished third

therefore I'll win some irating and safety rating

I hope you liked it

If so please give me like 👍

and if you are not subscribed to the channel 😘 please subscribe

see you at the next race

a saludo hello hello 👋 👋

👋 goodbye

For more infomation >> iRacing SBS: (No VR) Buena estrategia Suzuka Porsche Pro Qualifying 😎 - Duration: 46:59.

-------------------------------------------

PORSCHE PANAMERA HYBRID - Duration: 4:12.

ENGLISH

For more infomation >> PORSCHE PANAMERA HYBRID - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

The ONE problem with the NEW 2019 Aston Martin Vantage Test Drive & Review vlog - Duration: 21:29.

For more infomation >> The ONE problem with the NEW 2019 Aston Martin Vantage Test Drive & Review vlog - Duration: 21:29.

-------------------------------------------

The 2019 Porsche Macan | Top 5 Things You Need To Know - Duration: 2:14.

Porsche's entry-level SUV, the Macan, was facelifted last year, and it was a comprehensive makeover that improved a lot of things, like the ride comfort and handling, as well as adding a new infotainment system

WhatCar recently drove it, and they have come up with a 'top 5' things to know about it

They start off with the exterior design, which now includes a full-width rear light bar and 3D Porsche lettering, whereas their second point details the new colors and choices

Okay, that's not exactly exciting, and things will remain the same for No.3

This brings the spotlight on the entry-level 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder, which is now slightly less powerful than before

Still, it features a gasoline particulate filter and makes 245 PS (242 hp / 180 kW) and 370 Nm (273 lb-ft) of torque

With the optional Sport Chrono Package, the Macan will hit the 100 km/h (62 mph) mark in 6.5 seconds (6.7 sec without it), so that's pretty much hot hatch territory

For number 4, you'll have to step inside the 2019 Macan and take a look at the dashboard

There's a new infotainment system with a 10.9-inch display, up from the old car's puny 7.2-inch screen

It uses a new software, has very good graphics, is very responsive and easy to use

Finally, number 5 brings the first-gen Audi Q5 into discussion (for obvious reasons, as the two are closely related); but you can find everything out by taking a 6-minute break and checking out the video

For more infomation >> The 2019 Porsche Macan | Top 5 Things You Need To Know - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Porsche 911 3.6 Carrera 4 997 MK2 Automaat,Schuifdak,Clima,Navi 2008 Dealer onderhouden 346pk - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Porsche 911 3.6 Carrera 4 997 MK2 Automaat,Schuifdak,Clima,Navi 2008 Dealer onderhouden 346pk - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

2019 new porsche 911 (992) || Auto Vehicles - Duration: 3:16.

Subscribe For More Videos

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét