Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 21 2019

You know, nothing means more to me than this gang,

the bond we share,

it's the most real thing to me,

I would kill for it, I would happily die for it.

Listen... all of you,

All of you!

Stay strong, stay with me.

We ain't done yet.

Things have changed,

the whole world has changed.

That they don't want folk like us no more.

We're being hunted.

They will not crush us.

We've turned into a bunch of killers, I mean it.

We ain't even got the delusion of being anything but a bunch of killers.

We are just trying to survive, Hosea

One more big score, we got enough money to leave.

I don't know what you're saying Dutch, but It seems like I've heard it all before

I ain't got much to lose, but...

You know, the women and the children,

a-and John a-and his family, I'm afraid I have to insist, I mean we gotta let them go

You have got to keep faith

You've got to

Sons of Dutch, makes us brothers,

and sometimes, brothers make mistakes.

I don't have it in me no more

I just don't care

This, whole thing is pretty much done

we're more ghosts than people.

I miss Hosea, I surely do

I miss every man...

and every woman who fell.

You okay, Arthur?

I'm fine. -You don't look fine.

Yeah, I had some bad news

It's me, I'm sick

Sick? -Yeah, I might die

You got tuberculosis

I'm really sorry for you son, it's a hell of a thing

Oh... I'm so sorry...

Yeah me too, me too...

Only the thing is, since then I've started... seeing things differently.

Maybe it's a sign Arthur,

Try, try to do the good thing

I'm dying sister

Yeah, I got TB.

I got it... beating a man

to death...

for a few bucks.

I've lived a bad life, sister.

We've all lived bad lives Mister Morgan,

be grateful that for the first time, you see your life clearly.

I guess I...

I'm afraid

Listen to me, when the times comes, you've gotta run and don't look back.

This is over.

You know all that ever mattered to me was loyalty?

It was all I knew, it was all I ever believed in.

I think I've pushed all I can.

You're my brother

I know, -I know

I wish things were different...

But it weren't us who changed.

John made it... he's the only one

The rest of us? No.

But I tried... in the end... I did...

For more infomation >> (Red Dead Redemption 2 Tribute) Arthur Morgan: "The Last Goodbye" - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

In the Classroom with Morgan Corp. | Caterpillar Operator Training - Duration: 3:52.

Morgan Corp. is a heavy construction company headquartered in South Carolina,

with operations throughout the Southeast United States.

The award-winning excavation company is collaborating with Caterpillar

to create customized operator training programs

specific to their jobsite needs.

This collaboration is showcasing how skilled operators,

combined with smart technology

are revolutionizing the construction industry.

- Well my relationship with Morgan Corp started with a phone call

and just a basic conversation across the table over lunch

about some of the hurdles they have in regards to manpower and knowledge

and a little bit of where they want to be in the training world to get everybody up to speed

and then also how to train some of the new hires they have.

We as Caterpillar and our dealers utilize the same training materials.

We utilize the same training methodology

so that way when we visit the customers jobsites

all of the training is very consistent across the board.

When it comes to specialized or custom training programs

that's the opportunity where we get to sit down with the customer,

understand their needs a little bit better

and then start working with their appointed trainers

and then get them to an operator certification level

and then they can actually in turn train their internal, you know, partners.

- Every class that we've done here we've always taken something back.

A scraper training, we went through that here recently a while back.

Took a lot of knowledge back to the guys in the field,

made some changes, got us more productive,

efficient at what we were doing.

I was skeptical about it to begin with

but after coming up here and participating in these training events they give us,

it cuts down on cost, efficiencies are better,

wear and tear on equipment, operator fatigue.

It's just a lot of things that it cuts out by just doing what the technology is able to do

that you get it done faster and safer.

- So we actually did create a training package for them that we could host here at Edwards

and teach them the ins and outs of the GPS 2D/3D technology.

- Morgan is on the forefront, they always want the best technology

and give us the best tools in the field to work with

so we can get the job done.

This has been a great experience here

really learning about some things that I've come across in the field

and didn't really know what to do as far as GPS and equipment

and so this has helped me a ton.

- And the trainers here, they are just bar none

through some of the stuff that we want to be able to do

and they make it look really easy,

but they are able to teach us how to do it that easy.

- All of our demonstrator instructors have

a vast experience in the real-world applications

so that way when we're talking to customers such as Morgan Corp.

we can relate with the questions that they throw at us

and we think that's really where the instructor-led training portion

really hits home.

The opportunity we have with Morgan Corp. is building that relationship

understanding their business more

and customizing some of the training courses

to be a closer representation of what they do

on a day to day basis.

- I think one of the things that's really exciting about construction

is all the technology that's coming into it.

And what we're seeing on the next gen equipment that is coming from Caterpillar

there's a whole other revolution coming out.

People see these piece of equipment, all they see is brute iron.

But there's really a lot of interesting finesse and challenge

to making the machine be the most efficient.

So it's really an exciting industry to work in.

For more infomation >> In the Classroom with Morgan Corp. | Caterpillar Operator Training - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Epic Silver Score - Face Value Morgan Dollars, Peace Dollars and Key Date Quarter! - Duration: 10:22.

Guys... I have to record this video because this is amazing let me tell you

this story and I'll flip the camera around and show you the B of A I'm in front

of but I was going to B of A to deposit my bags of half dollars and I'm in line

and in front of me a lady is carrying a B of A tray... a B of A

tray and I'm looking at the tray and she's got dollar coins half dollars

quarters dimes and she's sitting... AND pennies and I noticed I see silver edges

everywhere and so I just happened to ask her - I'm like what are you doing with

that tray she goes oh they don't take coins loose anymore I had to put them in

this tray so I had to get back in line and the deposit him and I said why why

are you depositing those coins and she said my grandfather's coins left me a

box of coins and I just wanted to get rid of him and I'm like do you mind I'm

a coin collector do you mind if I buy them from you she goes sure so he pulled

off to the side I bought everything at face value because she was gonna deposit

it into the bank anyway so I bought quarters for 25 cents I bought half

dollars for 50 cents and I bought dollar coins for a dollar let me flip the

camera around and show you what I got so literally I'm still in front of the B

of A I just deposited my bags of coins

and look at this so as I'm buying the coins there's clad ones in here too - I

didn't care I was like I'll buy all the dollar coins I'll buy all the quarters

bought the halves and then she goes do you collect foreign coins and I go why

she goes well Bank of America won't take my foreign coins so I just said I'll buy

them I haven't even looked through any of this stuff yet other than grabbing it in

my hand throwing it in my pocket pulling it back out I figured we'd look together

this is ridiculous there's a peace dollar right there - so

I'm not gonna spend a lot of time on the foreign it looks like we might have a

lot of just modern foreign here maybe a silver in here somewhere I'll check it

in a minute oh my goodness look at this peace dollar a 1922 peace dollar

beautiful we've got an Ike it's clad 1971 we I see another peace dollar right

there a 1971 clad a second peace dollar

1922 we'll get to the quarters here in a second a 1972 Ike that's also clad

another peace dog holy cow we got Morgan dollars

a 1922 peace dollar an 1898 beautiful Morgan dollar it's got some odd toning

to it off the weight when I get home but that is beautiful a 1921 Morgan dollar

is there a MIT mark

I don't think there's a men work on it but that is another Morgan dollar a 1971

clad Ike so we've got four clad Ike's three-piece dollars - Morgan Dollars

we've got a Walking Liberty half dollar I did see this one that's why I bought

it 1937 Philadelphia and let's take a look at these quarters a 36 Denver

the 65 whoops

a 1932

a 1932 s why is that ringing a bell 32 s I can't remember if this is a if it's a

32d or 32 s and it's a key date off to look that up here in a second the 1932 s

quarter is the key date quarter only four hundred eight thousand minted from

San Francisco unbelievable a 1934 that's warm pretty good a lot of early a

Standing Liberty 1925 I believe sorry for the shaky camera a 1934 Philadelphia

a 1937 Philly a 1936 Philly

we got a Bicentennial Denver off to check that for the DD oh and a 1940

Philadelphia and then like I said we do have some Canadians here and we got an

older dime no 74 so it's not silver I don't know if we have any silver in the

in the foreign what's the what's this one right here one shilling 1963 I'm not

familiar with so Wow so $12 and some foreign unbelievable unbelievable so I'm

just it's sometimes it's just your lucky day I literally was just depositing my

coins and we we scored this I mean I tried to

tell her that I'm a coin collector and some of these coins they're worth a

little bit more than what she's a cash a minute that was the first thing I was

trying to tell her and she was like it doesn't matter I just want to get him in

the bank and I was like what McCoy collect I'd rather buy it from you if

you prefer for selling to me I'll just buy him that way at least

he'll go to my collection she says no problem no problem she had a bunch of

pennies and I just wasn't gonna sit there and go through all of them so I

let him do I let her deposit him and now I'm sitting here kicking myself because

I literally saw the Ike dollars and I thought they were a stack of Ike's and

when I saw the side I saw clad and silver so I thought I was going to score

honestly some silver Ike's and I saw the quarters and I knew they're a lot of

more silver and I saw the half dollars so I knew I was getting silver but I

also thought I was just gonna be getting some Ike dollars at best unbelievable we

literally paid about fifteen dollars for change what a lucky day what a lucky day

anyway I wanted to share this with you guys I know it's kind of an oddball clip

but and sorry about my my wipers still going guys literally I was too excited

to turn them off anyway hope you enjoyed this lucky score of mine get after those

banks ask about they got in their trays you never know what you'll get if you

enjoyed this video please give it a thumbs up and as always everyone happy

hunting and thanks for watching figured we'd end this clip on a closer

look at this 1932 s quarter you know it's probably good condition on the

front on the obverse you could see in god we trust' is worn away pretty well

it's got a good date good liberty it's got a pretty good gash from his forehead

to his ear and I don't know that kind of looks like a metal detecting find like

as if somebody had gained it with a shovel or just could be circulation

damage but with four hundred and eight thousand minted you would think this

didn't spend a lot of time in circulation and the back looks really

good honestly the back is more like f12 it's not quite

fine twelve because you can't see the feathers on the breast of the eagle and

that's what you kind of want to find an F 12 but it's just about there the backs

probably very good eight all day maybe F 12 and the front is probably good could

be stretch it to VGA but I doubt it to any extent at the end of the day 1932

Denver and 1932 San Francisco the two key dates of the George Washington

silver quarters and even in a vg8 it's still a hundred dollar coin that I

paid a quarter for plus didn't have it in my collection that's for sure

just wanted to give you one last close look at this beauty

For more infomation >> Epic Silver Score - Face Value Morgan Dollars, Peace Dollars and Key Date Quarter! - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

Piers Morgan slams Little Mix for 'fat-shaming' him at BRITs: 'Shame on you!' - Duration: 2:04.

The video will start in 8 Cancel Piers Morgan has lashed out at Little Mix after they "laughed" at host Jack Whitehall "fat-shaming" him at the BRITs last night

The Good Morning Britain host, 53, certainly was not happy after seeing the comedian's awkward interview with Jesy Nelson, Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall

After watching the scenes, a furious Piers took to Twitter to lash out at the band

He tweeted: "Shocked & disappointed to see @LittleMix LAUGH as @jackwhitehall fat-shames me on national television

"It's just this kind of public negative body image mockery that the same @LittleMix campaigned against & of which I am now a victim

Shame on you, ladies! #BRITS." Jack awkwardly brought up his on-going row with Little Mix after he accused them of using nudity to sell albums

The 30-year-old presenter said: "Piers Morgan. He didn't like that picture where you stripped off naked which is weird because four chins and voluptuous breasts - it must have been like looking in the mirror

" Turning to Jesy, 27, he said: "What would you say to that dusty wasteman?" In shock, the group giggled and Jade couldn't help rolling her eyes

But Piers still wasn't happy and also hit out at Jack, writing: "And as for chins, at least I've got some, you chinless little weed @jackwhitehall

#BRITS." However Jack didn't seem too phased and liked Piers' tweet. Very few celebs escaped Jack's sharp tongue last night and he went big, ripping it out of anyone and everyone, from a furious-looking Shawn Mendes to a never-did-anything-to-hurt-anyone Ed Sheeran

For more infomation >> Piers Morgan slams Little Mix for 'fat-shaming' him at BRITs: 'Shame on you!' - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO: Fort Morgan Fire Dept. looking to beef up roster ahead of Spring Break, Summer - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> VIDEO: Fort Morgan Fire Dept. looking to beef up roster ahead of Spring Break, Summer - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Morgan Stanley Tax refunds are now higher than last year - Duration: 2:39.

Morgan Stanley Tax refunds are now higher than last year

Some Americans have been shocked to this year than they earned a year ago.

But as tax season nears the end of its third week, refund amounts are actually up. Treasury data shows that refunds are tracking slightly higher than they were during the same time last year, according to research from Morgan Stanley.

The average refund amount was for the week ending on February 8. But after factoring in data for the following week through February 14, the cumulative refund amount rose to just above where it was around the same time last year, Morgan Stanleys researchers found.

One reason for the slow start could be the 35 day government shutdown, which may have , the report says.

And in many cases, bigger checks are still on the way. Those claiming certain tax credits, such as the Earned Income Tax Credit EITC and the Additional Child Tax Credit ACTC , wont receive any money until . Both of these credits can result in sizable refunds, but the IRS cant issue any money before mid February because of the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes Act. The is meant to help the IRS catch fabricated claims and safeguard taxpayers from fraud.

The key takeaway here is that early numbers dont necessarily indicate whats to come. "Refund amounts can fluctuate notably on a weekly and even daily basis," the report says.

The Treasury Department tweeted that the early reports about smaller refunds are "misleading."

"Refunds are consistent with 2017 levels and down slightly from 2018 based on a small initial sample from only a few days of data," the Treasury Department says in the tweet, which was posted on February 11.

Thanks to the the TCJA , Americans can expect an average reduction of dollar 1,610 on their 2018 taxes, according to .

However, the law benefits high income earners far more than low income earners: "The boost in after tax income is 0.4 percent for households in the lowest quintile, compared with 2.9 percent for those in the top quintile," TPC reports.

The TCJA also changed the rules on how much employers can withhold, and workers who didnt adjust their own forms accordingly may have had too little taken out, . Plus, the TCJA limited deductions, expanded tax credits for those with children and eliminated personal exemptions.

Together, all of these changes left some Americans by the amount of their refund, especially those who rely on that money.

But for now, Morgan Stanley is optimistic about the amount taxpayers will get back: "There is a strong consensus around tax refunds being higher compared with last year — a side effect of the TCJA that created higher than normal overwithholding."

Like this story? !

Share this video...

Data is a real time snapshot asterisk Data is delayed at least 15 minutesGlobal Business and Financial News, Stock Quotes, and Market Data and Analysis

Data also provided by

2019 CNBC LLC. All Rights Reserved.

YOUR BROWSER IS NOT SUPPORTED.

The requested video is unable to play.

The video does not exist in the system.

Were not able to play this video if an ad blocker is enabled.

Please disable your ad blocker on CNBC and reload the page to start the video.

For more infomation >> Morgan Stanley Tax refunds are now higher than last year - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Update Morgan Stanley Tax refunds are now higher than last year - Duration: 2:51.

Update Morgan Stanley Tax refunds are now higher than last year

Some Americans have been shocked to this year than they earned a year ago.

But as tax season nears the end of its third week, refund amounts are actually up. Treasury data shows that refunds are tracking slightly higher than they were during the same time last year, according to research from Morgan Stanley.

The average refund amount was for the week ending on February 8. But after factoring in data for the following week through February 14, the cumulative refund amount rose to just above where it was around the same time last year, Morgan Stanleys researchers found.

One reason for the slow start could be the 35 day government shutdown, which may have , the report says.

And in many cases, bigger checks are still on the way. Those claiming certain tax credits, such as the Earned Income Tax Credit EITC and the Additional Child Tax Credit ACTC , wont receive any money until . Both of these credits can result in sizable refunds, but the IRS cant issue any money before mid February because of the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes Act. The is meant to help the IRS catch fabricated claims and safeguard taxpayers from fraud.

The key takeaway here is that early numbers dont necessarily indicate whats to come. "Refund amounts can fluctuate notably on a weekly and even daily basis," the report says.

The Treasury Department tweeted that the early reports about smaller refunds are "misleading."

"Refunds are consistent with 2017 levels and down slightly from 2018 based on a small initial sample from only a few days of data," the Treasury Department says in the tweet, which was posted on February 11.

Thanks to the the TCJA , Americans can expect an average reduction of dollar 1,610 on their 2018 taxes, according to .

However, the law benefits high income earners far more than low income earners: "The boost in after tax income is 0.4 percent for households in the lowest quintile, compared with 2.9 percent for those in the top quintile," TPC reports.

The TCJA also changed the rules on how much employers can withhold, and workers who didnt adjust their own forms accordingly may have had too little taken out, . Plus, the TCJA limited deductions, expanded tax credits for those with children and eliminated personal exemptions.

Together, all of these changes left some Americans by the amount of their refund, especially those who rely on that money.

But for now, Morgan Stanley is optimistic about the amount taxpayers will get back: "There is a strong consensus around tax refunds being higher compared with last year — a side effect of the TCJA that created higher than normal overwithholding."

Like this story? !

Share this video...

Data is a real time snapshot asterisk Data is delayed at least 15 minutesGlobal Business and Financial News, Stock Quotes, and Market Data and Analysis

Data also provided by

2019 CNBC LLC. All Rights Reserved.

YOUR BROWSER IS NOT SUPPORTED.

The requested video is unable to play.

The video does not exist in the system.

Were not able to play this video if an ad blocker is enabled.

Please disable your ad blocker on CNBC and reload the page to start the video.

For more infomation >> Update Morgan Stanley Tax refunds are now higher than last year - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

NFL Scouting Combine Watch: Stanley Morgan Jr. - Duration: 3:27.

 Wih the NFL Scouting Combine just around the corner, it's time to take a look at some intriguing prospects to keep an eye on in Indianapolis

    Next up — Nebraska wide receiver Stanley Morgan Jr.     Morgan is not just a player with the skill set to compete at any level, but he's also defined by his character

He played through some of the worst days in the history of the Nebraska football program

He rebounded from some off-field transgressions to become the leader of his team in the locker room and the on-field face of the Nebraska rebuild under Scott Frost

    Simply put, Morgan is a case-study in resiliency.     From a pure production standpoint, nobody in Nebraska's storied history has played the receiver position better than Morgan

He finished his collegiate career as Nebraska's all-time leader in receiving yards

He caught 189 balls for 2,747 yards (14.5 ypc) and 22 scores during his time in Lincoln

    Currently, most scouts and analysts have Morgan as a late-round pick — if they have him being drafted at all

If that's the case, he'll be a steal for any team at that point.     His low draft stock is the result of being able to do everything that the position requires well, but none of it at an elite level

He has good hands, solid route-running ability, above-average speed, and a high football IQ

None of those things are good enough on their own to make him the sexy sort of player drafted in the first three rounds, but combined, they are the traits of a player destined to have a long and productive NFL career

    At the Combine, Morgan can help his cause by catching most, if not all, of the passes thrown to him and trimming his 40-yard dash time

Scouts and coaches will be attracted to his maturity during one-on-one interactions

That could be enough to ensure Morgan's place as a draft pick.     The team that drafts Morgan won't do so out of necessity

They'll do it as a luxury. He's a low-risk, high-reward performer at the position who can be depended on to get open and catch everything thrown his way — especially in clutch situations

He's the sort of player who makes an organization better simply by being on the roster

         — Written by J.P. Scott, who is part of the Athlon Contributor Network. His work has appeared on SI

com, FoxSports.com, Yahoo! SBNation and Bleacher Report. He is a three-time FWAA writing contest award winner

Follow him on Twitter @TheJPScott.

For more infomation >> NFL Scouting Combine Watch: Stanley Morgan Jr. - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Piers Morgan Twitter GMB host close to TEARS as he faces Ariana Grande after huge row Celebrity N - Duration: 1:04.

Piers Morgan Twitter GMB host close to TEARS as he faces Ariana Grande after huge row Celebrity N

, 53, and Ariana Grande, 25, have seemingly put their feud behind them as they bumped into each other in Los Angeles yesterday.

The host shared a snap with the popstar to his Twitter account and revealed he "nearly cried" during their conversation.

Piers wrote to his 6.54 million followers: "Thank u for a great night @ArianaGrande x." sic

Explaining what happened between them, Piers continued: "So... we bumped into each other in a LA restaurant, she joined me for "a chat" 2 hours later we were still chatting."

We laughed, we argued, she cried, I nearly did

He went on: "We laughed, we argued, she cried, I nearly did, the drinks flowed we bonded.

"Turns out we really like each other. Weird. Thank u @ArianaGrande next?" sic

The Thank U, Next singer responded to his tweet and thanked Piers for their time together.

She replied: "Thank u for some laughs and some v productive conversation ! it was nice bumping into u ! FutureFeministPiers FingersCrossed." sic

One of her 60 million followers questioned what happened between the pair, prompting Ariana to respond: "Well............ we bumped into each other at a restaurant and I decided to sit with him and we spoke for a while.

"I think some progress was made! Turns out face to face discussions are a bit kinder and gentler, even if you do indeed disagree."

It comes after Piers and Ariana came to blows at the end of last year after arguing about Little Mix, who posed naked for one of their music videos.

The presenter mocked their "feminist statement" and accused The X Factor winners of using sex to sell records.

The controversial TV star also claimed the group copied band Dixie Chicks" Entertainment Weekly magazine cover, when they stripped off with slurs emblazoned across their nude bodies.

He wrote online at the time: "Hey @LittleMix when are you going to admit you stole this idea from @dixiechicks?"

Piers became involved in a Twitter spat with Ariana who disagreed with his statement.

Ariana, who Little Mix has supported on tour, backed the four women and said: "I use my talent AND my sexuality all the time because i choose to.

"Women can be sexual AND talented. naked and dignified. its OUR choice."

Elsewhere, Piers will be back on Good Morning Britain on Monday morning in a special edition of the show.

The star will be back with Susanna Reid live from Hollywood to report on the Oscars 2019.

Richard Madeley and Kate Garraway have taken over the reins whilst their co stars are absent from the show.

Good Morning Britain airs weekdays on ITV from 10.30am.

For more infomation >> Piers Morgan Twitter GMB host close to TEARS as he faces Ariana Grande after huge row Celebrity N - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Morgan Stanley Tax refunds are now higher than last year - Duration: 2:44.

Morgan Stanley Tax refunds are now higher than last year

Some Americans have been shocked to this year than they earned a year ago.

But as tax season nears the end of its third week, refund amounts are actually up. Treasury data shows that refunds are tracking slightly higher than they were during the same time last year, according to research from Morgan Stanley.

The average refund amount was for the week ending on February 8. But after factoring in data for the following week through February 14, the cumulative refund amount rose to just above where it was around the same time last year, Morgan Stanleys researchers found.

One reason for the slow start could be the 35 day government shutdown, which may have , the report says.

And in many cases, bigger checks are still on the way. Those claiming certain tax credits, such as the Earned Income Tax Credit EITC and the Additional Child Tax Credit ACTC , wont receive any money until . Both of these credits can result in sizable refunds, but the IRS cant issue any money before mid February because of the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes Act. The is meant to help the IRS catch fabricated claims and safeguard taxpayers from fraud.

The key takeaway here is that early numbers dont necessarily indicate whats to come. "Refund amounts can fluctuate notably on a weekly and even daily basis," the report says.

The Treasury Department tweeted that the early reports about smaller refunds are "misleading."

"Refunds are consistent with 2017 levels and down slightly from 2018 based on a small initial sample from only a few days of data," the Treasury Department says in the tweet, which was posted on February 11.

Thanks to the the TCJA , Americans can expect an average reduction of dollar 1,610 on their 2018 taxes, according to .

However, the law benefits high income earners far more than low income earners: "The boost in after tax income is 0.4 percent for households in the lowest quintile, compared with 2.9 percent for those in the top quintile," TPC reports.

The TCJA also changed the rules on how much employers can withhold, and workers who didnt adjust their own forms accordingly may have had too little taken out, . Plus, the TCJA limited deductions, expanded tax credits for those with children and eliminated personal exemptions.

Together, all of these changes left some Americans by the amount of their refund, especially those who rely on that money.

But for now, Morgan Stanley is optimistic about the amount taxpayers will get back: "There is a strong consensus around tax refunds being higher compared with last year — a side effect of the TCJA that created higher than normal overwithholding."

Like this story? !

Share this video...

Data is a real time snapshot asterisk Data is delayed at least 15 minutesGlobal Business and Financial News, Stock Quotes, and Market Data and Analysis

Data also provided by

2019 CNBC LLC. All Rights Reserved.

YOUR BROWSER IS NOT SUPPORTED.

The requested video is unable to play.

The video does not exist in the system.

Were not able to play this video if an ad blocker is enabled.

Please disable your ad blocker on CNBC and reload the page to start the video.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét