Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jul 31 2018

now, let this 14-year-old Honda from Team 8 talks about her innocent confession

when I was 5th grade

there was this boy that I cared about sitting behind me on the bus

then he patted my shoulder

"Is there someone you like?" he said

what

wow, very mature for 5th grader

I started to like this guy

you liked him? - yes

so I replied, "maybe"

he asked who it was

I said "you say it first"

he said, "it's you."

awesome

it's you

very good, right

I want someone said that to me

What did you do then?

I was too shy, so I pretended to sleep

too shy, so pretended to sleep?

what's with this cute story

so cute

For more infomation >> [ENG] PD48/AKB48 Honda Hitomi - I was too shy, so i pretended to sleep - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Jazz 1.4 Elegance - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.4 Elegance - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Jazz 1.3i-VTEC 102pk Trend Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.3i-VTEC 102pk Trend Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Civic 1.3 HYBRID / LEDER / AIRCO-ECC / CRUISE CTR. / LM-VELGEN / STOELVERWARMING - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Honda Civic 1.3 HYBRID / LEDER / AIRCO-ECC / CRUISE CTR. / LM-VELGEN / STOELVERWARMING - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Honda CR-V 2.0i V-TEC - ELEGANCE - AUTOMAAT - 4WD - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Honda CR-V 2.0i V-TEC - ELEGANCE - AUTOMAAT - 4WD - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Jazz 1.3 i-VTEC COMFORT - AUTOMAAT - AKTIE - Rijklaar!!! - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.3 i-VTEC COMFORT - AUTOMAAT - AKTIE - Rijklaar!!! - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Honda HR-V 1.5i-VTEC ELEGANCE - Connect Navigatie - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Honda HR-V 1.5i-VTEC ELEGANCE - Connect Navigatie - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Jazz 1.3 i-VTEC COMFORT - AUTOMAAT - AKTIE - Rijklaar!!! - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.3 i-VTEC COMFORT - AUTOMAAT - AKTIE - Rijklaar!!! - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Jazz 1.4 i-VTEC Hybrid Automaat Elegance/NAVI/RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.4 i-VTEC Hybrid Automaat Elegance/NAVI/RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Jazz 1.4 Hybrid Elegance Automaat (1STE EIG./Pano/Climate/Cruise/Afn. Trekhaak) - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.4 Hybrid Elegance Automaat (1STE EIG./Pano/Climate/Cruise/Afn. Trekhaak) - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Civic 1.6I LS 5DRS/AIRCO/43646KM!!!! UNIEK! - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Honda Civic 1.6I LS 5DRS/AIRCO/43646KM!!!! UNIEK! - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Jazz 1.3i-VTEC 102pk Trend Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.3i-VTEC 102pk Trend Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ep 75 - Denmark - Motorcycle Trip Around Europe - Honda Transalp 700 - Duration: 17:57.

Good morning from Denmark.

I arrived here yesterday during the morning hours.

2:30 a.m I was getting off from the ship to Denmark.

The good thing is that in Denmark you can find these shelters.

There are hundreds of these spread around the country.

I am just 9km away from the port, I came directly here.

and slept overnight.

These spots are really beautiful and they are very organised.

There is a barbecue place, tables, fire pit, the toilet is back there.

But the most amazing thing is that you don't have to pitch a tent..

Just throw you sleeping bag inside and have a nap.

So I am at another shelter and this one is about 20km away from Kopenhagen, which I visited today...

and there was a street festival full of people.

Third day in Kopenhagen and today I am visiting the Free town of Christiania.

It's an "autonomus" area that was founded by some hippies.

Here, nothing reminds you that you are in Kopenhagen.

Wooden houses and shacks, lots of bikes, everything is covered with grafitti,

there are a couple of swimming pools and people go in.

Lot's of weed around as well.

These guys are very organised, they even have a hardware store.. DIY and things like that.

14km northern of Kopenhagen, is the location of Bakken amusement park.

And it is officially the oldest amusement park of the world still in use.

It's older than Tivoli, and its also Free. Tivoli charges €15 only to enter...

I am at the culture museum of Velge, and I came to have a look at a bogged body of a woman.

thats was found in a bogged and it's been naturally mummified.

Bogged bodies like this one, were found all round the world.

They used to believe that this woman was a Viking Queen but after some analysis they found out that she

was murdered either as a punishment ot in a part of a sacrifice.

I am in the small town of Jelling, and this is a very special place for Danish history since here was founded

the Danish Kingdom.

There is a carved stone in the village that dates back to the viking era,

and the names of the first kings Harald, Gorm and queen Thyra, are mentioned on it,

even the word Denmark.

The journey to Valhala.

I am in , and I met Tony once again.

He is on his way to Norway.....

We are in Grenen, the northernmost point of Denmark where the Baltic sea and North sea meet.

The area here is very beautiful, there is sandy beach and sand dunes, and the most amazing thing

is that the landscape changes according tot he winds and the waves of the sea.

If you come next year, it won't be the same.

It's around 9:30 and I am in the northern part of Denmark, and I found one more shelter....

and here I met Stephan and Claudia from Germany who are travelling with their bicycles and their dog.

My plan is to spent 1 or 2 nights here, have a rest.... It's the 6th of June and I have to take the ferry for

Iceland at the 12th of June.

That means I have 6 days to rest and check out some more things before I go to Iceland.

I am in Skagen area, and here is a church that is buried in the sand dunes.

The tower of the church was rebuild a couple of times, but the rest of the church had to be demolished.

because they decided that it was impossible to save the building from the drifting sand.

The tower is standing here, alone since 1810.

Now I am standing in the yard of the church, and here was the cemetery as well.

The last funeral got place in 1810 as well...

After this arch was the rest of the church and it was looking like that.

Where I stand now, I am already lower than the sand dunes, and the only thing standing is the tower.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét