Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jul 31 2018

My name is Deanna Morgan.

I work at Kettering Medical Center,

which is within Kettering Health Network.

And what I do is work in a progressive-type step down ICU.

I wanted to make a difference

and nursing is the way I thought I could do that.

The program that Union provides

not only prepares you to take the NCLEX-RN

to pass it with flying colors,

but it gives you that real world experience through clinicals.

The small class sizes are so nice

because you have that special attention.

I just felt like I was—not only supposed to be in this program—

but that God was here with me in this program.

For more infomation >> Deanna Morgan: Union prepared me to be successful - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

In conversation with Shan Morgan, The Permanent Secretary - Duration: 4:08.

I've been in the job now 15 months.

I came from outside Welsh Government.

I must say I was amazed when I read the Act and understood its implications.

I think it is a genuinely ground breaking piece of legislation.

It's something to be really proud of in Wales.

It's so innovative and enlightened

and as a framework for guiding the way that we develop policy for the future,

I think it's fantastic.

The United Nations, as we all know,

has held up Wales as a real exemplar

and I think that's something that we should be hugely proud of.

What I decided to introduce within the Welsh Government

was a set of challenge sessions both for each new policy area

and to look at the five priority areas on prosperity for all.

In doing that, i obviously need

to make sure that we genuinely are delivering our objectives

under the Well-being of Future Generations Act.

So what I've been doing, is using the questions that the Commissioner gave me,

to really test out the extent to which the policies we are developing,

the responses we are developing across all the areas

that we are working on really do look long-term,

build on the analysis,

reflect stakeholder engagement and

basically show that we really are responding

to the ways of working in the Act

as well as delivering the specific 12 objectives

that we have as our own well-being objectives.

The challenge sessions are all about new policy proposals,

so what the questions are doing is making sure

that as we develop new policies proposals to present to ministers

for how we implement their priorities,

that we are taking all of those aspects into account.

For example, recently we looked at the early years priority theme

and realised that there were resources and initiatives

that come under the NHS that we could

bring to bear on other early years policy areas

So, Health Visitors are a fantastic asset

and we could maybe think about how we use the information

that they bring into the system to spread that more widely

and make sure that we're really tackling

the issues and the concerns that people have.

I think it helps us to make sure that we really are looking to the long-term,

that we're looking at preventative action,

we're drawing on evidence and trends,

we are preparing integrated policy actions

that integrate a very wide range of issues that face all of our communities.

I think they are really making sure that we are

embedding the five ways of working within the organisation.

That's something that I really want to make sure that we do.

I think it's absolutely fundamental,

I think the five ways of working are the way into delivering the Act effectively.

We are all learning, we've got a great deal to learn,

I see real enthusiasm within the Welsh Government

for taking forward the Well-being Act

and I think the ways of working are reinforced by the questions

that the Commissioner gave to me

so I'm using those to really strengthen what we're doing.

It's a new kind of approach, it's a new way of thinking about things.

The first minister made clear that he wants all of us

to be working much more widely across government,

not in policy silos.

The questions that the Commissioner gave

help reinforce that culture, that way of looking at things,

it obviously is totally in line with the five ways of working,

that we're looking to embed deeply within

the Welsh Government as how we go about

policy development and implementation.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét