Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jul 30 2018

The Nissan Prince Royal is a large limousine made for the Imperial Household of Japan.

The Japanese auto industry was expanding rapidly in the early 1960s

and the Imperial Household Agency sought a Japanese auto manufacturer to produce a suitable car for the Emperor of Japan.

In September 1965, the Prince Motor Company announced that they would be providing two vehicles for the Emperor.

The first would be ready by 1966, the other by 1967.

In May 1966, Prince Motor Co. merged with Nissan Motor Co., and so Nissan was added to the name of the car.

The Prince Motor Company had an established relationship with the Imperial Household Agency previously

when they presented the first Prince Gloria to Crown Prince Akihito as a one-year anniversary wedding gift

and an earlier gift to the Crown Prince called the Prince Sedan in 1954.

The Prince Royal was the second Japanese built post-war vehicle to use a V8 engine; the first was the Toyota Crown Eight in 1964.

Because of the massive weight at 3,200 kg (7,054 lb), a 6,437 cc (391 ci) Prince series W64 V8 with overhead valves,

producing 260 PS (191.2 kW; 256.4 bhp) was used along with custom 8.90-15 Bridgestone tyres.

Front independent double wishbone coil suspension, with leaf springs in the rear.

Drum brakes were used with power assist.

A three-speed GM Super Turbine 400 (THM400) automatic transmission is used, with the gear selector installed on the steering column.

An American built transmission was used for expediency,

in that Japanese manufacturers had not yet developed a transmission capable of coping with the torque from the Prince built V8 engine.

When the Emperor is riding inside, the Imperial Standard is displayed on the top of the grille.

An additional roundel, known as the Imperial Seal of Japan is also displayed at both the front and rear of the car in place of a license plate,

and on the exterior of both rear passenger doors,

displaying a 16 petal chrysanthemum, in golden colour, in reference to the Chrysanthemum Throne of Japan.

The vehicle has coach doors for the center-rear that open with a wider angle.

Interior features a total of eight passenger seats.

There are three rows of seats.

The two center rear seats are folding type for security personnel. In between the center seats is a beverage bar.

The rear seats were covered in supple 100% wool upholstery, while the driver has leather seats.

The windows have curtains and double pane glass, allowing the passenger compartment to be pressurized for additional security protection.

A telephone is used to communicate to the driver.

When the Prince Royal was in service, additional government transportation used the Nissan President for various transportation needs.

The vehicles were retired on July 7, 2006, when the Toyota Century Royal was presented for service to replace them.

Previous vehicles used to transport previous Emperors were a Rolls-Royce Phantom V used in the 1960s which replaced the Mercedes-Benz 770s that were used from the 1930s.

For more infomation >> Nissan Prince Royal - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

日産自動車とコーナンがカーシェアリングの「NISSAN e-シェアモビ」で協業開始 - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> 日産自動車とコーナンがカーシェアリングの「NISSAN e-シェアモビ」で協業開始 - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Nissan Leaf - 6 Month Update - Duration: 5:41.

Hey everyone, what's going on? I've really been enjoying driving this car over the

last six months and 2500 miles or so and I've been getting more familiar with the

different driving modes it's been a while since my last video so I wanted to

post a quick follow-up and let you all know how things are going especially

with the battery degradation as far as driving efficiently I've pretty

consistently been able to achieve seven miles per kilowatt hour with the highest

being 7.4 miles per kilowatt hour. This is likely due to the weather warming up

over the last few months but also could be attributed to better throttle control

skills I've acquired, because I'm awesome.

I've found that using B mode alone with no e-pedal or eco mode yields the best results although quite literally your mileage may vary

I'm not in the top 100 Eco rank yet but I'm not that far off

I've also been doing more highway driving than usual so that seems to have

lowered my overall average miles per kilowatt-hour still whenever I find

myself and heavy stop-and-go traffic I quite enjoy turning on the e pedal and

having a relaxing no rush Drive. It's so easy to creep forward without having to

go back and forth from the brake. If you're really careful about it

you can still achieve very good mileage with the e pedal but you really have to

be conscious of using regeneration unnecessarily as the e pedal has a much

higher sensitivity in this mode if you have this car I highly encourage

exploring the easily enabled equally exciting an electrically enhanced e-pedal!

Of course it's not all rainbows and unicorns and what kind of video would

this be if I didn't have any complaints every once in a while when turning at

very low speeds I would hear a sound like something was dragging under the

car there wasn't anything in the road and I didn't hear anyone screaming so I

was pretty sure I didn't run over anything or anyone I finally figured out

it was the wheel rubbing against the inside of the wheel well. It doesn't

happen every time and it doesn't seem like I'm turning the wheel all the way

to one side when it happened but it does concern me there doesn't

appear to be any damage or wear on the tires but this seems like a design flaw

and I'm using the standard Michelin tires that came with the vehicle.

My Leaf came with a free Apple watch series three other than the watch including a

barometer and altimeter I don't really notice much benefit over my series one

Apple watch anyway one of the gimmicks Nissan was pitching was the EV

services app for the iPhone and Apple watch. While it is extremely convenient

being able to check your charging progress or battery capacity range etc

the user interface of the app leaves a lot to be desired

it doesn't refresh automatically in the background so you have to manually

refresh every time you want to check the status this easily takes 30 seconds or

longer depending on the time of day which I'm assuming is related to demand

I'm curious how much overhead there is with each polling of the car data

whenever you do it it makes this strange sound [relays clicking]

The app also offers other premium subscription based services like locking unlocking your vehicle, turning the horn

and lights on or off, starting or stopping charging, notifying you if your

valet driver takes off with your car in some Ferris Bueller's Day Off

if the vehicle exceeds a certain speed, if the vehicle leaves a specified

boundary or if it's being used after a predefined curfew these features are

free for the first six months but after that it costs $8 a month! Needless to say

I won't continue the premium subscription at that price

the main issue however is much more concerning: Early on I noticed a pretty

steady decline in the battery's state of health as reported by Leaf Spy.

This decline has continued and over the last six months the state of health has

decreased more than 3% or about 3.5 amp-hours I'm curious to know if any

other 2018 leaf drivers have been keeping an eye on their state of health

and if they're seeing the same thing. To date I've done about 35 level 1 or level

2 charges and about 5 level 3 charges I've never let the charge level drop

below 20% so I don't believe I'm pushing the battery

to its limits or treating it harshly as I understand it Nissan won't replace the

battery unless it drops below approximately 66% capacity at the

current rate of decline I should get there after about three and a half years

interestingly enough the dashboard still indicates that the battery state of

health is at a hundred percent I tend to believe Leaf Spy as you actually get

real data from it but who knows all complaints aside I'd like to end on a

positive note and talk about some upcoming videos I'm working on I was

able to easily fit this 27 U rack cabinet in the back of the leaf with the

seats down there was still plenty of room too. In this cabinet I've set up a

lab network to learn about and test in aruba os8 mobility cluster to provide

highly redundant network services with advanced features if you're interested

in that sort of thing feel free to subscribe if you haven't already and

thanks so much for watching if you enjoyed this video why don't you check

out some of my others

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét