Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jul 31 2018

I've got something interesting to show you today

my friends if they got to know I bought it they would say

Oh finally something at your size!

My dears! I present to you

BMW F650GS

Today we will discuss a bit about this German machine

I spoke about it in a film in which I recommended

motorcycles up to 2.5k€

and you can see it up here

and now I wish to share with you

with my riding feelings

'cause I did some kilometres, I rode some gravel

I did some pavement and

I know something about it. You know

I spoke pros and cons in a previous movie so

I won't discuss Rotax engine

used here by BMW and which has great reviews

also brakes have good opinions, this bike

is year 2000 so it hasn't

two brake discs, it's got only one

still front brakes are very efficient but rear

is connected to ABS

Curiosity!

This bike came out of a factory with ABS

and Heated grips from manufacturer. This bike has

somehow weird ballance

and it takes a while untill you get used to it.

Because

It's not a tank

There's nothing there, it's just plastic

It's just oil inlet and...

there's nothing so the bike's ballance, even fully tanked

is that different, you don't have weight here

at all. The tank is

under your ass

Here

Intake is aside

Moderately comfortable... I dunno...

by the force ofa habbit I approached petrol station today

with whatever side and I took wrong one so

I had to think like in a car.

Another thing this tank affects is

the fact that bike

quite likely is to rise the wheel 'cause

we've got lot's of weigh taken from here and put there

so you know... phisics.

You can't miss the looks...

it's very... matter of individual taste

This turning beak - not really my cup of tea...

Headlite looks a bit like

guys in BMW came up with a bike and

said - Look...

we built great looking bike

but someone forgot about headlight so they just put anything...

So - you already know how does it look like, now it's time

to say how it rides!

BMW handles pretty well

maybe this particular one not really

but it's the matter of tyres that need to be changed

but overall the ballance and handling is really ok.

If we speak about usefullness of this bike

I think it's made to ride it

80-20 style, where

80% of your trails you will take paved roads and

20%

on gravel roads or into the wild

Definnitely it's not an offroad bike

and it doesn't fit

hardcore offroad riding, hard passes

through the mud

and deep sands, although prolly there are some crazy guys

who would like to prove it can and

but if on the other hand you want

to go on a nice trip

and meanwhile you wish to turn aside into the forest

to the camping, lakeside, camp somewhere nice

maybe cross a little ferry

For shure BMW will make it.

Let's discuss bike's disadvantages

if we speak about

using it in a trail

Low clearance, very low clearance

won't let you to fight harder offroad

'cause the bike is just so low

besides that it's geometry

and axes distans makes it

not really possesing real offroad ballance

and you need to struggle a bit in harder terrain.

Other cons I have mentioned in a previous film

in which as I said I reccomend bikes

up to 2.5k€ worth to buy.

Paradoxically, it's biggest disadvantage

is in my oppinion bike's biggest good point

as long as we wish to find something special about this bike.

Because any short person will reach the ground

and you can suport yourself in any offroad situation

push forth and back

It's definnitely a great advantage of a bike towards short men.

For whom and what for is this bike...

I think it's a good choice for

short guys as I am. It will be good for

tiny girls who struggle with

slightly bigger and heavier bikes with higher centre of gravity

and higher seat.

It will greatly fit

daily commuting 'cause

it consumes less than many scooters

and it can go under 4 litres/100km

so you know...

It will fit tourism, also further routes

rather as I mentioned - paved roads with addition of gravels...

I would skip actual offroad unless you are

within those 2 groups I have mentioned

and you feel you MUST ;)

That's all in episode of

BMW F650GS

If you don't subscribe this channel yet

hit the red button below and hit the bell

to get notifications about new videos and some are coming soon

Please leave the comment and a thumb up

It really helps and motivates to work more.

So, see you in another video!

PS. It will be something completely different!

For more infomation >> BMW F650GS - Test Review and my Opinion - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Lawsuit filed against BMW Korea after auto blazes - Duration: 0:51.

A group of BMW owners have filed a lawsuit against BMW Korea.... in the first case related

to engine fires that led the German automaker to recall more than 1-hundred-6-thousand units

of 42 of its models.

Four BMW car owners together filed a suit at the Seoul Central District Prosecutor's

Office on Monday.... against the German automaker and its official dealer Deutsche Motors.

The plaintiffs' lawyer says.... they're asking for around 45-hundred U.S. dollars each...

and could request more in damages depending on the results of an inspection.

The plaintiffs argue that the automaker concealed the defect in the engines and didn't do enough

to prevent vehicles from catching fire.

So far,.... at least seven BMW 520d XDrive vehicles.... have caught fire in Korea this

year while on the road.

For more infomation >> Lawsuit filed against BMW Korea after auto blazes - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

BMW M2 Competition: M4 in a smaller jacket - Duration: 7:48.

This is basically the same recipe as the M3 and M4.

We already had the M4 Competition and M3 Competition. We're a fan.

It tasted like more. There's an M5 Competition now, of which we'll make a video later.

There's also this M2 Competition.

I think BMW tried to eliminated any critique you could have on an M2.

It begins with very basic things, such as the mirrors.

A real M has mirrors with two pegs.

The first M2 had normal 2 Series mirrors. That was just wrong.

It doesn't bother me, but it has real M mirrors now.

The interior has the nice M seats.

I don't know if they're standard for the Netherlands. It could be.

The most important thing is the heart of the M, the engine.

The M2's engine was a spiced-up normal engine.

The N55 is a nice turbo engine. I know it from my own car. It makes me happy.

The M2 Competition has the S55 engine, which is the M3 and M4's powertrain.

It has a different cooling system with a bigger front radiator.

The bumper has more holes too.

That's necessary to get the cooling in. I'm driving the manual transmission on the streets.

It does 0-100 kph (62 mph) in 4.4 seconds, but the double-clutch DCT does it in 4.2 seconds.

That's quick.

The most important change may be the suspension.

BMW did small tweaks, such as a strut brace.

That's a pretty carbon U or V shape on the nose.

It connects the front train to stiffen it.

This makes the car sharper.

The settings are different too.

The active M differential kicks in more aggressively.

I just drove on the track, where you feel the big difference.

I have to do this correctly to keep up. That's nice.

It means he has faith in my driving skills. I do too, but this is hard work.

He's cheering me on.

I can fight this car in a positive way.

The changes... The normal M2 has 365 hp. This Competition has 404 hp.

That's a nice upgrade. The rev range is different.

7,600 rpm at the top of my head.

That's different for the normal M2 because it has a street engine.

It's a very nice street engine; I have one myself. That's true.

This is a different type of engine.

It's nicer. The M3 and M4 Competition cooling has been adjusted to fit the M2. That's nice.

I almost forgot to shift gears, did you see that?

How lovely. This is such a nice car.

I can hoon it and at the same time...

I can learn to drive better.

Sometimes I love my job. You understand why I like doing this.

You'd like to do this as well.

I glanced at the speedometer. We're drifting with 150 kph (93 mph).

This is an out lap, taking it easy. I hope the walky-talky stays quiet.

In sweeping corners you feel the front train push.

You're not on the throttle yet, but when you gently press down you feel it go neutral first.

You get "cocky", as the English say.

The rear starts to overtake you.

That's really nice. It works really well. The balance is really good.

I spoke with the BMW M GmbH boss, the Dutchman Frank van Meel.

He's proud of this project. It's a nice car.

Like he said: it's the M3 and M4's powertrain, chassis, et cetera in a smaller M2 body.

This is a very nice recipe.

What does it cost? There we go. It costs 100,000 euros.

Rounded. It makes the M4 redundant for me. I like the M3 sedan, though.

More differences in the powertrain. The previous M2 has one turbo; this one has two turbos.

It also has two exhaust; a twin flow to the rear.

That too is an adjustment that makes the car heavier.

For the environment crazies it's good to know that the M2 has a gasoline particle filter.

This is for the particulate matter and sooth that gasoline can produce.

These things add weight. The M2 is 55 kg heavier.

The engine itself is only 2 kg heavier.

The particle filter, a strut brace of 1.5 kg... It does improve the suspension.

Bigger rims. The optional forged rims are 3.2 kg lighter.

You can play with the weight like that.

A lot of carbon goodies are available.

A fun fact to know...

The best-selling 2 Series in the Netherlands is the M2.

It's a very popular car. I get it. Revving it...

We're speeding.

It's really nice.

It's a big step compared to my own car, the M135i with a few goodies.

This car has 69 hp extra. The suspension and such makes it a bit better.

I'm going to save up.

Subtitles - Maru's Text Support

For more infomation >> BMW M2 Competition: M4 in a smaller jacket - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

Lawsuit filed against BMW Korea after auto blazes - Duration: 0:49.

BMW Korea is being sued by a group who owns their products.

It's the first case related to engine fires that led the German auto giant to recall more

than 1-hundred-6-thousand units comprised of 42 different models.

Today at the Seoul Central District Prosecutor's Office, four BMW car owners together filed

a suit against the company and its official dealer, Deutsche Motors.

The plaintiffs' lawyer says.... they're asking for around 45-hundred U.S. dollars each...

and could request more in damages, depending on the results of an inspection.

They argue the automaker concealed the defect in the engines and didn't do enough to prevent

vehicles from catching fire.

So far,.... at least seven BMW 520d XDrive models.... have caught fire in Korea this

year while on the road.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét