Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Aug 1 2018

Hi, guys!

My name is Alfonso with Atlantic Marine

Today I'm going to talk to you about this 2005 May-Craft

This little guy right here got repowered, and as you can see the boat has been redone

It's in immaculate condition

If you come over here

Our captain today, his name is John

He's handling the boat today, so we're in good hands

If you look back here, this engine is on

It's currently in a forward gear

This engine comes with a six year warranty

It's 140HP

It comes with a 25" shaft

We put the new BayStar steering on it

We rigged the boat from head to toe

If you come over here, this is the analogue system

But, he upgraded it with the C-10 Multi-Display gauge

So what does that mean?

We put the controller

We put the key switch with the emergency shut off, and C-10 gauge which does the multi-functions

Really clean setup

This boat is doing close to 40mph

She's ready to go fish, have fun, sandbar, whatever you want

Visit our website at AtlanticMarineStore.com

Give us a call (305) 826-2202

Call us if you have any questions

You could call us if you already have Suzuki engines and just want to get them serviced

We also do service

If you're having issues

Warranty issues

Which is really rare, but let's say you do

Call us as well

We can help you out

We are a Suzuki certified dealer, therefore we can take care of your claim

Visit our website AtlanticMarineStore.com

Give us a call (305) 826-2202

Visit our YouTube channel : Atlantic Marine Store

Subscribe, like, leave us a comment

We're always giving away free gear

Atlantic Marine

Please guys

Let's keep the water clean so we can keep enjoying this beautiful ocean

Let's keep Earth clean

Please, if you see anything, bottles, plastics floating around in the ocean

Pick it up

It doesn't hurt to pick it up and throw it away

This could be swallowed by a fish

This is just bad for the Earth, okay

Thank You

For more infomation >> 19' May-Craft Repowered with a 140HP Suzuki by Atlantic Marine - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

New Suzuki Swift Sport 2018: It's a FUN Hot-Hatch! [Sub ENG] - Duration: 9:46.

Ciao everyone, here it's Marchettino and today we test a japanese hot-hatch, much sober but also very spicy,

let's test the new Suzuki Swift Sport!

You know I'm a big fan of hot-hatches and today I'm excited to drive the new Suzuki Swift Sport

and as first driving impressions I have to tell you it's good fun to drive, as you can see we're around winding roads and trust me I had good fun this morning!

The Suzuki Swift Sport is a car that costs 21.000€ and at this price you get a full optioned car, basically you don't have to spend more on it and for this money

you get a hot-hatch that has lots of features like a multimedia system with Apple carplay, sat-nav, rear camera,

not to mention the rear seats, here we have 4 genuine seats and a truly sporty look.

Well, the colour, needless to say I'm Mr.Soberty, I like it!

It's very endearing and pretty to look at, well maybe if you define it pretty you're a ricer like me but I think it's pretty!

In front we find a tiny a 1.4L turbo, for the first time the Swift Sports gets turbo and the power is 140hp and 230nm of torque.

Trust me, this is enough to make you smile around these corners!

One thing I like very much from this engine is that turbo lag is minimal, turbo is tiny but what I like is that 90% of the power is already available at 2500rpm!

This is a tiny and agile car, agile also because it's hard to believe but given the size and 4 seats, this car weighs just 975kg!

Just to make a comparison, my Abarth 500 which is tiny, there's less space inside, the engine is big the same.. it weighs 125kg more which is not a little, trust me!

Around these corners I like to push this tiny engine and move with extreme agility!

Out the corners the front tires slide a bit, these tires struggle to unleash all the power out the corners!

I told you, it's a tiny and enraged engine, I like this kind of tiny and pumped up cars very much because they offer much sensations!

Another I thing I like but I don't get, is the decision of Suzuki that decided to make available the Swift Sport only with a manual transmission for the italian market.

This transmission is not bad, here we have a 6-speed, maybe the gear stick is a bit long but gear changes are precise.

Also thanks to these pedals that are close enough each other you can play with quick gear changes and heel-toe.

By pushing the engine, maybe

what happened? - You must've pushed the cruise control! - Ok!

In this car there's so many features I touched a button by mistake and nope, I don't want the cruise control!

For 21.000€ you get also features like the adaptive cruise control, the car accelerates and brakes depending on the speed you choose,

the system that allows to keep the lane without the hands on the steering wheel, which I don't recommend you! - In fact it disengages itself after a while! - Ok it disengages!

And I was saying.. I don't remember what I was saying!

Anyway, let's move on!

Another positive side of this Swift Sport are the brakes because

they're very reactive and the car being so light the breaking spaces are short and even by slamming the foot on the brakes

the car is very stable and balanced, I can only dream of a breaking like this on my Abarth 500!

By pushing this tiny engine now I remember what I wanted to say earlier,

maybe something that Suzuki should have focused more is on the engine sound because

it's not the sound of a sports car, it doesn't engage and pushes you to redline the engine, this is a citycar sound and sadly

an option sport exhaust is not even available so you buy the car and you gotta keep it like this, or perhaps you go for an aftermarket exhaust.

But yeah let's say for being a fun sports car to drive, the fact it doesn't have an engaging sound, this is a let down.

The suspensions are not bad, I find them balanced, not too stiff for a daily driving and for a sports driving I find it pleasant because I can feel very good the road without

being too stiff to make me regret to have bought a sports car to daily use.

The seats are very comfy but maybe not enveloping enough, I'm not fat but while moving around these corners I feel they don't hold me perfectly.

if they were more enveloping, they would have been perfect.

Overal it's a very fun car to push, especially around roads like these!

I like this car very much, I like the ricey colour too, if we get closer we may look that many plastic parts have a carbon fibre look,

you may like it or not, personally I'm not a fan of fake carbon fibre but this effect make the Swift very sporty, we may see it

also here on the rear bumper, here the two exhaust tips that don't make any noise, what a pity!

With an in depth look at the interior I think it's very pretty, very young style!

Nicely done also for its price range, I like the display here on the dash, manual gearbox here.

Here we may see also the plastic with a red accent that fades and make the interior even more sporty,

Another interesting feature is this small display that allows to see many informations, by pressing the Info button

we may see lots of parameters such as

the pressure on the throttle and brake pedals,

here we see like how much throttle and brakes we're using,

how much boost we're using and also very useful, the temperature of the engine oil.

Features that are missing on my Abarth! Here we have the consumption

that maybe it's better not to look because if you push this tiny engine trust me that

it's easy to make 3-4km per litre!

So this is it, the new Suzuki Swift, very eye-catching, fun and engaging, I liked very much to spend a day with this little japanese box

and I thank Matteo very much for this test drive!

Make sure to Like the video if you enjoy it, subscribe to my YouTube if you haven't yet and as always thanks for watching, ciao!

For more infomation >> New Suzuki Swift Sport 2018: It's a FUN Hot-Hatch! [Sub ENG] - Duration: 9:46.

-------------------------------------------

山道精靈 靈活駕馭|Suzuki Swift Sport - Duration: 18:15.

For more infomation >> 山道精靈 靈活駕馭|Suzuki Swift Sport - Duration: 18:15.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki GSXR 600 Specs - Throttle Motorsports Karachi ebike pk - Duration: 3:11.

GSXR 600

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét