Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Aug 1 2018

Camera, it's Morgan Yates and I am here today with Natalie Barbu

We knew each other from North Carolina, but she's been in talent for a little bit this summer and we've been neighbors

So today we thought it would be a good idea to do a little collab

So on my channel as you guys can see we are doing my la summer night routine and then online we're doing at the la

Morning routine and it's just like a very detailed video. Yeah, I was sobbing I oh this is gonna be vlog style

It's a very like real night routine

It's pretty much just gonna be like a vlog at this room my blog channel

But I'm taking through all the steps of my night routine and Natalie is over

So she's gonna be part of some of it and then I was also in her video

So after you guys watch this make sure you would go check out her channel below

I'm gonna have a link and subscribe over there and tell her that I sent you and yeah

Okay. Okay. I kind of like start my night routine. I guess like no specific time

But like when I'm cooking dinner kind of like I've done all my like work things for the day

You know and like we were just like working together. We should just in a whole like

Hey, then it'd be the same

Yeah, just bent over in the kitchen that way I'll give you a view Janine's over there currently

We've been editing and emailing and working and stuff. So now I'm hungry

So I think we are going to cook a little dinner and you get home-cooked meal. I've been eating out like every single

I've been using Natalie in town as an excuse for like oh I can go

Ah, it's like we're spending money. Like it's just now is only here for a few weeks our bucks twice in one day like

So yeah, we're gonna cook it's gonna be a great time hang out and really know what you have to watch

You'll see what happens. But yeah, so

Okay, so here's what's on the menu I

spiralized zucchini

I'll show you this like rice mix I used in here put it all on the pan cooked it

topped with a little bit of green onion talk about this rice and

Of course

You can't even see your club and what I eat on 50 days video on this channel

Before so you kinda already seen this meal if you watch that video

But it's this Japanese Thai fried rice from Trader Joe's. It's very flavorful

And so I just mix a little bit of that in there with my veggies and we're gonna eat

Okay, so it's been a good while and this is pretty much what happens every night is me

And Janine and Adrian and Natalie's here today. It turns out of town

We always end up in the living room either

Editing or just like on our phones or watching movie or talking or like whatever we all just kind of like congregate down here

Later, is it? Yep quite the background track of whatever is like playing a trailer on Netflix

So I think we're gonna find something to watch comment below your favorite Netflix movie or documentary

Or especially if you guys have any scary movies on Netflix cuz I really like scary movies

Even if I'm by myself I can watch them and yeah, I don't get tired. Yeah

I've always done that. I've always been able to watch like horror movies and been fine. Even if I'm alone

But I know it's weird very odd not like demon II stuff

Don't come don't comment that that's - I don't like that but like realistic stuff. I like um,

But so we're gonna find something to watch and then I will take you guys from there, right?

So we just started watching the show over the call center center on Netflix it is weird

I don't know if I but I'm like the same thoughts about this as I do, but hey wait

So it's like I don't know if I like it, but I can't stop watching it. So I I mean I kind of like it

Mm-hmm, but we watched three episodes 20 fell asleep towards the end

I'm going upstairs into my skincare routine and show you guys what I do every night before bed

Okay, so not only left so now I am upstairs in my bathroom. I can't really say this

I'm not necessarily like a night or a morning shower. It's kind of just like whenever works out

I guess like I kind of try to shower in the morning or midday that way my hair can air dry so I went on

Today it's still kind of damp, but we are working with that

And after we have our little living room hangout, which doesn't always happen, but most nights

I feel like again we always end up down there you're watching a movie or just doing work or whatever

I always come upstairs and that kind of begins my like

Individual unwinding relaxation period I guess so during this time

I try to never be doing work, whether it's editing or like whatever in a perfect world

I would have prioritized everything even earlier like try to like have that time to like watch Netflix and unwind and just like be up

my friends instead of editing so I try to get everything done during the day so then disappears I come upstairs to unwind in my

Room for the night. The first thing I always do is take off my makeup, which I never really put on at all today. So

Nothing to take off, but that's what I do first. So just an interview now makeup remover wipes

They have a lot of different kinds I own all of them. I'm not picky

They all work the same in my opinion. So let's make ups off. I'm going to show you guys my nighttime skincare routine

I don't necessarily wash my face at night. I only wash it in the morning just cuz I feel like that's all that mine

Really needs but the first thing I do that I got from an event

This is the fresh black tea kombucha facial treatment essence that you're supposed to on at the end of the day is like it says

Anti-pollution and age delay the guy at the fresh event just described it. It's like lifting away all of the dirt

That's still on your skin

So if I have little cotton pad things I would maybe use this on that but I did that once and I feel like it

Ends up

absorbing more products and I'm like using so literally I like wash my hands and then I just like pour this onto my hand and

like distributist, that's what I'm doing currently and it's getting a little I think that there was a time in my life when I

Didn't even take off my makeup ever much less wash my face. It was like a big step

The days when I started to wash my face because that's how bad I used to be at skincare

but somehow back then my skin was perfect for years crazy concepts and I sitting a skincare routine sauna so tedious and now it so

Like when I look forward to that

I am actually 80 years old

Who likes coming upstairs to my skincare routine and going and reading in my bed what you're gonna see in a second?

That's me. Next up. I use the Bert's

I appreciate that. You asked it's always good to be concerned about the impact your words have on others

Next I use the Burt's Bees eye cream it with royal jelly under my eyes

This is moisturizing. I actually have notice a difference with like sometimes like under your my I especially like it's kind of like

Wrinkly with my concealer, you know what I mean? So there is some

Wrinkle action happening a little bit. So this I always like get it all the way up to like my

lash line

Make sure we're getting that in everywhere

I also always do my skincare routine the second I come upstairs and like no I'm done for the day

that way I can like unwind because once you like get comfy in bed and like read or whatever you're doing and then you have

To get up to your skincare routine and my experience that never happens

So life hacks are still from the beginning do it before you even look at your bed also

Oh, I didn't say this

But oh wait to tell you next I'm using the glossy a super balanced serum that has a vitamin b5

I don't know if serums are supposed to be daytime or nighttime, so if anyone knows and you want to let me know

Should I be cleaning my nose piercing? Yeah, do I?

know it so I just massage all of this and this whole

Tucked behind the ears. Look who's really cute next. I'm obsessed with the glossy a lip balms

This one is their rose. When a bomb calm. My name is product. I have three different variations. These are amazing

I carry them in my purse. I've to my room I have in my bathroom and they're everywhere

It's just so much better than chopstick and I feel like chopstick. It was just a big like addiction scandal

They put something in that actually just keep coming back. But this it's like a very

Moisturizing. I feel like it's actually like

Benefiting my lip moisture, see how I find myself not having to apply

Chapstick or this whatever because I just pretty much only sits out as much

Because it's actually helping and then lastly I'm using this rose water facial spray

scutes little

Generous application. I try not to breathe in for a minute

I use this one at night and then in the morning I use this one

This green one that has aloe and green tea just because I feel like this one literally is so subjective

This one sounded more relaxing and this one sounded more like it was like wake up your skin even though those are all just things

That I attributed today

It's not real and then if I have any like fits or anything, I really need to take care of

I just use this clean and clear gel that has acne medication in it

And I just get a little amount of this and apply it to the affected region

I am proud to say my skin has been pretty good lately. So we're not doing much of that

so three off shine nighttime skincare routine

I'm gonna brush my teeth again not trying to have to get up once I go position myself in bed

Also, sometimes I will do a face mask in my room and read what you guys are gonna see in a second

Let me show you but today earlier

I already did this glam glow face mask said showered and my skin was feeling kind of dry

So I used this glam glow hydrating mask

But you don't have to wash all if it's not like a clay when you have to wash it off or anything

I'll show you what it looks like

This is what it looks like and you just use a brush

To apply it to your skin and you don't watch this off. It just dissolves

And so that one hydrate my skin a lot. So I try to overdo it with face masks

I only do I'm probably like every two or three days because I don't really know how

The ingredients and different ones are interacting with products. I'm using especially like I have I love this company called face story

That's like a subscription service for business, but it's like a Korean skincare line

and so I have no comprehension of what's in this if you can see this right now like I don't I just I

Don't know. I don't know what's in it at all

So I try to take these young face not use them every couple days, but I keep a few on hand in my bathroom door

To go through so I haven't tried any of these before. This is a classic mine

All right. Now we're relocating. We are done in here ahead - oh, I never smite eat I got distracted

We're gonna brush my teeth, and then I'm going to take you guys to my bedroom

Practice, but I also make sure to a brush on my eyelash extensions just to make sure I'm going to bed and these aren't being

Super like teaming up for anything to try to make them last as long as possible

Also, very notable if you guys are subscribed on a vlog channel, you probably see me wearing this shirt all the time

Especially in the mornings or like I'm just saying at home and that's because I kid you not I sleep in this shirt

Most nights like probably every night but then there are nights where I don't cuz like you have to watch this sometimes, you know

but literally the biggest t-shirt from urban I'm gonna have this linked below just the

Material is so like lightweight and soft and like cool. You know what I mean? Like how some shirt like, I don't know

It's just like a cool t-shirt. Now. I'm officially ready for bed. I always take the job

I cannot sleep in pants or socks. Don't know how anyone does that if you guys been watching for a while

Also, you know that my room has been trashed for a really long time. It's quite clean

I've been doing a great job of keeping it together

This little section right here is just kind of chaotic which some of this is just kind of Stewart is but how I've been keeping

my room clean

Common sense thing clean it up every day

So that has become an integral part of my night routine before I get in bed whatsoever

I clean up my room again. We do not lay down until we've done everything else

I'm going to clean up this area a little bit

Also, can we just talk about how I'm obsessed with these lights that go around my room. I could never have a bedroom

that does not have Christmas lights all the way around on a dimmer because look for this little thing that

I can turn them down or up. Like I can keep them at any any

Variety of darker light. So we're gonna clean up this little section. Then I'm going to turn the lights down

All right, so we clean up the affected region now, it's basically almost time for bed

So if I'm really exhausted I'll just go and go to bed right now

but something I try to make a habit of doing everyday is

Doing a little writing and reading so show you guys what that means

So I have other little lights that I like to turn on. I also turn this little moonlight that clean and clear sent me

That's over here on my dresser also

I need to work on decluttering this because I have too much jewelry and it just looks like there's just way too much stuff out

So some of that needs to be stored to Edward bleep now. I have my lights

Perfect. Next I will go ahead and move off some of my pillows to their sleeping place for the for the night because I have

So don't sleep with seven pillows on my bed. So that place is the floor

So those go there I only sleep with the two pillows at the very back

But I leave these for now because they're nice and fluffy to just chill with while I write and these the first thing I do

And I think I've talked about these and videos before but every morning I write in this five minute journal

So basically you cook off every morning listing three things

You're grateful for three things. That will make today great

and then just daily affirmations and then at night you come back and you write down three amazing things that happen today and then just

Do a reflection of how could today I've been even better

So all these questions are just phrased very positively to like keep you in a positive frame of mind

I also at the end of the day always put a check or an X beside

The things I wrote in this section earlier about what would make today great to see if they happen or not?

So I'm going to do that in a second then I also write in my Q&A a day

I wait till the end of the day to do this because some of them are like

What did you last each day or whatever we're trying to stick with this?

I'm gonna write in that today's question is what was the last thing you baked or cooked?

And so I wrote dinner which is what you guys saw that I made for dinner

Because I picked that here so so next up. I would either go to bed or do a little reading

So I always try to read some of this book that I've been going through

I'm a pretty slow not slow reader, but I like when you read a really dense book like this. This is a Christian book

It's by Jen Hatmaker

it's called seven little tagline down here says an experimental mutiny against excess and so it's basically all about possessions and like

Minimizing your life, but not unlike a just like be minimalist type like wait, I don't know

It's very like others centered and like helps you to rethink what you can do

With your money in your Rhys versus I can't remember if I've talked about this in a video already

But there I have a lot of thoughts that I want to talk about in a video soon

So I'm going to read a little bit of this and then whenever I get tired

I'm just gonna go to bed

so that's pretty much my night routine feel like when these are like highly produced they always look when we're exciting and like I don't

Know this is like such a quick vlog. But yeah, I wanted to do a vlog that one

So if you guys enjoy a vlog style content or if you enjoy seeing my night routine, let me know. That is it

Thank you guys so much for watching and lastly

I'm going to show you guys how I go to bed every night with turning off my lights

So great angle finishing up this log Alexa

Turn off my lights

Good night. I just have these on not switch these off and then turn on my fan and I'm gonna go to sleep

It's untrue next I'm gonna be on my phone. I'm gonna go through Instagram and Twitter

So my links those of you below again

make sure you click the link in the description box to go watch Natalie's video while it's lighting is doing a number on my

Skin, nice and hydrated you can tell that's all see all of you guys in my next video

For more infomation >> REAL SUMMER NIGHT ROUTINE 2018! | Morgan Yates ft. Natalie Barbu - Duration: 14:49.

-------------------------------------------

Morgan Miller, Fellow Mom Raise Awareness After Drowning Of Children | TODAY - Duration: 8:33.

For more infomation >> Morgan Miller, Fellow Mom Raise Awareness After Drowning Of Children | TODAY - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

Mom Who Lost Her Son In Drowning Accident Joins Morgan Miller To Tell Her Story | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 6:07.

For more infomation >> Mom Who Lost Her Son In Drowning Accident Joins Morgan Miller To Tell Her Story | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

Morgan - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Morgan - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

In conversation with Shan Morgan, The Permanent Secretary - Duration: 4:08.

I've been in the job now 15 months.

I came from outside Welsh Government.

I must say I was amazed when I read the Act and understood its implications.

I think it is a genuinely ground breaking piece of legislation.

It's something to be really proud of in Wales.

It's so innovative and enlightened

and as a framework for guiding the way that we develop policy for the future,

I think it's fantastic.

The United Nations, as we all know,

has held up Wales as a real exemplar

and I think that's something that we should be hugely proud of.

What I decided to introduce within the Welsh Government

was a set of challenge sessions both for each new policy area

and to look at the five priority areas on prosperity for all.

In doing that, i obviously need

to make sure that we genuinely are delivering our objectives

under the Well-being of Future Generations Act.

So what I've been doing, is using the questions that the Commissioner gave me,

to really test out the extent to which the policies we are developing,

the responses we are developing across all the areas

that we are working on really do look long-term,

build on the analysis,

reflect stakeholder engagement and

basically show that we really are responding

to the ways of working in the Act

as well as delivering the specific 12 objectives

that we have as our own well-being objectives.

The challenge sessions are all about new policy proposals,

so what the questions are doing is making sure

that as we develop new policies proposals to present to ministers

for how we implement their priorities,

that we are taking all of those aspects into account.

For example, recently we looked at the early years priority theme

and realised that there were resources and initiatives

that come under the NHS that we could

bring to bear on other early years policy areas

So, Health Visitors are a fantastic asset

and we could maybe think about how we use the information

that they bring into the system to spread that more widely

and make sure that we're really tackling

the issues and the concerns that people have.

I think it helps us to make sure that we really are looking to the long-term,

that we're looking at preventative action,

we're drawing on evidence and trends,

we are preparing integrated policy actions

that integrate a very wide range of issues that face all of our communities.

I think they are really making sure that we are

embedding the five ways of working within the organisation.

That's something that I really want to make sure that we do.

I think it's absolutely fundamental,

I think the five ways of working are the way into delivering the Act effectively.

We are all learning, we've got a great deal to learn,

I see real enthusiasm within the Welsh Government

for taking forward the Well-being Act

and I think the ways of working are reinforced by the questions

that the Commissioner gave to me

so I'm using those to really strengthen what we're doing.

It's a new kind of approach, it's a new way of thinking about things.

The first minister made clear that he wants all of us

to be working much more widely across government,

not in policy silos.

The questions that the Commissioner gave

help reinforce that culture, that way of looking at things,

it obviously is totally in line with the five ways of working,

that we're looking to embed deeply within

the Welsh Government as how we go about

policy development and implementation.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét