Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jul 30 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Only a

little longer

Oh the tray were a little shorter the wind blew the kite up into the tree, right?

Well, maybe we can make our own wind to blow it down

But how can we make?

Oh

Buddy you blew your best loverboy, but Dad stubborn ass tickity stuck kite is not coming down

Thanks for trying everybody, but it'll be dark soon. I have to get home for dinner

Goodbye kite. Thanks for all the fun we had together

Wait a minute, there's got to be some way get that kite down

Just a minute Buster will play soon. I promise

Hmm the super sleuths tried to help rule

Maybe there's someone who can help the super sleuths

The squirrels are already healthy

But weird a super sleuth we don't need any help from chittering chattering tree climb river roads, Tigger

Everybody needs help sometimes

even super suits

Thank you so much

Do you suppose they could bring down more honey as well?

Another mystery its history the super sleuths have done it. Okay

With a little help from you

We hand our new friends to squirrels and now we can help them that this world

Would you like it to help you gather these acorns?

You'll never guess what I found

Do you remember what who found up in the tree? Was it piglet? Was it the squirrels or was it?

Attitude don't tell me bigger than a breadbox. Well, I'm not quite sure

For more infomation >> My Friends Tigger And Pooh Roo's Kite-Tastrophy Part 4 - Bailey Ford - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

My Friends Tigger And Pooh Roo's Kite-Tastrophy Part 3 - Bailey Ford - Duration: 3:11.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Well misfortune ibly that kate is beyond boats arisen

We'll play later buster right now, we have a problem to solve

Since Tigran couldn't reach the Chi by bouncing maybe one of us could climb the tree to get Roos kite down

Who if I may say Bears are awfully good at climbing and you're awfully good at being a bear Pooh

Oh, thank you. I've been working on it. Be careful Pooh Bear

Yep, you'll never guess what I found I

Picked it. Don't tell me see bigger than a breadbox

Well, I'm not quite sure

How big is a breadbox? Whoo, this is no time for honey. You're supposed to be helping to free were his kind. Mmm

Oh, yes. Oh I shall address that directly

I'm quite sticky. I'm afraid

a

Little farther got it

But I don't think the tree wants to let the kite go look it's all tangled eat up a dish

I

Guess I'll never be able to fly my kite again

No words give up and super-sleuth. I've never said in the same sentence, you know, except for what I just said

What are you doing here?

They're helping me lumpy wouldn't bloom my kite into a tree and now it's stuck. That's towel

Tickling food, baby, very sodoku my hamster. It is us, you know, we them

Tigger Tigger and Pooh

You're so silly Tigger and Pooh don't pressing questions Oh a

Masks who no arguing with logic like that

Is there any way I can help get your kite

You

For more infomation >> My Friends Tigger And Pooh Roo's Kite-Tastrophy Part 3 - Bailey Ford - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

My Friends Tigger And Pooh Roo's Kite-Tastrophy Part 2 - Bailey Ford - Duration: 3:11.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Rooo, I know I'd feel terrible if the wind blew my honey into a tree

But I don't suppose I'd be flying my honey. Now would I am?

Don't worry Roo boy the super sleuths are here. We shall quell your quandary and delete your dilemma

Problem the crate is stuck

Saluton, he's stuck

Well, well

Haha, of course

Think think think

Perhaps since the wind blew the kite up into the tree. It could also blow the kite down to the ground

But how do we get the wind to do that? Oh easy is PC and simple as pie. Just ask politely. Of course

Would you blow rules kite back down to the ground please, thank you

Well, maybe you weren't polite and oftener more pleased this might help

I don't think I guess zillion pleases will help Tigger. We might as well be talking to a tree

No, there's an idea

Kind of a routine if you ask me

This is going to take more thinking

Okay

Kites up high and we're down low. Oh

We know someone who can jump very very high

Jumper, you say? Well, let's see. You're yeah built kind of close to the ground. Whoo-hoo

He could jump great for a little guy. But there's no Tigger. It's just nobody around who could jump like it

You wait a second. I got it. We need to find ourselves a Tigger

And luckily I happen to know precisely where one is

Don't worry Roo boy getting kites down from trees

Come on Luke, okay. I just need a little more lift and you'll lift her

For more infomation >> My Friends Tigger And Pooh Roo's Kite-Tastrophy Part 2 - Bailey Ford - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

FORD ESCAPE XLT 5 CHỖ 2004: DÒNG XE NỔI TIẾNG, VẠN NGƯỜI MÊ - Duration: 15:40.

For more infomation >> FORD ESCAPE XLT 5 CHỖ 2004: DÒNG XE NỔI TIẾNG, VẠN NGƯỜI MÊ - Duration: 15:40.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Go Faster: cuando el protagonista eres tú - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Ford Go Faster: cuando el protagonista eres tú - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Transit 260S DUB.CAB. 125 PK. AIRCO/1e EIG. Fiscaal Gunstig! - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Ford Transit 260S DUB.CAB. 125 PK. AIRCO/1e EIG. Fiscaal Gunstig! - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Transit 330L 125PK L2H3 AIRCO CAMPER MARGE - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Ford Transit 330L 125PK L2H3 AIRCO CAMPER MARGE - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Go Faster: cuando el protagonista eres tú - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> Ford Go Faster: cuando el protagonista eres tú - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas noticias de hoy : Primeras fotos del nuevo Ford Kuga 2020 - Duration: 1:47.

Fotos: Phocar Media

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét