Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Aug 1 2018

all right party time let's get it Q got the wrong Karma's no I don't Jessica

Miller and step on it we're on the clock here aren't we always don't take a

direct route we've got to throw them off the set

you got it

while we in a rush what's the threat my crop friends I'll think I'm powdering my

nose in the bathroom but I snuck out was one of their lieutenants cell phones the

house began there everywhere these days something bigs coming everyone's been on

edge since that convoy got hijacked

how's you gorgeous I'll be there in a moment

there was that I can't stand one good thing about blowing

you said something big was coming what did you mean the races are just one side

of the business the house has something bigger in life maybe you mean us among

many other things

where did you learn

not what I call going fast your fax can I call you the next time I

need a ride to the airport No

done good Miller

you on fleek Miller

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét